Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 37. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm not an expert but certainly not a newbie. I've got shares in asicminer (tat.) & bASICmining and have owned btc since feb '13.

One thing I was initially confused about was, after all BTC have been mined, whats the incentive for people to keep providing the network which validates the transactions? but transaction fee's will ultimately increase providing ongoing revenue to miners.

I'd like to request being whitelisted because I joined this forum to become a part of group buying for erupters and although I visit this site regularly for information and interesting opinions, I don't currently have the need to partake in the discussion for discussion sake.

Please whitelist me. :-)
Activity: 3
I would like to get off the whitelist. I have been mining for the past several months now. I am planning to sell pieces of my former litecoin rig that includes 3X MSI twin frozr HD7950 cards.

I see that there are some people higher up on this whitelist even that are planning on getting into mining now. I would specifically like to be able to PM them and see if a deal is possible.

Thanks,

Raolin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Double your Personal Bitcoin Funds.
I don't know if this is good enough reason but I have just started getting involved in BTC and have read a ton of threads here. I got my hands on a Intel Quad-core machine with a single AMD 7850 GPU that I have been mining with for a few days and making absolutely nothing. However, with free power and no cost for this computer I'm not losing anything except it's getting a little hot in my office.

So now I have just purchased 4 ASIC block erupters and hope to combine them with my GPU to get some BTC flowing my way. This is still in trial stage so making money is secondary, perhaps I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole idea.

So I have a ton of curious maybe somewhat stupid questions that I need to either ask in my own thread or hijack participate in someone else's thread that pertains same topic.

Good enough? Ok. I'm a small business owner and I am in IT industry for the last 11 years professionally in my own business. 4 years ago I downsized from a 1200 Sqft retails store to a 500 Sqft private office. I am loving the fact that my overhead is so little, only have 1 technician as compared to 5 before my downsize. Have 2 kids and only 1 wife, third child on it's way in a few weeks etc etc... I'm not going to invest my children's financial security into bitcoins, just playing around to get my feet wet. I have some cash to fork out if I needed to buy some small time BFL miner but for that I need to know if my erupters are capable of doing anything and also get my hand on my wallet, encryption, safe storage etc.

So still a trial. Let me in?
Activity: 22
Would appreciate being whitelisted as I have tendered some AMC shares for Active mining shares and need to PM the issuer to complete the transaction. I also feel that I have some insight to share with the community regarding btc securities.
thx
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Can you please whitelist user "cor"? She is Trezor staff and she wants to contribute to Trezor-related threads. Thanks.
Done.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
Can you please whitelist user "cor"? She is Trezor staff and she wants to contribute to Trezor-related threads. Thanks.
Activity: 6
If possible, I'd like to get onto the whitelist as well.  I'm showing up late to the show for Bitcoin/altcoin mining, and am thinking about participating in a USB Erupter group buy.  I'm also in the process of building a 5x 7950 GPU machine for Litecoin mining.  Go big (kinda?) or go home, huh?  Thanks for the consideration.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Olegcho: OK

Welcome to the community!
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Hello.
I would like to get into the whitelist.
I'm GPU/CPU solo miner, who wants to vote for some new altcoins to get into cryptsy.
And I wtb/wts some new alts in the forum.
Also I have some usefull knowledge to help others.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 30
I'd like to be relieved from the 5 PM cap. I'm having an auction and I get PMs faster than I'm allowed to respond.
Activity: 33
None will be whitelisted, and in fact, all who requested to be whitelisted will be unwhitelisted.

P.S. This Is A Joke!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
May I please be whitelisted? I understand the protocol and the economics behind Bitcoin, but I have nothing to say in the Newbie board.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 18
I also wanna be whitelisted

thx
Activity: 1
Hey guys, new to these forums but definitely not new to bitcoins. Not a spammer or troll, was hoping I could get whitelisted to avoid creating pointless posts to get the count up.
Activity: 18
Hi,
can i get whitelisted please
Thx
Activity: 28
I've registered to join this group buy:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-please-read-1000-pcs-usb-erupters-euint-price-089btc-252180

There's list of buyers which confirms me, just check it.
Thank you.

EDIT:
Oh, that was so fast. Thank you!
Activity: 15
thx !
have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
zoobidoo: OK
nielsg: OK
WikiTransfer: OK
hasle2: OK
grovestr: OK
coderjeff: OK
geosac: OK
bitfetch: OK
bitcoinfanboy: OK

Welcome to the community!
Activity: 15
Hi there

I would like to bleed whitelisted if you please !
I'm a french guy, fond of crypto.

Im' used to lurk your board for a few weeks, and i intend to be part of a group buy, but to do so, i need to have the ability to reply a topic !

Would be much appreciated !!

Thx
zoob'
Activity: 42
Here is my blogpost on the whole lab thing I have going on. I've been active in bitcoins since a while ago, but really got started in March of this year.

http://onlinevirtualidentity.blogspot.com/

I hope this shows I have both a lot of gear, and have made it all work, and I'm not a total Newb in bitcoins.

Read away, and I welcome your comments! Please! Let me outta here! ;-)

N

Pages:
Jump to: