Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 101. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is my brilliant idea to make btc the ONLY USED ONLINE CURRENCY:

A good programmer who makes a FREEWARE software (easy to use) for all the e-shops to accept BTCs.

p.s. sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 1
Hi,

I'd appreciate being whitelisted to be able to post in Daily Bitcoins thread about their ad-system; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/daily-bitcoins-new-ad-system-001-btc-bonus-154216 .

Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
still trying to talk with someone about CUDA optimization for litecoin mining on NVIDIA TITAN.
Activity: 6
I'm trying to post about ripple, but can't. I've been around since 2011, but I never log in while browsing. Upgrade me?
Activity: 14
I think its perfectly understandable, same on any good forum.

I love your sig btw.

[/quote]

It's highly annoying, I agree.  But there isn't a better way to slow scammers turning around and opening another account and trying to scam a new generation of noobs. 

Hopefully you stay around long enough to get in the forums.  :/   

Can you think of a better way around the problem?
[/quote]
Activity: 112
Please let me out of here, I don't want to hang around for an extra 2 hours for no reason. I've been a long time lurker and regular follower of the bitcoin for a long time. Don't know how to prove it - want to know the inner workings of the SHA2 algorithm? lol.

If you could upgrade me it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Activity: 28
I have a thread in here looking for help setting up my 4x 7950's for mining. Could that thread be moved to the mining board and have me whitelisted to post in it? Please see linked thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/first-rig-mining-slow-4x7950s-164761

4x 7950s on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS using ./cgminer -k diablo -v 1 -w 256 -I 7

Please disregard, I've been upgraded.
Activity: 28
I have a thread in here looking for help setting up my 4x 7950's for mining. Could that thread be moved to the mining board and have me whitelisted to post in it? Please see linked thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/first-rig-mining-slow-4x7950s-164761

4x 7950s on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS using ./cgminer -k diablo -v 1 -w 256 -I 7
Activity: 8
Hello,

please get me out of here Smiley
Activity: 39
I'm a developer that would like to get whitelisted.

Thanks
Activity: 57
Hello,

Would like to make a whitelist request.  I've been reading forums for years, but never post.  I became more pro-active with recent Litecoin developments and would like to make few posts.

Thank you,

aspect_ (on freenode)
Activity: 16
Hi Guys,

I would like access to the main forums. I promise I am not a troll! Have some thoughts to share regarding bitcoin/ripple, and would like to be able to participate in discussions.

Thanks,
Ben
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
Longtime lurker here, would very much like to be whitelisted as I have a pressing question about recovering my account on betsofbitco.in (forgot my password and there's no reset option... d'oh!!!!).

Thanks in advance
Activity: 266
Science!
I am a scientist (Ph.D. in Cell Regulation). I am a serious individual. I want to join the discussion of Aido's automated trading program (based on Isis's ATP), and initiate a discussion concerning a market watching monitor specific to blockchain monitoring of large coin transactions originating from wallet addresses with long term transaction latency.

Please free me from the kiddie pool (you know they all pee in the water, right?)

-Exo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
 Huh

Please un whitelist me - I feel trapped :-)
Activity: 13
Get me outta here please? Looking to post in the marketplace (WTB), but still haven't hit my timing. Take a look at all the posts I've made; I'm not really a newbie to Bitcoin but am to this forum.
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
hej i would like to get out of here, i was reading on this forum for about two weeks now.

it helped me a lot configuring my two litecoin mining pcs

this forum helped me out on most issues when google found nothing

i want to get out of here to post in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155957.140

greets
Activity: 223
I now understand the freedom of speech right of every human being.
Being unable to communicate with others must hurt a lot.

And all this pain I can feel comes from just few hours spent on the forum.
Think about people who can not communicate for years!

Activity: 22
I have an important post to post in either speculation or General discussion about instawallet security breach.
My instawallet account seems to have been drained to another wallet and then to another one after I sent an email to support.
I would like to post the details of the transactons for other users, but I just registered my account here.
Thanks.
Activity: 31
I would like to get out of here.
I signed up to reply to some site testing questions and figured out that I could not.
Pages:
Jump to: