Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 34. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 06, 2013, 12:30:45 PM
Hello,
I've just joined here, because I have just begun with mining and have some questions. Hope you'll grant me permissions to do so  Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 2
August 04, 2013, 07:41:34 PM
Hi,

I want out so I can make a donation and post to the DGC Fundraiser thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndgc-fundraiser-to-take-dgc-to-the-next-level-163895-dgc-donated-262648

Thank you
Activity: 1
August 04, 2013, 05:56:02 PM
Part of the xCrowd team (the username "xCrowd" is the official representation of the actual company). Would like to request a get out of newbie jail free card.
GN2
Activity: 2
August 04, 2013, 04:23:47 PM
Been into BTC for a while, but just recently registered due to wanting to get more into it. Got my BFL ASIC up and running, and have a second on order. Would love to get out of jail early.
Activity: 9
August 04, 2013, 03:25:43 PM
I'm here because I need to get in contact with the user "btc-e.com" over a matter that involves the $10,000 in my account.

Basically, they do everything through e-mail, and my e-mail provider was TorMail, who was hosted on Freedom Hosting, who got shut down today by the American government. Without an e-mail provider, the site is configured to not let me withdraw my money.

I have no way to contact BTC-e, except maybe by sending a PM to the user "btc-e.com" on this forum. Please whitelist me immediately so I can take care of this important business.
Activity: 19
August 04, 2013, 01:05:32 PM
Hi tysat.

We have recently set up the FenixPR account, to serve as the information account of the Fenix mining asset on Bitfunder.

In a nutshell, Fenix is the result of a shareholder action to recover assets stolen by Ian Bakewell when he ran away from all his obligations to shareholders in what has become widely known in the Bitcoin world as the Bakewell scam. You can read all about the background to this at scammer-ianbakewell.com.

Fenix is operating 2 Avalon mining units to provide dividends to the abandoned Bakewell shareholders, and retaining 30% of mining profits as a growth fund, with the aim of expanding mining operations in the future.

The four shareholders who were most active in the recovery, and have since been elected as the Fenix board by shareholders administrate this account, are all experienced bitcointalk users with over 760 posts between us.

We would really appreciate it if it would be possible to remove some of the restrictions on this new account as we increasingly need to post and send PM's and the restrictions such as the captcha, the time limit between posts, the post limit per day are proving to be extremely frustrating.

Thank you.

The Fenix board on behalf of Fenix shareholders.
Activity: 3
August 04, 2013, 12:55:37 PM
Hello,

I [of course] am here to request to be whitelisted, I read on these forums a lot have been active in the BC community since 2009 including IRC bitcoin chats and other forums, and frequently visiting BC wiki.  I am a small scale consumer of bitcoins. I have used Mt Gox, coinbase, and bitfloor as well as LR, Payza, Paypal, skrill and others.

The main reason I ask now, is because I have been in the instawallet claim thread a lot, and really need to make a post, b/c I have 1.9 btc that have still not been paid out to me. I have PM'ed arsy davout and Boussac, with no response. I am thinking they may check the thread more than their actual PM's.

Any way I could snag a "get out of newbie jail free" card? I feel it would help my situation to be able to post in that thread, as well as I could also contribute to other threads in a helpful manner.

-Thanks
theblackdog
Activity: 13
August 02, 2013, 12:11:27 PM
I would like to request to be white listed. I'm looking to buy bitcoins by trading Amazon gift cards or paypal. I'm very to knew to all of this and just recently discovered bitcoins. Anyone whom I will be trading with I will always be sending first. I've been browsing the bitcoin marketplace forums and have seen a few people I would be interested in trading with but am unable to message and/or post.

Thanks -peengwinz
Activity: 4
August 02, 2013, 09:43:02 AM
I'd like to make a whitelist request. This is an account I created for our business.

I already have an established personal account, but for obvious reasons it's important that a business have its own.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 3
August 01, 2013, 11:12:53 AM
Another lurker is asking for whitelisting:

I just want to add something to Topic: Which USB hub to use with Block Erupters or K1? A List.

Single supplier of "TeckNet® USB 3.0" 10 Port Hub (BlueByte Limited - currently shipping only to UK) sent me a mail:

------------- Begin message -------------

Dear Customers:

Thanks for your email. We are sorry that we are currently not delivery the item to Germany. Please come back two weeks later. We will send our stock to Amazon fulfilled centre where EU shipping will be available.

Regards
BlueByte Limited

------------- End message -------------

If you don't whitelist me, please add info. to thread.

regards
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
August 01, 2013, 02:34:07 AM
I humbly request with hat in hand to move on to wider pastures, please.

I'm freakin' out about configuring my miners, and need to chat with the pros....

You guys rock!

Thanks
Activity: 34
August 01, 2013, 01:42:48 AM
I'm looking to be Whitelisted.  I have been lurking for awhile as well, been mining for about 2 month's now, mainly LTC.  I was hoping to respond to some posts regarding Megacoin and other Alt-coins. 
Activity: 8
August 01, 2013, 01:39:44 AM
I've been lurking Bitcointalk for quite some time now and decided to join to discuss (what was then) the upcoming IPO release of Labcoin and BTCGarden. However after joining discovered a lock on commenting and such. I was hoping to be white listed to discuss and have my say in those threads as I myself am an investor in such companies.

Thank's
Hi, could you whitelist my account? I have a 625 word response/question relating to the topic "Goomboo's Journal" that I'm very eager to post.

I currently own 5 Bitcoins and follow allow the news/activity related to Bitcoin and would like to be able post and respond to posts to satisfy my curiosity and interests. I've developed a system for storing one minute BTC bid/ask/volume data so I think I'm pretty serious at BTC and BTC Trading.

Thank you so much!
Activity: 19
This is a new account to act as PR for a new asset on Bitfunder- Fenix.

I would kindly ask the moderators to whitelist my account.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
Greetings!

My name is Niv, a long time Bitcoin enthusiast, Head of IT at tracx, owner of Innerlogics - an Idea Lab and Consultancy and advisor to BTCuyTheWay.

Would kindly ask the moderators to whitelist my account.

Thanks!
Niv

I support this message. Mods, can you whitelist Niv please?
Much obliged.
Greetings!

My name is Niv, a long time Bitcoin enthusiast, Head of IT at tracx, owner of Innerlogics - an Idea Lab and Consultancy and advisor to BTCuyTheWay.

Would kindly ask the moderators to whitelist my account.

Thanks!
Niv
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Greetings! I am requesting to be whitelisted  Grin

I have been lurking your fine forum now for ohh let's say a long time.. i understand that the information you require has probably already been posted and I am not afraid to troll my way to get it... So here I am.. I just do not want to add any unneeded posts to your system as this whitelist is intended to relieve such nonsense or masturbatory posts.

I am not only a BTC Miner but I am trying to further the open source education of the mining process / technology and make sure the market remains free to all of those who should inquire ;-)

I am here to use your network to communicate with other leading developers in hopes to share our information on certain sciences involved in the mining process as well as keep the integrity of the mine alive by keeping the technology in the hands of all those willing to learn.

Regards,

Voxelot =D
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I want to sell some of mine USB erupters but "reply" button is not available. Sad

whats your price?

ill pick up up to 50 at 60bucks if u got em
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been involved with using bitcoins for several years and would appreciate if I could get whitelisted.

I own shares on BTCT and invested in just-dice...hopefully this makes me not a newb (just a fool instead)

Welcome to bitcointalk.org!  This thread goes over the basics of bitcoin, so I would suggest checking it out.  Look below for more info about the forums.

Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.

See the old newbie restrictions thread or the whitelist request thread.

Forum Tips
theymos (the forum admin) explains how to use Watchlist.  This feature makes it easy to keep track of threads you have posted in.

Sent PMs are not saved by default, to change that:
Go to 'Profile'
Click 'Personal Message Options' (left side)
Check the box that says 'Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.'
Click 'Change Profile'
It will save messages in your outbox after you send them from now on.

Please use the report feature if you think a post deserves it!  We will take action on reports.

Other Information
Do not trust people! Check out for some good reasoning.
This thread has some solid security protocols.
Don't make threads or posts solely for putting up referral links, that's what signatures are for.
Be careful with PayPal, deepceleron's thread does a good job explaining why PayPal is bad to use when exchanging bitcoins.
Membergroups explained - Check this thread out to learn what the icons under usernames mean.
Want to know how to create a really secure wallet? Check out this thread for a good guide.
There's a lot of weird terminology, this thread is a good guide.
If you think you deserve to be whitelisted, write up a post then PM me with the link.  Messages without links (or a good reason) will be ignored.

Hopefully this thread helps with some of the beginner questions.  This thread will be locked to keep it clean, you can reply over here!
Pages:
Jump to: