Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 104. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like to join some discussions I am following
I am a professional designer and developer
I am the one who wants to be whitelisted.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I'm a programmer and I am building a WinRT networking API for communicating with nodes. I will hopefully be making a .Net framework API in the future as well. I'm a bit rusty on my C++, so I started using wireshark to build my C# library. I'm no stranger to sockets or asynchronous programming and I have been referencing this website quite often while writing the API. The project is still in it's infancy but I am currently exchanging several message types successfully. It is actually only a small part to a much larger project. Hopefully I get to finish it before I go to jail for counterfeiting Tongue

I'm also a Libertarian and have a deep understanding of fractional reserve banking, so as you can imagine I am a strong supporter of bitcoin.

This will be my 6th post, although I am not sure if I hit the 4 hours yet. Delay approval until tomorrow if I have not met the time constraint...

Thanks for your consideration.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Hi,

I run www.litefaucet.com and would greatly enjoy being able to post in the alternative cryptos section.

I have mined for months and generally consider myself to be a good contributor for the community.

Thank you,
[email protected]
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I'd like to be let in... But this is my 6th post, and I've logged in for ~5 hours, but it hasn't updated. What gives?
Activity: 7
Fifth post!
Activity: 10
too many limits, i have been here for long, comeon!!
Activity: 6
I'd like to be released from the new member restriction. I've used Bitcoin for a while now (over a year), have purchased products with it, evangelized it, and am currently working with several local businesses to implement Bitcoin payments. I'm not a lost newbie and would love to be able to fully participate in the community.
Activity: 6
I'd like to be allowed to post outside of this forum. I mined 50 coins back in 2011 and have been following bitcoin closely ever since. I would like to be able to claim some XRP, as I believe Mt. Gox's stranglehold on BTC exchange is detrimental to bitcoin's decentralized nature.
tbd
Activity: 45
Hello,

I'm an experienced developer and would like to contribute various projects being discussed on the Mining sub-boards.  I've been lurking for a while, but now have the time to dedicate to some bitcoin development.  Please approve.

Thanks.
Activity: 21
I am reading this forum for months as many other forums but I really just post maybe once every 3-4 years and only if I really feel its necesery I prefer to listening instead of talking!

The reason I signed up is the  topic=158246.0 (I supose I cant post urls so any admin would know what to do with it), I want to participate in that  -Group Buy- Avalon ASIC 63Gh/s unit in Batch 3 [UPDATED] But i cant post

I already pm'd sunblaster but would like to do it also in the thread more publicly for obvious reasons Smiley

I already do mining over a year with Gpu's and it was moslty a set up and forget thing (its in a dc i have a rack) Imagine that a friend of mine reminded me about the BTC climbing sky high in January !!! and then I decided I want to move to ASIC but that was on January and I forgot about it again when he emailed me today saiying Hey your BTC is almost 70 euro !!

So i decided to buy a ASIC BUT i discovered I was few days late and they have been now sold and are not available anymore!! So a joined buy or group buy is the next logical thing for me!

You see my everyday life as a programmer/admin leaves me not much time free, I read alot of forums but dont write so often sometime even watching a forum for over 3-4 years before posting, what can I say am more like a listener Smiley

By the way I mostly deal in real life with very big sites and do server optimization and use fancy techniques like putting whole sql in ram and making copies every few seconds with custom made code, plus facebooks flashcache, varnish , drbd to have copy and failover in same dc and also some code to be able to switch dc in 15-30 seconds if something goes wrong etc etc.

Hope this is enough to give me the posibility to post in the topic=158246.0 to pariticipate in that group buy.

thank you in advance

I am very interested in the group buy too, but how do we confirm the people, etc... and I guess buying a whole unit is out of the question now too, right?

I already contacted sunblaster by pm and he has send me through email his driving licence , water bill, and shiping address in the avalon site all match so I will contact him through this forum once I am allowed to post Smiley
So I suggest since u r locked 2 you could meanwhie send him a PM. Only think I have thoughts about is his email being a yahoo account but what the hell mine is a gmail one Smiley

This could be solved/conirmd by asking him to provide his bussiness email at the company he works so we could confirm that
that was my 2 cnts Please investigate  your self and if you want pm me and we can exchange opinions till we can post to the forum

Activity: 112
We are connected. you are me I am you.

I have alot of information and speculation about the near future i would appreciate it to be able to post with the big boys.  having to sit and wit 4 hours reading through basics is weaksauce

namely I have information about butterfly labs I would like to get verified, and discuss.  also various theories on what butterfly labs successful delivery of said product will mean or in contrast, as to what collective realization of their scam would mean for bitcoin.  in the long run. 

I have been following bitcoin since early 2012.  I'm just a dude with a good brain and can wrap my mind around stuff, if you could let me in I would apppreciate it.  in the mean time I feel like I am just wasting my time with going through the regulations

namashka
aho metakuyasin
Activity: 98
I'm not going to beg.
Activity: 106
i'm a coffeeshop owner looking to start accepting bitcoin and i've been studying the market closely and have been buying and using BTC. i'm all in. free me please Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
any chance for me?
I'm aldready here for a long time an might have interesting bitcoin tools related code
Activity: 21
I would like to be whitelisted.

I have been reading and educating myself about bitcoins, litecoins and other cryptocurrencies for the past few months.
I am ready to get into the discussion. I am very interested in discussing the new ripple platform.

Thank you.
Activity: 5
But for real, I can write that tipping bot to spec in 24 hrs.  Probably less.
Activity: 267
Woodwallets.io
Hi guys, I would like to get out of here too Smiley I registered long time ago and i've been reading this forum for long time without posting. Now I have some activity going and want to join the discussions!

here a recent post of me : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/botcoinjs-an-autotrader-for-mtgox-in-nodejs-161687
Activity: 462
You got it dpos

now about that 4 hour wait....   Undecided
Jump to: