Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 137. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
February 18, 2013, 05:39:26 PM
I want to submit a bug report for Electrum in the forum, but couldn't. But since this will be my fifth post, you won't need to whitelist me anymore.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 18, 2013, 05:15:47 PM
Hello! Here is my little application:
I am currently mining bitcoin on low Khash :S
I know how the bitcoin wallets work, and how to use them.
I am also an active member of others forums, where people can confirm I am an ordinary person (Anarchyforums.net -> search for CamIce)
I hope getting whitelisted because I am in need of talking to a person on a forum outside of this session (no, this cannot be discussed on pm)
Regards, Cam
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 18, 2013, 03:02:18 PM
I simply wanna be able to talk/reply to some guys.. *thx*
February 18, 2013, 02:38:25 PM
Postin because this seem's like the best forum of this kind (BitCoin dicussion)
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
February 18, 2013, 02:19:39 PM
Hello.  I am new on your board but I am familiar with btc.  I am asking to be white listed so that I can post in the peer bet thread, where I am a beta tester.

I am a peerbet beta tester & would like to be whitelisted so i can participate in all talk bitcoin.

I've been mining & selling coins for about 1 year now, I have ordered a BFL Asic & i'm waiting patiently like everyone else for them to deliver there product.

I run 4 machines on Slush's pool with the Stratum mining proxy, Only getting 500 mhash's but as i'm still learning & waiting for my Asic to arrive i figure this is time well spent learning as much as i can about Bitcoin.
February 18, 2013, 10:27:01 AM
Request for whitelist please.

I tried to buy in on AVALON Batch #2, but I'm running into the same problems as those in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-batch2-re-open-218-144699.  At least I'm in good company, jgarzik and others are having the same problems.

Activity: 2
February 18, 2013, 10:09:20 AM
Hi,

Request for Whitelist please  Smiley

I need to reply to some posts. I made a BTFL pre-order a month ago and after read some posts, I'm scared Undecided

Greetings from Spain
Activity: 17
February 18, 2013, 06:16:54 AM
Hi, I would like to post in the mining forums. I'm interested in writing my own firmware for FPGA mining (even though ASIC is starting to dominate).

Next generation ASIC miners will need to be tested and verified on FPGA's before the ASIC's can be manufactured. Also, any cryptographic discoveries will benefit FPGA miners first.
Activity: 7
February 18, 2013, 03:36:06 AM
I just wanted to add my order to the bfl asic order page, I've been mining for at least 6 mo on GPU's, not sure how i'm supposed to prove that i'm not a spammer other than that.
Activity: 12
February 17, 2013, 09:46:04 PM
Alright, i am ready to get out of this place, too much input needed in areas that doubt bitcoins potential.  People that truly are shortsighted,  One of the key determinants of being wealthy is a "Long Time Perspective", those that see further are wealthier.

Msknowitall
Activity: 98
Milkshake
February 17, 2013, 09:42:20 PM
Hello.  I am new on your board but I am familiar with btc.  I am asking to be white listed so that I can post in the peer bet thread, where I am a beta tester.
In other words, "I'm so desperate for 27 cents that I'm going to register for it"  Grin Grin Grin

Is this your job?
Activity: 2
February 17, 2013, 02:40:40 PM
Activity: 21
February 17, 2013, 10:47:41 AM
Hi everyone,
I got my 4 hours and 5 posts under my belt & feel ready to join the community in full now.
How to see you all on the other side Wink
February 17, 2013, 06:55:13 AM
Hi,

I would like to be whitelisted, because I am an active supporter of Bitcoin in Poland, running a few recognizable services about bitcoin itself. By joining the forum I want to integrate with bitcoin community around the world. In the near future I am planning to develop services that may be helpful for all of us. I have previously posted some info about me in the Bitcoin Businesses and Developers thread.

Regards,

Tom from Poland.
Activity: 10
February 16, 2013, 11:27:13 PM
Hi,

Long timer lurker (2-3 months), but I just now have a reason to start replying to topics, hence why I just created an account.

I would like to respond to the MtRed mining pool topic, specifically to RedditorRex (Operator of the pool).  The mining pool has bee having some problems recently, and I am missing coins from my account.  I would like to post in the topic to help diagnose the problem by posting my stats/payouts.

Thanks
Activity: 39
February 16, 2013, 10:00:30 PM
I would love to break out of newbie jail please!  Though I see the value in this as a filter...
drb
Activity: 6
February 16, 2013, 12:57:23 PM
I've been on redditcom/r/bitcoin for quite a while and I have a pretty good understanding about the protocol. Not a newbie at all, please whitelist me. I just registered to leave a nice message in this topic, since my keychain just arrived:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinkeychainscom-new-metal-bitcoin-keychains-now-available-140290
Activity: 20
February 16, 2013, 07:35:58 AM
I joined this forum to join the beta-test of android peerbet here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144066.20
I get free coins if I join there. I already know bitcoin and some other digital currencies.
Activity: 11
February 16, 2013, 04:52:33 AM
Can I please be whitelisted oh wise and powerful one?
Activity: 65
February 16, 2013, 04:46:43 AM
Requesting a whitelist to post in the hardware forums about fire-starting PCIe cables. I guess if I don't get whitelisted this counts as a post Cheesy
Jump to: