Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 36. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am interested in asking some technical questions in the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252944.680 pertaining to xpm mining using cloud infrastructure. I don't see any need for me to contrive some fluff for the newbie section in order to be able to post.

I have lurked these forums for fairly long time (since 2011). When my coins got "hacked" from bitfloor I followed the fiasco here. I think I have a fairly strong understanding of bitcoin technically and its market. I would greatly appreciate if I was whitelisted.
Activity: 3
We have some ideas we'd like to discuss with the community here, particularly in the Project Development section.

The idea is very difficult to sum up, but we're calling the core idea a transparent, signature-based nanocompensated server for data storage and tipping. We have prepared a post that explains this concept and shows how it can be used as a backend for an unprecedented type of social network. One example of the benefits that could be seen from this system is internal processing of deposits for fees and tipping, which would enable users to tip each other instantly, without a Bitcoin transaction cost, and without worrying about dust.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dear Administrators

We are requesting to be white listed.

This is a dedicated account for our new company: Hashfast Technologies LLC.
We are founded by Simon Barber, who is a long term contributor on this forum (username: SEMB) and author of a respected paper about improving
bitcoin.  (google 'simon barber bitcoin' to find it)

We have been hard at work on groundbreaking technology and would like to make a product announcement in the custom hardware section.

Thanks!

Simon & Team
Activity: 27
Hi,

I would like to be whitelisted as well.

Reasons:
1) I have been small-time bitcoin buyer / seller for more than a year, both through mtgox and through localbitcoins.
2) I have a good practical understanding of the underlying mechanics.
3) I have been working in the (international) tax and legal sector for more than eight years, which gives me a good insight of the tax & regulatory issues faced by bitcoin. I could help bitcoin traders and merchants overcome some of their challenges.
4) Most importantly, I would like to urgently contact members of my local bitcoin chapter for a meetup in six days.

Thanks for considering my request :-)
Activity: 9
Hello,

I'd like to be whitelisted to post in the forums. I just bought a miner from Tencevad via this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiple-terrahash-avalon-asic-miner-pre-orders-for-sale-251445 , so I'd like to post in the thread.

Thanks!
Activity: 4
Hi. I have been on this forum since AUG-2012.
but.... 10 days ago my account here got compromised (hacked?)
Pasword changed, email changed....
No way to reset it

After 10 days of strugling, trying somehow to reach admins (emails, irc, skype, twitter), and no success at all,
i decided to register again with new nickname
Then I found out - even my IP  is now banned

Got to goto a public hotspot, to get a different IP
So here I am

My original nick on this forum was "onealfa".
Have made ~50 posts, and many PM's
And I WANT my accout BACK
As I use this same nick also on other forums

CAn somebody HELP me?  PLEASE

I have sent several Email requests to THEYMOS.
But i dont know if he reads his mail at all

HELP . PLEASE....

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Quark developer
I have four hours reading. Is it four hours after your first post?
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
I have an alternate account (will provide to a moderator if needed) that I no longer wish to use, and instead want to use this one.  I would like to use a more public name since I plan on contributing to the Bitcoin project.
Activity: 1
Hi there.  New member to the forums. Would like to be able to post outside of the newbie section. There is a vendor thread on here for customer support that I would like to interact with in regards to an order I made and I'm not sure of what other venue I can use to reach out to this vendor. Thank you kindly.

-Ryotact
Activity: 11
Hi please add me to the message board whitelist as I'd like to be able to post on the meetups group.  I'm hoping to attend the European Bitcoin Conference in Sept. but not sure if t's really going to happen. 

As for more about me, I've been a casual BFL-FPGA miner since July 2011 and played around with bitcoinj and bitcoinjs to learn more about how the BTC protocol works.  Thanks for adding me.   
Activity: 3
Hi,

Ever since April this year when the bitcoin crash happened because MTgox couldn't handle the traffic i am on top of bitcoin. I am in the process of making a bitcoin website where people can find allot of faucets and other ways to earn Satoshi. For me i find this security very very annoying and childish... I am a serious bitcoin fanatic and i am here to support it.

I hope i will be white listed as quick as possible so i can continue with my venture.

Thanks in advance!

With Sincere Regards,
Danny Schmitz
Activity: 8
Well...,

I've spent a good year as a part of the Bitcoin community, (outside of this forum). I've been a BTC-E trader for three months, I run a mining rig, and I've been interested and learning about BTC for around a year and a half. I already have a BTC wallet, and understand the inner working of cryptos in general. I don't quite see how it's necessary that I spend time reviewing things that I am already acquainted with..., so...

I'm mainly interested in buying BTC with escrow (considering that BitInstant is temporarily shut down, and the other methods of transfer are not that preferable), which is why I am requesting to be whitelisted.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Hello, I'd like to get out of here. I know most of everything there is to know about Bitcoin from wallets to how the algorithm works. I've tried a few of the alt crypto-currencies. I have also been to many Bitcoin faucets. I've been wandering around these forums since around 3 weeks ago - I just didn't have a reason to sign up. I will probably be posting mostly on the marketplace section.
Activity: 25
I'd like to get out of here.

Please see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2764332

I'd like to contact bitsyncom as I've been waiting patiently for my Batch 2 and all tickets have been ignored.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
i wish to be whitelisted for the alternate cryptocurrency thread so i can release my payload<-(joking) cryptocurrency to the world. i'll probably end up just serving my time in Newbie jail by the time you get to my request, but nonetheless, i couldn't resist posting in this thread. just to clear the air i'm not a malicious "hacker" i'm a fully employed network security analyst, aka a "whitehat hacker".

peace out and godbless
Activity: 75
Hi,

I also would like to be whitelisted. I'm working on a GPU/CUDA client for primecoins (XPM). I want to release my code now and want to make a new thread in the right place.  The amount of greed surrounding a possible GPU primecoin miner seems to be phenomenal.
Too many people seem to fall for "send me bitcoin and get early access"... I want to stop that bullshit as fast as possible.
Activity: 4
Hello,

I would really like to be allowed into the forum beyond before I have completed the required 5 posts and 4 hours logged in.

Here is what I read and understand about bitcoins:
- Satoshi's original paper
- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Introduction
- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Protocol_specification
- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Getwork
- http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/fips/fips180-2/fips180-2.pdf
- and more ...

Here is what I have done so far with bitcoins:
- I have downloaded a bitcoin wallet
- I tried mining with BFG miner (but I don't think I ran it long enough to get results)
- I have installed ModelSim and I am working on a VHDL code that calls SHA-256 twice. I have base myself on free code from Git Hub (Open-Source-FPGA-Bitcoin-Miner-master). My program is fully pipelined.
- Now, before programming my FPGA and trying to mine with it on a pool, I'd like to verify the working of the code with test vectors (inputs and there corresponding outputs).

Thanks ^^
Activity: 39
Hi I want out of here.
I spend my last Week getting to know Bitcoins and lots of related stuff.

I think im ready and really am here to Trade BC with others. I know what escrow is and how it works. I can send and receive PGP-Mails. I have a Bitcoin Wallet and played around with it a little (as far as that is possible with no coins...).
I'd like to be allowed here because I do want to trade directly with other members of bitcointalk.

Cheers
Cambozola
Activity: 71
Hello

I am a long time lurker and recent small participant in the forums.

I run multiple IRL businesses that I am looking to integrate bitcoins into, have a small mining op which I am converting to LTC and am investing in various mining opportunities.

It is this last point which has become difficult, as I cannot attempt more than one post per 360 seconds and nor can I respond to more than 3 PM recipeints at the same time. This is annoying since I am participating in group buys:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=247544.0;all

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252534.0;all

And am looking to invest more, but since I cannot communicate with my partners... :s

Would be very grateful if someone could lend a hand?
Activity: 668
Merit: 501
please whitelist user AVAS. He is my boss and CTO of Megiontechnologies (Mycelium Bitcoincard)
Pages:
Jump to: