Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 102. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
My god.... please. This is the most active forum... but this is ridiculous, and terrible.
I signed up months and months ago.
I don't want to browse a forum for hours and hours so that I can post.
That requirement is frankly, ridiculous, and I think everybody knows it.

It's highly annoying, I agree.  But there isn't a better way to slow scammers turning around and opening another account and trying to scam a new generation of noobs. 

Hopefully you stay around long enough to get in the forums.  :/   

Can you think of a better way around the problem?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Third post on this topic and still no Admin answer?
Activity: 6
gogogogogogogo
Activity: 14
I've been lurking and mining for several months and decided to register. I am not asking to be promoted straight away. i just thought id start getting posts under my belt....this is one of them : )
Hello, someone with admin right here?
Hi. I suscribed to the "Daily Bitcoins new ad system - 0.01 BTC bonus!" and I would like to be able to post to this forum. I a new Bitcoin User / Miner
Activity: 41
Most of the time i'm just a reader but sometimes i'like to react as well
Activity: 19
I have already invested 330 BTC in HorseRider's  Avalon Resell/Hosting pool.

May I please be released from quarantine so that I can participate in any crucial discussions concerning the group?
Many thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158986.20

Re: Avalon resell and hosting plan

Today at 08:08:59 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This plan has sold out. The clients will get further confirmation about the quantity and bitcoin address through email.

I confirm that the forum user ocbitcoin has purchased 3 4-module units in my plan.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Also starting to get irritated.  My time online is not updating and I have read every thread in this forum.
Activity: 21
My god.... please. This is the most active forum... but this is ridiculous, and terrible.
I signed up months and months ago.
I don't want to browse a forum for hours and hours so that I can post.
That requirement is frankly, ridiculous, and I think everybody knows it.
Activity: 32
Hi, please whitelist me. I've been around since Sept 2012, mostly reading posts but sometimes need to post too. Would be great to get freedom!!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I'm interested in BTC speculation, arbitrage, and programming. Specifically a command line CLI with combined dict for multiple exchanges. Something like GoxCLI but for the top five exchanges by volume. Also interested in mining, and the purchase of old FPGA hardware—pm if selling.
Activity: 196
Looking to talk to someone with NVIDIA expertise.

I have a couple of NVIDIA GTX TITANS on water at 1.2GHZ.  I want to give them a run at LTC mining with the new NVIDIA driver that is just released, increasing efficiency substantially for these cards.

I think the community would benefit from this information as I cannot find anything anywhere on TITANS and LTC mining.

Want to check my settings for cgiminer are correct and share results!

Thanks. Smiley  I have already identified the appropriate threads in alt-cryptocurrencies section and the general Nvidia thread however I cannot post in either.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Please white-list my user account KoSoVaR.  I would like to be able to post and contribute to the community.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=AerG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 4
I wanted to post to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-need-a-lawyer-in-bellevue-wa-or-usa-159183 and link him the King County Small Claims Court.  Furthermore, I wanted to let him know that while he can sue, he will lose.
I'd like to be white-listed because I've been following some threads that I want to participate in. The threads are helping translate and testing ad engines  Smiley
Activity: 35
I wish to discuss topics outside the Newbie forum as there is some misconception of P2P currencies in general being about to bring down the current order (central banks).  Also have been involved with security in application development for many years and wish to open dialog within this niche.

Cheers,
Activity: 146
In da Jungle!
Please whitelist me too... I have been super active in spreading the good bitcoin cheer... most specifically on the Daily Paul.  I was one of the co-conspirators in getting enough traction there that they finally accepted Bitcoin during their last donation drives! Smiley

I think a few people there/here have seen my posts, I try to stay clearheaded when the discussions get nasty... interestingly the libertarians have a hard time coming around...

Why do I bother with being there, and not so much here? Well, I have been an avid RP follower for over 5 years, and I actually heard about Bitcoin there! Smiley

So, I felt I "owe" a bit to that community.

Please white-list me so I can get more active here.

Here are some of my posts there... (I worked hard in the comments, helping guide the lost libertarians there) Smiley

http://www.dailypaul.com/264769/gold-vs-bitcoin
http://www.dailypaul.com/264392/why-bitcoin-acceptance-should-be-a-litmus-test-of-liberty-proponents

interestingly of the many posts I made there, this one got the most traction:

http://www.dailypaul.com/264406/bitcoin-posts-get-no-traction-here-why
Activity: 2
Can I be whitelisted?
This account is quite recent (feb 28), but i'm a long time bitcoin user and have lurked these forums since the beginnings.

I'm always idling in #bitcoin and #bitcoin-dev on freenode (nick: licnep), i read r/bitcoin daily and post there (as licnep1). I'm currently programming my own bitcoin app... imo I know enough about bitcoin not to be considered a noob anymore!  Grin
Activity: 14
I've been mining bitcoins since June 2012 and have been in the Eclipse Mining Consortium pool. I've been a long time lurker and whenever I have answer to a question I'm frustrated and don't want to just make 5 useless posts before I can answer someone's question. I'm also active on /r/bitcoin.
Jump to: