Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 100. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can I be whitelisted?  I have been a member for over a day, participated in a few discussions, and enjoy the community here (or at least what I have experienced so far).  Thanks!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello. Can I please be whitelisted? I've been browsing for 5 and a half hours so far and would like to start participating in the discussions.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Hello,

I have been a lurker for almost two years and would like to be whitelisted.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Hey not a newb russian spammer

i understand how bitcoins work, i am in the irc channels. thanks
Activity: 1
Would like to be "white listed" so I can post a question to burnside about his Litecoin mining pool.

Been mining bitcoins for over 2 years now, getting into litecoins the past few months.

Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 5
Hello, I just launched the BETA for my new site, http://bit2gift.com where you can pay for your favorite web services with Bitcoins.
(i.e Netflix, Spotify, etc...)

I would love to be able to post a discussion topic and get some feedback from the community.
Activity: 7
Hey, I'd like to be whitelisted. I need to ask a support question which I unfortunately cannot do while stuck in here.
It has to do with CGMiner giving me a "GPU0: invalid nonce - HW error" when mining using the default SHA-256 mode.
I am worried that I may have a damaged GPU. This confuses me because I can mine using scrypt with absolutely no trouble.
I'm mining my LTC over at Litecoinpool and I'm getting a ~560 hK/s with my 6950 as we speak. (I suspect that the site's estimate is off by quite a bit, but I won't complain)
Activity: 17
Good day. I am a longtime lurker (mostly under the mining section and its subsections), and have finally gotten around to creating an account; I would like to be whitelisted, if possible. My reason for the request is because I wish to be able to use the marketplace, but would like to refrain from making unnecessary "filler" posts/spam just to be able to do so. Don't get me wrong - I feel more than happy to contribute by adding helpful, constructive replies wherever I can, but opportunities for such are rare to come by with so many knowledgeable people being active on the forums. Incidentally, I already feel comfortable and acquainted with the idea of Bitcoins (although not to the utmost technical degree); I am currently pool mining under BTCGuild using 7970s. Smiley Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Please white-list my user account KoSoVaR.  I would like to be able to post and contribute to the community.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=AerG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Nice touch, welcome!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Hello,

I would like to be a part of these forums to buy and trade with its members. I'd like to be white listed so I may post in the marketplace forum.

Thanks,

Flux79
This guy is legit. I sent him here. Please whitelist him.

Done, welcome Flux79.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Hello,

I would like to be a part of these forums to buy and trade with its members. I'd like to be white listed so I may post in the marketplace forum.

Thanks,

Flux79
This guy is legit. I sent him here. Please whitelist him.
Activity: 1
Hello,

Thanks,

Flux79
Activity: 7
long time lurke want to be white listed please.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Hi, i'd like to be whitelisted to access the main forums.

I'm interested in the Austrian School of economics and its parallels with the Bitcoin economy. I've been lurking here for about a year (mainly in the Economics and Speculation forums) and have recently invested some money into a mining rig primarily to mine altcoins such as Litecoin, due to it's huge rise in value over the past few days.

cheers, protokol  Smiley
Activity: 9
Could I please be whitelisted?

I am currently running an art business and we sell prints for Bitcoin on www.tuschay.com. I would like to start posting in the appropriate places.

Thank you,
Tuschay
Activity: 43
Hello,

We run a quant modeling platform and would like to discuss within the marketplace and economics forums. We plan on providing pricing models for BTC crosses as well as BTC synthetics.

We have been accepting BTC payments directly for several months now with relatively good understanding of the protocol and economics, from a merchant's perspective.

Regards
Activity: 70
I want to participate in the Seals with Clubs thread.
Activity: 29
Posting to request whitelist.  I'd like to also confirm in the litecoinpool.org thread that the servers are down.  Additionally I'd like to post in a few Avalon ASIC threads.
Activity: 6
I would really like out of here. I have pool specific questions.

thanks.
Activity: 14
dear forum mods/admins,

I would like to be whitelisted because I want to ask some questions about certain mining pools and mining software.
I get it that you guys have a 5 post minimum to stop scams and other bullshit but I would hate to start spamming here to get in the normal forums 5 posts is not much and Im at 2 after this one but putting some auto refresh system and an other 3 posts that will not make sense is not my style.
So hereby please whitelist me, I will be a responsible member.

Pages:
Jump to: