Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 24. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 19, 2013, 12:17:51 PM
Hi,

I would like to be whitelisted. I am just start mining. I really like cryptocurrency. I thing it is a future of economy.
Activity: 1
November 19, 2013, 08:09:12 AM
I would like to be whitelisted, because i need to contact with pool admin
Activity: 8
November 19, 2013, 07:50:19 AM
I would like to be whitelisted as I wish to publish a sales offer for my Jupiter KnCMiner....
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 19, 2013, 06:58:00 AM
I'd like to be whitelisted because I want to buy bitcoins at a fair price asap after being completely run over waiting for a crash
Activity: 28
November 19, 2013, 06:44:18 AM
Thanks for the approval!
Activity: 7
November 19, 2013, 06:25:53 AM
I'm currently trading BTC on MtGox and LTC on BTC-E, It'd be nice not to have to spam threads up just to get my count up...
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 19, 2013, 05:39:42 AM
Hi I would like to make posts in the service and main discussion threads. thanks!
Activity: 5
November 19, 2013, 03:41:51 AM
I too would like to  post elsewhere. Please allow me to leave this place and run wild and free in the great bitcoin beyond. XieXie.
Activity: 56
November 19, 2013, 02:17:09 AM
Trying to make some posts in the project development section. Whitelist please! Smiley
ldh
Activity: 15
November 19, 2013, 01:49:17 AM
Could I be whitelisted, Please? I'd like to make a post in the marketplace forum.

thanks admin.
November 18, 2013, 11:30:06 AM
I would like to be whitelisted because I want to ask the developer of Cudaminer if it is currently possible to excluce a GPU. And if not, I would like to request this feature.
Activity: 28
November 18, 2013, 11:26:23 AM
Hi Admins!

Just found out you have to be whitelisted to comment in other posts. I am reading the forum a long time now and I am BTC user for a few years. Looking into provide some assistance with my knowledge and also to buy some stuff posted in marketplace, so I need the access!

Thanks,
Blazey
November 18, 2013, 12:47:17 AM
Hey guys!  I'm a bitcoin investor with a company called Labcoin... or Scamcoin as it turns out.  Anyways, I've followed it for months on here and lost a bunch of BTC.  BUT, I'd like to take part in the lawsuit and they are getting the scammed investors together.  I'd like to add to the conversation on their thread, but need to get out of here (newbie zone) first. 

Please white list me so I can help out...  Thanks

xSYNx
Activity: 13
November 17, 2013, 08:48:21 PM
Hi guys..Im on this forums long time ago...Reading,learning and stuff like that,never posted anything(sorry fo that)..Im not some scamer,spamer,or something like that...I got into this BTC thing (mining) on 3 th  April and got blown away several months after(asic)..In the begining i was like..wow,6 days after  and BTC went 266 usd..im gonna be rich Smiley..Than Asic came out and i got doomed :)Had to sell evertyhing i mined to pay the credit and bills and im still in deep s.... to pay it all.cause i sold everything...But no problem,its life..ill manage it...Anyway i like this whole idea of Bitcoin and several crypto currencies more...I wanna get more included in this forums,cause i can see there are  many good people to talk and get advice from,and also give advise....Anyway.. i will keep posting and got more involved in talking with u guys here..Thanks
lanmy
Activity: 4
November 17, 2013, 05:55:20 PM
G'day!

I'd like to be able to post as soon as possible as I need to contact another member in regards to a possible scam from payonix.  I'd like to priv msg him as soon as possible.  Also I have some interesting evidence as to why its a scam
Activity: 55
November 17, 2013, 12:04:26 PM
Hello,

I would like to be whitelisted in order announce in the "Service Announcements" our newly launched website, https://www.biteasy.com, which includes a Blockexplorer and a REST API for it.

Thank you for your time.
Activity: 8
November 16, 2013, 04:43:30 PM
I would like to be approved to post to be able to post a message with some screenshots for a tech. request for cudaminer.  It'll be my first post since I've been lurking for 6 months :-) .
Activity: 15
November 16, 2013, 01:22:17 PM
newbie incarceration is very scary  Tongue

Maybe one day parole shall be granted  Grin
Activity: 10
November 16, 2013, 11:19:29 AM
This is just rediculous. I ask to join, prove Im not some kind of bot or something. I even try to make posts in the newbie thread to
get accepted. That didnt work tho.. I respect the fact that u dont want ppl who are spamming the forum and so on but I really dont have hours to spend on foney tasks just to be allowed into a forum. Im a serious miner and I have more urgent things to do. Sorry, Ill just find another forum.

regards

Oveja
Rea
Activity: 27
November 16, 2013, 08:50:42 AM
Hi, im actually involved with a group buy here with waldohoover via teamredditmining.

I would like to get off newbie status so i can take part in his group buy discussion thread.

Thanks,

Sankarea
Pages:
Jump to: