Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 130. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 28, 2013, 08:08:59 AM
I've been mining bitcoins on Ubuntu linux (and tried custom compiling on Gentoo briefly) for ~2 years now.  I've fried most of my overclocked ATI 5850's (just in time for the FPGA war of 2013).

I've published a https://github.com/tkooda/namecoin-tinydns-data package on github that is listed [1] in the dot-bit.org wiki that makes it easy to run your own fast/secure .bit (namecoin) DNS server.

I like long walks on the beach, rainbows, puppies, and forum admins.

"Please free me from this BitcoinTalk newbie forum."  --Abraham Lincoln

[1] http://dot-bit.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=HowToBrowseBitDomainsAdvanced
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
February 28, 2013, 07:41:07 AM
Been mining since OZcoin first started up. so few years now.

I just want to add my detials to the "CryptoXChange affected user list" in the Scam Accusations Child board.
Activity: 88
February 28, 2013, 02:51:45 AM
Hey, I just posted an RFC on a project idea here in the newbies forum but would love to post it in the project development forum Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rfc-bitmail-a-secure-peer-to-peer-e-mail-system-147566

Activity: 29
February 28, 2013, 01:11:46 AM
Still trying to leave a review for forum user AnonX in this thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-end-of-the-road-101802

After I can reply to this thread and leave a review I can't wait to contribute to the rest of the forums!

-roedieroe
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 27, 2013, 11:08:03 PM
I've been mining for over a year, am actively speculating and really would like to get out of newbie. So, please let me out!
Activity: 112
February 27, 2013, 10:57:28 PM
Hi, I've been into bitcoin for a long time. Mainly just reading the forms and learning about mining. I stumbled upon this form when looking at an android bitcoin app. The thread required me to make a post in it in order to receive some test bitcoins ... unfortunately I couldn't/cant since I'm a noob here. I did manage to PM the thread starter and get the BTC gift. I've still been reading the forms and I've wanted to respond or contribute but can't. I've made 4 posts, this will be my 5th. I know I've been on here more than 4 hours but the total time online still shows 1 hour 48 mins for me and seems to go up 1 min every 30 mins lol. I'd like it if I could have access to the reply feature for the rest of the forum.

Thanks you!

Same here. I think that it has some sort of idle filter, but it doesn't work very well.

Yeah, it does have some kind of system to detect whether you're idle or not, but I'm not sure how it works. I think you're right in that it doesn't work well, though.

Seems to cut off every 2 minutes or so without changing the page. When you're reading a wall of text, you end up having a lot of time that doesn't get counted.
Activity: 11
February 27, 2013, 09:49:52 PM
I am a long time owner of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I have been lurking in the forums for even longer, and want to contribute.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
February 27, 2013, 09:36:36 PM
Hi, I've been into bitcoin for a long time. Mainly just reading the forms and learning about mining. I stumbled upon this form when looking at an android bitcoin app. The thread required me to make a post in it in order to receive some test bitcoins ... unfortunately I couldn't/cant since I'm a noob here. I did manage to PM the thread starter and get the BTC gift. I've still been reading the forms and I've wanted to respond or contribute but can't. I've made 4 posts, this will be my 5th. I know I've been on here more than 4 hours but the total time online still shows 1 hour 48 mins for me and seems to go up 1 min every 30 mins lol. I'd like it if I could have access to the reply feature for the rest of the forum.

Thanks you!

Same here. I think that it has some sort of idle filter, but it doesn't work very well.

Yeah, it does have some kind of system to detect whether you're idle or not, but I'm not sure how it works. I think you're right in that it doesn't work well, though.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
February 27, 2013, 09:35:02 PM
Our project has been successfully running for about 6 months, mining for nearly 2 years and we all have had individual accounts at Bitcointalk.org for a long time. We are just looking to add an account for our project.

Thanks!

What are your other accounts? Have one of them send me a pm to verify.
February 27, 2013, 08:42:49 PM

Thanks you!

Activity: 3
February 27, 2013, 08:16:52 PM
So I've made my 5 posts, and think I've been online for longer than 4 hours... still trapped here though!

Looking forward to getting involved in some proper discussions when I'm out!

I wonder if people actually read this thread.... and respond to comments here.
Activity: 37
February 27, 2013, 07:32:10 PM

Thanks you!
February 27, 2013, 06:43:55 PM
Hey guys. First of all, I'd like to say thanks for the great community that is here. I've been lurking the forums for quite a while now. The members really helped me set up my mining stuff. I've never really had any reason to post until now, so I never got around to making an account.

Thanks,
D35TR0Y3R
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
February 27, 2013, 02:39:34 PM
I'am setting up a new site to promote the Bitcoin  http://www.coinaid.com/
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 27, 2013, 09:59:54 AM
So I've made my 5 posts, and think I've been online for longer than 4 hours... still trapped here though!

Looking forward to getting involved in some proper discussions when I'm out!
Activity: 30
February 27, 2013, 05:15:04 AM
I've had an account for a long time. When I first signed up, it was so I could reply to a thread I was reading. When I found out I couldn't post without jumping through hoops, I wandered off. I have been interested in bitcoins for  quite a while and now I am getting interested in some alt coins. I am back jumping through the hoops so I can get a real account, but it is very hard to log 4 hours without being able to reply. I have found some interesting threads in the newbie section, but there are also others I would like to get involved in. Anyway, I guess if this doesn't work, I just have to slog through one more hour....
Activity: 1
February 26, 2013, 11:17:54 PM
Our project has been successfully running for about 6 months, mining for nearly 2 years and we all have had individual accounts at Bitcointalk.org for a long time. We are just looking to add an account for our project.

Thanks!
Activity: 17
February 26, 2013, 05:16:12 PM
I would like to be whitelisted so that I can participate in the market and discuss Bitcoin on a deeper level.
Activity: 8
February 26, 2013, 03:20:41 PM
I would also love to be considered for whitelisting. (Although if anything this could count towards my post count, right?)  Anyway, I've been trading back and forth on Mt. Gox for a while now and have used MPEx.  Not sure what else there is to say other than that?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
February 26, 2013, 03:01:10 PM
I'd like to be considered for whitelist.  I know I'm still wet behind the ears, but I'm interested in making this forum my new home.

I will also sell my first born child for whitelist status.  She should fetch a pretty penny with a circus or band of gypsies.
Jump to: