Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 29. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 08, 2013, 04:43:25 PM
I have spent many hours in this forum and now I'd like to start to say something.

I kindly request access to the forums here.

Have a nice day!
September 08, 2013, 12:02:46 PM
I kindly request access to the forums here.

I found some bugs in bfgminer and see deepbit produce me some non existing payments recently.
Hopefully I can resolve those here.

I am running Linux and was CPU-mining.
Since git mesa, llvm and libclc work for ATI radeon 'cayman' GPU I am also using OpenCL.
Recently I got some erupters.
Been running Linux-only...
Activity: 2
September 06, 2013, 06:58:37 PM
Hey,

I would like to contribute and reply to this marketplace thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/32-281128

I'd really appreciate it if you could whitelist me, because the competition is ending in a day.

Thanks.
Activity: 1
September 06, 2013, 06:01:08 PM
Hi,

I am Nachen, a BFL customer, I usually post on BFL forum, you can see my posts here: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/search.php?searchid=335477

For the moment I only read the threads on this forum, but now I want to write a PM to the user Dalkore, because I am interested on this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hosting-high-cacacity-density-bitcoin-asic-hosting-186559

I am working with bitcoins and mining since one year ago more or less. I have now 1 BFL Little Single miner (working at home) and I have a pre-order of 7 BFL Singles (February pay-dated), I would like to ask to Dalkore for hosting of my 7 singles.

Eventually, I would like to ask the clients of Dalkore about their satisfaction.

Please, activate my account to write threads and write PMs

Thank you.
September 06, 2013, 03:07:45 PM
Just wanted you to whitelist my account.Thank you!
September 06, 2013, 02:11:57 PM
I'm just posting here in order to get out of Newbie mode.
I'd like to discuss my group purchase I'm attending.

- Thanks
Activity: 25
September 06, 2013, 12:14:02 PM
Hi, any chance I might be able to respond to posts?
I have been coming here for a couple of days and reading through the posts, and feel that I do have something to offer as an active member
If not possible, I'd be happy to do my required posts to the newbies section.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------
@shanevi
BTC: 17SMQdoEdrnchn6CYnvBD3pw1GZ8mQZW5
LTC: LXBjYwnKaCp4MS8cUatRwjXQ8E5sbgE3hZ
http://www.wolftech.net.au/
Activity: 6
September 05, 2013, 06:39:25 PM
We are starting the worlds first bitcoin penny auction site up, and we would like full access to the forums in order to reply to questions/comments and post updates.

Thanks
September 05, 2013, 06:35:53 PM
Finally found a place i can post on this forum....hehe Grin anyway. i was gonna make a request to be whitelisted, but then i realised i still have to wait for at least four hours, not so bad i think. just getting to fully understand bitcoins and it's relevance, heard about it but never gave it attention. for me, it's more than all about making money, it's also fun. and i see a lot of topic on here that i really wanna contribute to and learn more by asking question, so i really can't wait to be white listed.
Activity: 26
September 05, 2013, 06:09:31 PM
We'd like to help spread the word of Eobot.com.  Our miner for BTC/LTC/DOGE/PPC/NMC/FTC or mine with cloud servers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
September 05, 2013, 05:47:42 PM
It's difficult to dance ballroom in a straightjacket.

I am requesting to be whitelisted because I want to sell a 60GH BF unit in the appropriate Marketplace subforum.

I am a long-time professional software developer with professional cryptographic development experience, but no special knowledge of BTC beyond that required to mine, spend, and exchange BTC in the normal course of user experience.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2013, 05:55:17 PM
I'm requesting to be whitelisted because this account is going to be used as a bot which will post the ASICMiner dividend in the "ASICMiner" thread in Securities whenever it's paid out (once a week).

I already have the account "runeks" that I've made 957 posts with over the two years I've known about Bitcoin. I will post with that account in response to this to prove that.

Of course this account will not be used to spam anything, it will only be used for useful things, such as ASICMiner fans not having to watch blockchain.info to be notified when the dividend is paid out.
Just confirming that I am the owner of the "superbot" account.
Activity: 2
September 04, 2013, 05:30:37 PM
I'm requesting to be whitelisted because this account is going to be used as a bot which will post the ASICMiner dividend in the "ASICMiner" thread in Securities whenever it's paid out (once a week).

I already have the account "runeks" that I've made 957 posts with over the two years I've known about Bitcoin. I will post with that account in response to this to prove that.

Of course this account will not be used to spam anything, it will only be used for useful things, such as ASICMiner fans not having to watch blockchain.info to be notified when the dividend is paid out.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 04, 2013, 01:34:22 AM
I unwatched this thread but any new post will show up in my "Show new replies to your posts" list. How can I wipe out this thread from my "Show new replies to your posts" list?
September 03, 2013, 08:07:06 PM
Hello, i would like to be white listed, as I represent a bitcoin to Canadian Dollar exchange.

Feel free to PM me if you need more information or links, I do not yet wish to pubically post my exchange.
Activity: 12
September 03, 2013, 01:40:51 PM
Hi,
can you please approve me?
I wrote a lot of nodejs code that integrates with different exchanges and sites like blockchain.info and bitcoincharts.com.

there is someone who asked for help in:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtgox-websockets-api-only-working-sometimes-285578

and i can help him...

Thanks!
Activity: 47
September 03, 2013, 12:58:37 PM
Hello,

I'd also like to be allowed in the forums.
I am from Polish forum www.forum.bitcoin.com and I am interesting in Bitcoin around of year. It's a bit confusing for me to cannot send PMs.

Thanks
September 02, 2013, 12:43:33 PM
I am bitabond: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Bitabond/
I have done thousands of btc trades and would like to start using the bitcointalk forums to further connect to my users.

Thanks!
Activity: 29
September 01, 2013, 04:04:31 PM
I would like to be white listed to post in the digital goods section to sell my windows cd keys for BTCs and offer many other services as well in the near future.
Activity: 12
August 31, 2013, 06:19:46 PM
I would like to be whitelisted, i cant post in other parts of the forum Sad
Pages:
Jump to: