Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 26. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 07, 2013, 11:10:25 PM
whitelist request - thanks!!
Activity: 4
November 06, 2013, 08:58:34 PM
Seems the rules say this is unnecessary, but I'm still restricted. Would like not to be. Thanks.
Activity: 7
November 06, 2013, 06:02:07 PM
ready to be set free out of the newbie forum Smiley

Me too!! Please promote me to Jr member, please!
Activity: 1
November 06, 2013, 04:24:04 PM
I have a technical question regarding using multiminer and bfgminer update v3.50. There is a thread that I would like to post to here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168174.1320
The thread has grown to 67 pages since this morning and I could use help as I don't have the attention span to read that many pages.
Regarding my problem: I am running the latest version of multiminer on a Win 7 netbook and since updating to bfgminer 3.5.0, it won't detect devices.
I hate trolls too. My profile at xdadevelopers.com is also holdenjr1642
Please whitelist me as I would love to give help much more than I need it.
Thanks again,

Raymond
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
November 05, 2013, 12:30:20 PM
hi
whitelist request - thanks Smiley

i launched www.proxycoins.com a few days ago and would love to hear feedback

Please whitelist Nimrod, he's one of the good guys Smiley

thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Easy Bitcoin Poker - http://satoshiaces.com
November 05, 2013, 10:01:48 AM
ready to be set free out of the newbie forum Smiley
Activity: 3
November 03, 2013, 10:11:55 PM
Hi All,

Newbie poster here. Just adding another post to get out of newbie world. Probably should have looked earlier at the newbie section. Then I would have realized you had to post in the newbie forum. Lol:) Anyways have a great day to all that read my post.

Harborcoin
Activity: 10
November 03, 2013, 08:17:54 PM
Hi,

I´m a long time lurker since 2011+ and would like to get out of Newbie Hell in order to finally participate.

Thanks!
Activity: 2
November 03, 2013, 11:57:36 AM
Hi! I would like to be whitelisted so i can post in the rest of the forum. Scimmed through the posts but didnt feel that I could contribute with anything of value in the posts i saw, just felt like I had to do it just to get on to the other parts of the forums I rather visit and actually have more interrest in.

Thanks on behalf!

Kexet
Activity: 5
November 02, 2013, 10:08:59 PM
Hello,
please release me.
Activity: 10
November 02, 2013, 09:32:35 PM
9/18/13 EDIT:
Most whitelist requests aren't necessary now.  All it takes to move up is 1 post and 4 hours elapsed since that post.  Please PM a moderator if you have an urgent reason for being whitelisted.
nby
Activity: 27
November 01, 2013, 06:45:03 PM
I'd like to provide my feedback on the MtGox withdrawal delay https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtgox-withdrawal-delays-gathering-179586. I'm a long time casual lurker on the forum (never got interested in posting), my interest in bitcoin dates to 2011, I've acquired my first btc about 1 year ago. Currently I mostly follow the Speculation section.
Activity: 3
October 31, 2013, 01:32:48 AM
Just got a Jalapeno, I was looking into the thread that shows how to upgrade the firmware and jtag, I was wondering I am not to comfortable to play with it considering I just got it today. However if someone is in Toronto and is interested to make a few bucks, I would be interested to work something out. ALso if I was going to by the dragon Atmel, would I be able to j tag my Samsung galaxy s 3 with this, instead of buying the riff. I have put over 3 hours trying to find info on this with no luck. Anyway thanks for the site cant stop reading all the great info. J
Activity: 28
October 30, 2013, 01:33:04 AM
Hello, would love to be taken off Newbie status, so I can take part in various threads throughout the community!
Activity: 30
October 29, 2013, 10:27:05 PM
I have been a long time lurker, and would like to be whitelisted, so I can contribute to discussions.

I am going from a small hobbyist dabbling in bitcoins, to putting in a rather serious effort over the next few months.

I'm already participating in one group buy.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3439104
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
October 27, 2013, 09:03:33 AM
hi

Please whitelist Nimrod, he's one of the good guys Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
October 26, 2013, 03:32:17 PM
hi

Activity: 20
October 25, 2013, 07:16:00 PM
Hello,

first of all i am sorry for my english.
I would like to have permission post new topic or replay to any topic.
I am interested in crypto currency approx. 1.25 year, at the beginning i was only fan and consumer of the virtual currency vision.
few weeks later i have started with mining on my pc using only cpu, i did not know that cpu is not the best choice beacause it can execute less 32-bit instructions per clock than GPU. so i bought 1st GPU.. it takes me only 3weeks until i have constructed my firs mining rig.. day after day i was going deeper into bitcoin world. before the bitcoin "big bang" in jan 2012 i had more than 140BTC that were stolen from my btc wallet..

i was pretty mad so I started to test the safety of the various kinds of btc clients.. and once due the btc dif. mining was no longer Profiteering i have moved with mining to script base currency such as feathercoin or litecoin.

I consider myself as reasonable person and my opinion may be for the community benefit.

i am from small country in the middle of europe Czech republic and i would like to finde anyone who is able to privide me some good for BTC.

and the most importantly BTC or cryptocurrency is next to sport my greatest hobby.

i dont want to post something to topic that i am not interested in only to have permission to post all around the forum. i want to write coments or event new topics in thing where i have something to say..

in our country saying "lepší lžička medu než kýbl hnoje" (better teaspoon of honey than the bucket of manure) like that is better did not post a stupid post because it is a rulle that post a "goog looking nonsense)

Activity: 13
October 21, 2013, 04:04:46 PM

Been lurking for over a year. Suddenly realized I can't post!
Activity: 7
October 19, 2013, 03:59:54 PM
Hmmm, my last post didn't seem to make it into this topic.  My time is not accumulating.  Which hoop am I failing to jump through.
Pages:
Jump to: