Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 128. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Real reason: I'm trying to score some ripple.

But if you let me onto the whitelist I will contribute to the forum productively, slay trolls and behave well. Pinky swear!

Ok but really, why?

I'm a bitcoin, and lately litecoin, booster among my family and friends.

I have been following the alt economy scene for decade.

I really want bitcoin to succeed, and if that includes helping random people on the internet not shoot themselves in the foot with barbed crossbow, I'm there.

Activity: 121
Merit: 103
hi there

i direct and fund development of open source software, and this will soon include bitcoin-related software. i would like to participate in the development and technical discussion and not much else.

i already made 5 (mostly pointless) posts, per the rules. i am having issues with the "total time logged in" - it's not correctly registering time i spend typing out posts, reading while logged in, etc. an example is that i have been on _at least_ 20 minutes now, typing and whatnot, and my "total time logged in" has gone from 1 hr 34 min to 1 hr 38 min. i am guessing that this timer runs in some client-side js since it is entirely incorrect for me. i am running a non-standard webkit-based browser, xombrero.

please don't make me sit in the slow kids class any longer.

Activity: 11
Please allow me to post. Been a member a while just watching

Would like to start trading getting involved etc

Been mining LTC and BTC for a while to get a taste
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
can i post normaly now?
i'm minig for a year now..
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I would like to be a full member of the board so that we may promote our service in the MarketPlace > Goods > Digital Goods section as a VPN provider that accepts BitCoin.

We have full API integration via Coinbase after trying looking at others like BitPay and MTGox.

BitCoin is still in its infancy in Malaysia (where our company is based) and we would like to also help fellow Malaysians in getting themselves acquainted with BitCoin.

I also hold a personal interest in perhaps purchasing an Avalon Asic machine and am eagerly awaiting Batch 3 to be opened!

Hope that demonstrates sufficient knowledge of BitCoin!

Activity: 18
I would like to be white listed, i have been a member on this board for some months
Activity: 12
Wow, this is obviously a popular board.

Here's my case, in a nutshell: my membership is almost two years old, but I mostly lurk and rarely bother to log in. But once upon a time, in my day, you didn't need newbie hell; I was allowed to post straight into forums, and did make one such post. So I'm invoking a grandfather clause.

For now anyway I want to post for Ripple credit (since I qualify, having registered long ago). But I'm also thinking about getting a Jalapeno or something for a little light mining.
Activity: 3
hi please tell me how can i reply on anyone post i am newbie
help needed
thanks
Activity: 1
Hello

I would like to be added to the whitelist so I can participate further in the forums
as well as ask a few questions and possibly post a few offers up for the folks here.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
I would like to have my restrictions lifted, my post about coding gain little traction in here. =\
Activity: 22
Request to be whitelisted please, or maybe just to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1392.0;all if you prefer.  I've been involved with bitcoins for over a year, mining btc (btcguild) and ltc (ozco), and very active on the Dragon's Tale site (Level 10 mentor).  I'm also an active seller on Bitmit and maintain trading accounts on BTC-E, MTGOX, and cryptostocks, and I'm an occasional player on Sealswithclubs.
T
Activity: 6
Please let me out. I've been registered since 11 AM on July 11, 2011 and have a one letter username. I'm not a newbie.
Activity: 44
Hello

I am requesting to be whitelisted.

I use the site, and have been registered for 5 months, but as I have like 30 other things happening in 20 different tabs on 6 desktops I am never on the actual page for more than a few seconds... which might explain why my 'total time logged in: 2 hours and 49 minutes' has been saying that for the last month.

I promise I am not troll

If I must I can just sit on the page and clink random buttons for another hours, but if you can easily white list me then all the better.

Thank you

Activity: 112
Advertise on my site pm me earnbit.blogspot.com
Hi,

Please Whitelist me, I'd like to go beyond to other forum. Please check out my posts, I think they are quite helpful
Activity: 22
Hello!
I would like to be whitelisted if possible.
I'm working on my first Bitcoin and have some digital goods from video games for sale, namely Team Fortress 2 and Diablo 3.
This is my second post. (2/5)
Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 26
Would be nice to get out of here without having to write a bunch of crap.

I'm free!
Activity: 60
are these requests even read Huh

I was sort of wondering this as well, but I'm sure the mods are slammed as it is.  Particularly in the last few months. 
Activity: 10
I'm constant reader of this forum, and I want to register for Ripple Giveaway.
This is my 5th post, so now I can hopefully get out of here now.  Wink
Activity: 32
Looking to be able to post more directed mining questions about rigs and new ASiCS.

Thanks,
Dwayne
Activity: 5
Hi,

i'm mining bitcoins for about 2 years now and would like to talk to you guys on this board Smiley
Jump to: