Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 129. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Please let me out of here... running 4x2 gpu mining rigs...and desperately trying to move into asics before I'm left behind.  I'm also a dedicated investor in Bitcoins and the market so the sooner the better..thanks for your time.

Activity: 1
I'm interested in moving out of the newbie forum personally to post in the Peerbit thread. I've been testing it out and it's quite neat so I thought being a tester, I'd still like to be eligible for the beta tester reward Wink
donator
Activity: 18
are these requests even read Huh
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
hello i want to bid in the asicminer static price auction from jutarul

if someone could get me outta here would be nice  Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Dear Forum Admins,

I'm hoping to start up a 3D Printing for Bitcoin service.  I'd like to create this through a conversation which is as open and transparent as possible.  While there seems to be some interest in the subject, Reddit is not the correct place for a discussion about this, and it would be better served through a post in one of the Marketplace subforums.   If you happen to see this before I have 5 things worth posting on this subforum, I'd be appreciative of getting a little whitelist boost so that I can have a real conversation with the wider community.

Thanks,   -EtherDais
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi, I would like to be whitelisted as well. Developing a website and need some programming assistance and beta participants
Activity: 15
Hey I would like to get out of here I am looking to buy bitcoins
Activity: 6
Hello,
My name is Greg. I've been following bitcoin since May. Right now I'm working on a simple bitcoin based web app. I'm not big on posting on forums but I need to ask a couple questions about the technical stuff, patching the bitcoind source and whatnot. I'd love to be whitelisted so I can get out there.
Thanks a lot,
Greg
Activity: 336
Hi there,

as you probably know, the operator of bitmarket.eu has screwed up with the funds of its users - not only once but twice. The procedure, how to solve the issue is discussed here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmarketeu-has-closed-down-5441

I would like to post there, because I also lost bitcoins at bitmarket.eu. - and to be honest: right now i am trying to find some users, that are also considering legal action, if they do not get there bitcoins back.

I could open a thread in the newbies section, but most of the people, that suffered a loss at bitmarket.eu will probably not read it there.

thank you very much
Activity: 1
Hello there.

Always wanted to join since I learned about bitcoin, but never made an account. I've been mining on and off for around 2 years now.
Just gpu mining, but hopefully asic later.  Wink
Activity: 7
posting hopefully to be allowed to post in the ripple giveaway thread
Activity: 51
Aye! Me as well!  Wink
Activity: 12
I want to get out of here  and discuss with people in proper sections Smiley
donator
Activity: 18
I'd like to be put on a white list on the forum, me and my partners developed a mining equipment, which I'd like to announce and demonstrate.
I will be uploading photos of the equipment, and even better: show it during mining on any online public pools.
I've followed the asic fiasco with BTCFPGA failure, and BFL's delay-excuses, Avalon late-deliveries, and will handle everything professionally.
We are a well established Hungarian company (Kft) with local store and pickup available, phone support, no pre-orders or holding the customers money for weeks/months.
I will give more info in the hardware forums, after I can get a white list.
Thanks'
Activity: 448
I signed up specifically to respond to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-deflation-and-slashdot-147819
And there are loads more I'd like to respond to. I blog about bitcoins vincesamios.com and I wanted to weigh in on why bitcoin deflation isn't a problem.
Activity: 15
The user 001sonkit is sending mass spam:

Greetings,

I am Casper from the Bitcoin community. Since some event of the BitcoinTalk from requires an old account. We are sincerely offering 0.1 BTC (~3.3USD) for your account. For whom who would not like to sell his account but interested in free coins,you could also reply this mail and show your interest and we will offer 70% of the above reward by completion. Bitcoin is reaching all time high and it is a great placemark for the success of Bitcoin. Onward!

Casper Cheng (001sonkit)

Greetings,

I am Casper from the Bitcoin community. Since some event of the BitcoinTalk from requires an old account. We are sincerely offering 0.1 BTC (~3.3USD) for your account. For whom who would not like to sell his account but interested in free coins,you could also reply this mail and show your interest and we will offer 70% of the above reward by completion. Bitcoin is reaching all time high and it is a great placemark for the success of Bitcoin. Onward!

Casper Cheng (001sonkit)

At least I got some coins out of him Smiley , i recieved that message too
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Greetings,

Could I be whitelisted and have my topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinbase-canceled-my-order-price-jumped-28-48-solved-coinbase-honorable-147791 moved to the appropriate location? Coinbase canceled my transaction as well as others with the recent jump in BTC price. It would be awesome for others to part take in discussion within the the correct forum location. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
February 28, 2013, 01:29:15 PM

Greetings,

Casper Cheng (001sonkit)
Activity: 57
February 28, 2013, 12:24:25 PM
Please let me out of newbville. I don't think the "logged in time" is working right, because I'm pretty sure I have been logged in for more than 3 hours..lol.
Activity: 13
February 28, 2013, 10:25:55 AM
I would like to be able to discuss the economics involved with Bitcoin and Ripple and collaborate with members on projects
Jump to: