Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 35. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please let me out,check my posts
Activity: 4
I've been involved with using bitcoins for several years and would appreciate if I could get whitelisted.

I own shares on BTCT and invested in just-dice...hopefully this makes me not a newb (just a fool instead)
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Hello,

i'am with bitcoins since 2011. My fav. Topic is investing in Asic Miner.
I'am a IT-Guy. have not to pay for AC/DC. I'll preordered a Saturn, maybe i'll upgrade to Jupiter.

Please whitelist me so i can participate in the diskussion with KNC.

Thank you
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I would also like to be whitelisted as I wish to comment on the following thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-profit-switching-auto-exchanging-pool-wwwmiddlecoincom-259649) as the user h2odysee does not seem to be active on the reddit post he made about his multi coin pool.

I understand the need to lock new users in to the newbie threads, but there are not many topics in here that I feel I can add comments to that are of much value and I don't want to post random junk or create threads that further clog up the newbie section.

Activity: 3
Hi!

I'm opening a new Bitcoin gambling site with easy verification of the results and randomness, so I'd like to be able to open a discussion about it on the marketplace.

Thanks!
Activity: 2
What the hell. Can I please get whitelisted so I can get involved in the block erupter sales?

That would be awesome, Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to tender my amc shares on bitfunder, and apparently I need to PM kslaughter but apparently I need to make a post and apply on here.. pretty please?
I would like to be whitelisted. I have been a lurker for a long, long time and am interested in a buying a handful of the erupter USBs at the current .45 btc price. I began mining in mid-2011 when bitcoins were fluctuating around 3.00 USD, I was mining with a 6870 and 57xx for a total of 500 MH/s and got 1 BTC every 18 hours. I sold off when BTC hit 30.00 USD for a fair profit but BTC quickly tanked so I sold my cards and got out of it for a while. If only I had stayed with it.....
Activity: 10
I would like to be whitelisted.

I have been mining for a long time now, but has recently become unprofitable for me. Recently I started trading Bitcoin assets on some of the exchanges and would like to be able to discuss some of the assets here. I feel I can help answer technical and business related questions in the securities forum and hopefully calm some nerves there. I have been lurking here and on reddit for over a year, I am very aware of forum rules and etiquette.

Thanks
Activity: 7
Hello! I would like to be whitelisted,

ive know about bitcoins for about 4 months now, im new to forums and the way they operate
im looking to gain trustworthyness  Wink
Activity: 9
I want to sell some of mine USB erupters but "reply" button is not available. Sad
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!
Hi there,

Representing BuyBitcoin.US, a new service to connect buyers and sellers of Bitcoin through their bank accounts.

We are registered through 724Leads LLC, which is a company legally registered in Ohio.

I'm hoping to make the official announcement but forgot about the 4 hour newbie wait time! Can we please expedite this?

Thanks,
BuyBitcoin.US Support
Activity: 14
hey im TigerGuy007 from Bitcoin OTC and i have some trades i can't get filled so wanted to post here; plus give Asisc advice.
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
Please whitelist user ID:  DanMorehead

He will be a great asset to the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
This account is controlled by DobZombie. Created it to compliment my business  Grin

I can confirm this. Any mods out there able to take care of this?

-thx
Activity: 29
This account is controlled by DobZombie. Created it to compliment my business  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Hi we are new members and are a UK registered charity called Virtual Development UK. We use the internet to help save lives in rural Africa and have been recommended to investigate the opportunity of receiving donations in bitcoin. We are keen to post in the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.1400 so we can have a discussion about accepting donations in bitcoin and setting up our site to receive them. Can we perhaps be upgraded to junior members?

Thanks!

Would the mod(s) be so kind as to Whitelist this account? It's Bitcoin 100 related.

Thanks in advance.

~Bruno K~

EDIT: tysat just PM and it has been taken care of.
Activity: 1
I am a programmer who is very interested in Bitcoins.  https://github.com/fuzion24
I saw a few posts that I wanted to respond to and apparently have to take this route of spamming the newbies forum first. Smiley
Activity: 8
Hi we are new members and are a UK registered charity called Virtual Development UK. We use the internet to help save lives in rural Africa and have been recommended to investigate the opportunity of receiving donations in bitcoin. We are keen to post in the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.1400 so we can have a discussion about accepting donations in bitcoin and setting up our site to receive them. Can we perhaps be upgraded to junior members?

Thanks!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hi Admin.

This is my request to be allowed onto the forums without having to make a collection of pointless posts in order to do so. The main reason for this is I am partaking in an auction through this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/soldwts-uk-17gig-4-x-gpu-mining-rig-sold-257409 but I'm only able to place bids and communicate with the seller through ebay.... we are both preferring BTC as payment method also and so will require a forum ran escrow service(hopefully john k if I win the auction, and so I will need forum access for this too?).

With regards to my knowledge of bitcoin, I'm a long time forum lurker who has been in the scene for over 6 months(wish I'd got in earlier) taken part in some day-trading so far but have mainly bought and held. although I did pay a percentage of my latest holiday with BTC.

Thanks for considering my request Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: