Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 48. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
thank you !  Smiley
Activity: 19
Hi Everybody

Weyland Corp here,
Small group of bitcoin entrepreneurs

We are into Mining and Trading Bitcoins on local scale.

We are hereby requesting to be whitelisted.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
danbits: OK
Activity: 9
BetWithCoins: OK
sheldonross: OK
BitBardev: OK
I am very well versed in bitcoin, am familiar with this forum, and am certain I can make some valuable contributions.  I have held bitcoin since December 2011, have accounts on multiple exchanges, and have made numerous posts and comments in support of bitcoin on other websites.  Your consideration is appreciated.
Could you provide some evidence of this? Thanks!

Below is a link to my reddit profile and I am also the dksdan referred to in this tweet from MtGox that got picked up by a number of media outlets.  However, most comments I make are just on random articles for sites to which I do not register so they are difficult to locate.  I am not linking any of my exchange accounts. Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/user/dksdan/
https://twitter.com/MtGox/status/319563995759652864
legendary
BetWithCoins: OK
sheldonross: OK
BitBardev: OK
I am very well versed in bitcoin, am familiar with this forum, and am certain I can make some valuable contributions.  I have held bitcoin since December 2011, have accounts on multiple exchanges, and have made numerous posts and comments in support of bitcoin on other websites.  Your consideration is appreciated.
Could you provide some evidence of this? Thanks!
Activity: 9
I finally registered for bitcointalk and humbly request that I be whitelisted in order that I might create a WTB post on ASICMiner shares.  I am very well versed in bitcoin, am familiar with this forum, and am certain I can make some valuable contributions.  I have held bitcoin since December 2011, have accounts on multiple exchanges, and have made numerous posts and comments in support of bitcoin on other websites.  Your consideration is appreciated.
Activity: 27
Hi!

Can I get Whitelisted?

I'm Bitbar developer and I want to :
-discuss update of logos, community made new ones and we have to choose one.

bitbar.biz

thanks.
Activity: 4
Whitelist please. Not sure this does much to keep the riffraff out, all it does is make it inconvenient for people who want to get involved. I've been mining for several months, and finally frustrated enough about not being able to post/respond to people to try and reach my "4 post" minimum.

...2 down.
Activity: 43
White listing please!  I run the bitcoin meetup www.meetup.com/brisbanebitcoin & blog at blog.bitcoinrev.com & run betwithcoins.com (beta)

Id like to talk to the guy about bitcoinroulette.

Thank you.
Activity: 11
So far I have sent two messages and spent 6 hours and 45 minutes on the forum. I worked on unlock Nokia SL3 on 18 GPU and have experience with mining.
Bitcointalk forum is super and I want, as soon as possible, to enable me access to the most feature in the forum. In addition, I want to order ASIC through one of your Group Bui.
This is the third message which I send to Newbies. Please tell me when you will allow me to at least send a PM and/or or put me on the whitelist ?
Whitelist request. I ordered some asic chips and I need to be able to post in forum to confirm my identity

Thanks
legendary
RinaMar: OK
Activity: 10
Hello,

I would like access to this forum to facilitate joining Steamboats group buy for ASIC chips. I have been involved with bitcoins for a couple months and while that still makes me a noobie I have built my own minier am actively mining as well as researching ASICs every day (I ordered from BFL so i should get my ASIC from them by 2020).
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Thank you muchly kind sir.
legendary
Flashman: OK
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
i r t3h t0ta77y not a n00b c0z my bro been int0 b17coin since for3vah...

But for serious, been on the fringes of the bitcoin world for a couple of years, re-investigated in January and "got serious", ordered BFL hardware, active on their forum, been lurking here since about then. Currently mining on 2x6850s and 2x4850s.

Oh and I just threw a double 6 Cheesy
legendary
djkakadu: OK
Activity: 5
I am having some problems with my slush account and I would like  to be able to post in that thread, please lift the restrictions on my account. Thank you.
Hello,

I'm not usually very active in forums (I prefer to read than to write, unless I have SOMETHING to say). I am the member of biggest Slovakia Overclocking forum. (www.pretaktovanie.sk)
I'm following BTC since a while now. I have my own Mining rig (7790).
   I'm trying buy a some Avalon chips in group buy. To publish my payment details I have to post or send PM, and the group purchase is a time limited offer.

Please give me a chance. Thanks
legendary
bitbatty: OK
yumcoin: OK
SilverAg: OK
OgonDark: OK
brunposta: OK
Pages:
Jump to: