Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 123. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can I please get white listed? I have a love for bitcoins and am very interesting in using the forum.
Thank you
Activity: 6
I've got 5 posts, but I've only been signed up for an hour. I understand what bitcoins are and how the currency is able to exist and how it works, although I'm not really looking to game the market or mine them much (maybe one day in the future).

I landed here in hopes to trade for 5 BTC as soon as possible. I've made a thread here in the newbies section for it, but I don't feel like it will get the proper attention as soon as I need, or reputable traders seeing it.

Just hoping I can possibly be upgraded sooner than waiting out the next 4 hours, as I want the bitcoins for something time sensitive. Smiley
I am working on a javascript bitcoin wallet and would like to announce it somewhere other than "newbies." I am a programmer and have a deep understanding of how bitcoin works.
Activity: 7
Hi,

I would like to be part of this forum, but all the interesting topics are pretty much outside this "Newbies" place..
I created this account for that good part of the forum.. but then I found out I was bound to this.

Thanks in advance,
I would also like to be whitelisted so that I may make an announcement of opening for business.

Thanks!
I am having issues with instawallet related to the fork event. I would like to participate in the relevant forums to try to work this out. Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mods -

May I please get whitelisted?

Mining since Q1 2011.  And - unusually - I haven't discovered any flaws in the protocol...  Cheesy

But I wanted to zero in on the Time Lock thread in Dev & Tech with a request.  I've communicated with etotheipi about this, and he said he'd contribute to the discussion if I fired it up - so I'd like to fire it up...

Thank you.

Toni
Activity: 12
Okay, I have lots I'd like to do. May I please get out of the newb area?
Activity: 3
Hi,

I'd like to ask for whitelisting. I'm here on the forum for more than 1 year. I'd like to discuss stuff mainly in the BFL ASIC miners section.

Thank you!
Activity: 10
Been trying to post reply here for ages, but it keeps disconnecting (the forum),

But yeah, im not the one who asks stupid questions before reads the faq's.

Lemme outta here? Smiley
Activity: 718
Merit: 545
Hi,

I really need access to the technical forum.

I'm trying to discuss a blockchain space saving solution.. but noy getting much feedback in the newbie section.
BKM
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I apologize if I missed anybody, but I've been busy lately...

BKM: OK

Muchas Gracias!!!! From Canada Eh!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
I apologize if I missed anybody, but I've been busy lately...

batcoin: OK
Nova!: OK
firstcrypto: OK
yourstruly: OK
mr.n00blar: OK
rupertbg: OK
yoodles: OK
helixone: OK
Konsel: OK
butjust41day: OK
flound1129: OK
Maverik5124: OK
mawkdoe: OK
jmoon: OK
crispy_bitcoin: OK
SWC_Mastodon: OK
BKM: OK
Activity: 45
just tying to get my feet out in the btc world Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This is my second request to get out of the newbie area. My last request was months ago. I'm a software developer and I've helped people with software issues by private message.
BKM
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
BKM requesting release from Newb purgatory

Purchased BFL 60 Ghs Invoice ID: 100021175 (will try to get a piece of AVL Batch#3 if I can)

Will be buying ASICMINER-PT on BCTC.co when I have a BTC purchase completed - wishing I had an BTC exchange account setup to buy on the dip today due to 0.8 hard fork issue......

Have full blockchain installed but mining a HD 7770 at ~215 Mh/s via bitminter (cause its all I got - K!)

'nuf said?

Cheers

B

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
To be honest, I'm not likely to post on the forum often. I really just need access to the anonibet.com thread. They've failed to grade bets from March third, and have failed to respond to multiple messages since that day(no more than one message every 2 days). I've tried contacting them through the support tab on their site, as well as both of their listed email addresses, to no avail. I feel by posting in the thread it could maybe entice a response, or at the very least, warn others of the shady practice. I've waited a week, and if need be, can wait for this as well. Thanks much BCT
Activity: 22
PLEEEEASE let me out of the ONLY newbies list... I've been tweeting/retweeting posts from here for months, have just got a dude in Peru to accept BTC for ayahuasca retreats, am looking for airbnb'ers who'll accept bitcoin and I want to be able to post requests here plus let people know any discoveries I'm making.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Okay this is bordering on the obsured.....1 hours and 27 minutes. All I want is to beable to help out a pool operator with information that I know. I've had this information for 3 days. It will help a good guy out; but, I can't post.

Why punish the many for the sake of a few?

Let me out of here.

Oh evidence:

I posted the truth about dummy plugs (not the misleading information already available).

I pointed out to a guy that the motherboard is generally the biggest problem when building a rig: because the mother board manufactureres take short cuts in the design of their PCI-E slots.

And finally I promise never to start a thread asking if anybody ever received white listing (thats a joke hope the moderators have more sense of humor then my banker)

Edit: If they actually read this thread.
Jump to: