Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 133. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 23, 2013, 11:38:42 AM
Hello,

I'd also like to be allowed in the forums. You can see my posts, I'm not a spammer. I own Bitcoins since november 2012 and i´m going to start mining soon and i own bitcoin accounts on MtGox and Blockchain.

Thank you.
Activity: 18
February 23, 2013, 09:26:07 AM
Hello !
Please whitelist me if possible Smiley

I need some help on a trouble with bfgminer on bitminter.
Can't ask nothing on the bfgminer thread Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf
February 23, 2013, 09:05:57 AM
Hi I have been using bitcoin since early 2011, I just don't log into the forums. I am waiting on an order from butterfly labs ATM like alot of people and want to be able to use the forum now.
regards
yocko

Activity: 31
February 23, 2013, 08:37:32 AM
Hey guys,
Requesting to whitelist me.

I find myself able to answer many of these posts here, yet I can't due to this restriction.
Time wise - I am a newbie. But in the past two month I have opened a verified account in mgtox, also using Bitstamp and helping them translate their site to Hebrew.
Learned a lot about Bitcoin and am becoming an enthused.

I am also active in the Israeli Bitcoin Community.

Thank you

gILisH

Activity: 28
February 23, 2013, 08:14:14 AM
deejay, you should get unlocked after 50 mins more activity on the forums.
Activity: 168
February 23, 2013, 05:21:30 AM
Hi,

Please whitelist me, i have a good understanding of Bitcoin and i own a decent amount of bitcoins. Also i have a verified account with mtGox with a yubikey and i own bitcoinkopen.com. Now i want to post in particular sections but i can't due to the spamming restrictions. I am definitely not a newbie.

thanks,

D.J.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 23, 2013, 01:30:18 AM
I am hoping to atleast have the ability to PM.  There is something for sale in the market that I am interested in buying.  I hope to PM the seller to see if it is still up for sale.  Thanks!
February 23, 2013, 12:41:23 AM
There has recently been an issue with the auto-unrestricting.  Don't worry, the capable mods will soon sort things out as they have been for others in this situation.  I'm still working on my 4 hours, but I'll gladly take an unrestriction before then Smiley
Activity: 8
February 23, 2013, 12:38:30 AM
Am > 4hours and >5 posts. I thought that was the requirement?
Activity: 34
February 22, 2013, 06:47:13 PM
Hello,

I have been lurking on these forums for almost two years now, I think it's time to get in discussion.

Thanks
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
February 22, 2013, 06:25:23 PM
I would like to get on the whitelist.  I've been interested in Bitcoin for almost a year.  I've been doing small transactions and small amounts of mining.  I'm very intrigued in bitcoin news and information for both ideological and financial reasons.  This board is very informative and I would love to be able to ask questions and contribute to conversations to build my understanding of where Bitcoin is going.

Thank you!
Activity: 43
February 22, 2013, 04:10:40 PM
Hello, i would like to join here, im trading with bitcoins since 2011 and mining since last week.
Thank you.
Activity: 9
February 22, 2013, 03:29:34 PM
I own gold. I own Bitcoins. Whether Bitcoins will be the defacto currency of the Internet remains to be seen. I plan to hedge my bets and invest in any peer-to-peer currency that seems to have potential.

So far the only candidate is Bitcoin. Silk Road is a demonstration of the potential of the currency. Thank you Satoshi.
Activity: 5
February 22, 2013, 03:20:06 PM
Please add me to the whitelist. I would like to create the below topic in Technical Support section:

==============================================================================
Bitstamp API error: Missing user and/or password POST parameters
-----------------------

I am using Bitstamp API for a month already. Since yesterday I get random errors:

"Missing user and/or password POST parameters"

when retrieve balance and my active order list.

The error is really random. I run a loop and get 2 errors out of 1000 attempts to retrieve balance.

I had no such problem during last month. It just started yesterday.

I also sow this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-help-with-bitstamp-api-117211 . It's not relevant to my problem unfortunatly.

Anyone having the same issue / knows how to resolve it?

Thank you.
Activity: 6
February 22, 2013, 01:02:35 PM
Long time lurker, newly registered. I would like to be added to the whitelist because I have been mining with GPUs for about a year now, and I would like to keep up with the asics development.
Activity: 11
February 22, 2013, 12:57:54 PM
Can someone allow me to send a message here???
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
February 22, 2013, 11:41:57 AM
Hi,

I've been using BTC for almost 2 years now. I've made some investments in BTC and would like to be able to post on securities thread. I would also like to try Ripple and participate in the giveaway.
Activity: 182
February 22, 2013, 09:22:43 AM
btc will crash before reaching 32$  Wink

Is this the right thread for this?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
February 22, 2013, 09:03:23 AM
btc will crash before reaching 32$
February 22, 2013, 08:49:50 AM
Hello all, I am here because of several reasons. 1. BTCJAM.com (a BTC P2P lending site) uses this stie for username verification as validity into the rating factor of each user's profile. 2. I like to keep myself informed about bitcoin and everything and anything that might affect it either negatively or positively and 3. sometimes I just need plain advice on some things that I might not quite understand yet (wallets, signing, validating etc...). That pretty much wraps up the reason why I created a profile here to begin with. I have already received messages from members of the lending site and am unable to even reply to my own personal messages, despite me knowing why these boundaries have been set I continue to find it very discouraging to log in again.

Thanks,
zyphus.
Jump to: