Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 125. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
my roommate is member of this forum, i've been lurking behind his back for months, cannot wait to join the board
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello,

I would like to request to by pass the waiting period. I'm somewhat familiar with how digital currency works. I have been mining and lurking. Just signed up because I've run into some issues recently and am looking for some thoughts.

I know a bit of the lingo and I currently mine btc and ltc.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Aloha, I have been using bitcoins on reddit and in exchange for other things for about a year now. I don't visit the forum often because I don't really need to. Recently though I found a thread on here with some great open source art and I made some improvements that I wanted to share with the people on said thread... I can't post those revisions with out access. So pretty please let me out of here.

Edit: Found the thread I wanted to post to https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=1756.0

I can vouche for her she is real and needs to be let loose!  Cheesy

Noobs check out the Bitcoin Business Directory  http://www.bitcoinlister.com
Activity: 11
A couple of posts after this and this whitelist request may not matter, but I'd just as soon not spam the newbie board - even if that is what it's for.

I've been mining since 6/2011. I currently have 6 GPUs and 2 BFL Singles and run bfgminer.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Official LRM shill
Y'know...

I wonder if this thread is for anything other than the amusement  of the mods...  It's not like 5 messages is that difficult....

If anything, the 4 hours of forum time is more difficult to blow through....

Cheesy

grnbrg.
Activity: 28
Hi, I'm trying to help with the Armory for OS X distribution effort at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151313.0;topicseen
Activity: 10
Aloha, I have been using bitcoins on reddit and in exchange for other things for about a year now. I don't visit the forum often because I don't really need to. Recently though I found a thread on here with some great open source art and I made some improvements that I wanted to share with the people on said thread... I can't post those revisions with out access. So pretty please let me out of here.

Edit: Found the thread I wanted to post to https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=1756.0
Activity: 70
Hi there;

I'm one of the the creators of a new, opened today, bitcoin betting site http://bitapuestas.com (linked for facts). It features community created questions and it's focused on the spanish speaking audience.

It's is my wish to make a first presentation post in the spanish forum as in the gambling subforum describing key aspects of our site. I've been a long time reader of this forum, but i'm not the talking type thus i had no account.

We respect spam rules and want to comply with them, but we believe our creation will be well received and deserves a single presentation post at least.

Thanks for the consideration.
Activity: 89
Hello Moderators,

I am requesting to be whitelisted. I have made more than the required posts and would like to start interacting in the other forums along with presenting our services to the members here at Bitcointalk.

Thank you for your consideration. Smiley
Activity: 5
Just sittin' on the dock of the bay...browsing the forums...
Activity: 8
Hi...

I think I have enough posts now and have spent enough time on the forums...

Any chance I can be un newbd?

thx
Activity: 5
Hi,

I joined because I wanted to get access to the boards for alternatives to bitcoins. I wanted to help test ripple, but someone needs to fund your account and I can't contact anyone from those forums to ask for their help.

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
I rebuilt a ruby client for bitcoind and it would be nice to be able to announce it outside of the newbie section.  Grin
Activity: 45
5 posts dont seem so bad! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17
Hi,

Can i please be allowed to post on the main board?

Im an old time bitcoiner which started mining in 2010 i just did not have the need to say anything on this forum until now.

Im working on some bitcoin related graphics like this:

http://i.imgur.com/0awvfFJ.jpg

And would really like to share on the forum to those who are interested.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Official LRM shill
Well, I'll soon enough have enough logged in time, but I don't know if I'll bother having enough posts to be able to post elsewhere in the forums. 

I'm grnbrg from the BFL forums.

grnbrg.
Activity: 11
I've done my five posts, and I'm ready to taste freedom.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
See my intro post.
Formerly Isis, received a C&D from a payment service that decided to use the same name as their own and so I had to shut up for a few months. 
Due to google's MFA I don't have access to the email attached to the user name anymore (don't have the phone, can't get the sms code), and I don't think you can change names on this forum anyways.

I can't work on OpenPay for 6 more months due to an NDA & non-compete agreement with a former employer.

I'm now working for Nova! Communications, an ITSP & communications company that accepts Bitcoin for payment and has their shares issued in and pegged to BTC.
You can see more information at www.novafono.com

The company would like to advertise on this site, but I promise not to spam it.  Just a single announcement post and if I can figure it out I think we want to run some banners here too.

In the meantime I'd like to be whitelisted as soon as possible, since sitting here in newbie land sucks.
Thanks!
Activity: 72
Hi! Trying to get whitelisted because I am in need of contacting bit365, a member of this forum. I have not received a payout from betting on a game they provided a line for. Also, I have been trading bitcoins for couple months, I don't understand mining honestly but I do trade often on mtgox and I wager on btcsportsbet and play dragons tale. Just trying to expand the people I know in the bitcoin world. Not trying to spam or solicit anything. Thanks!
Activity: 14
Tango here. I'm working with another member CashBitango
on a new and exciting bitcoin game. We're well funded with bitcoin
and I want out of here so I can hire other members to help finish
our game.
Jump to: