Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Are ETH's Biggest Competitors? - page 3. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
I think ETH is the best coin for the number of users and services (like smart contract) it offers and i don't think that will change in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
I do not think that ETH has competitors among alt coins, but there are some good coins f.ex. Litecoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
i am sure NEO coin is very strong Competitor and we know NEO allows smart contract creation similar to ethereum. NEO coin is one of the most profitable coin.many upcoming coins use NEO platform that’s why NEO  price increase very rapidly. in 2017 NEO  price was only $8 and today it's price is almost $ 80.this is really huge jump . and we know NEO is chinese version of ETH so obviously we earn huge profit in near future.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
I personally HODL ETH as I view it as the top blockchain in terms of what ICO's and projects use. If your opinion(s) out there, who do you think are their biggest competitors in terms of ICO's and blockchain projects?

I have heard that NEO is one of them but I'm curious to know who else could challenge them in that regard.

yes, NEO is one of soon to become a big competitor of eth in the future. although its not have a huge value as of now, but the demand of NEO is rapidly increasing. meaning this two altcoins may change that world of crypto in terms of smart contracts competes.
Activity: 1
February 27, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
NEO, ICX
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
You have heard it right, NEO is the one who could replace Ethereum's position in the near future because it has more advance platform than Ethereum's platform, I suggest to still hold it, there might a time that Etherium will rise its price. For a better choice you can check their potential through online
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
yeah probably only Neo really
Activity: 28
February 27, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

I think NEO. A tough opponent of ETH this year
Activity: 88
February 27, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
The Four competitors of eth which i think are

Ethereum Classic
Waves
Lisk
Stratis

everyone has their own opinion but i personally think these are the best competitors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
Cardano though in general ridiculously to hear when they say that Cardano is a blockchain 3.0 or as there, with its that the number of transactions per second. I do a big rate on еос, there precisely the competitor to air will be.
Activity: 107
February 27, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
Waves and Neo are biggest competitiors of eth for now, but in future i think EOS will join this party and maybe dogetherium.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
I think NEO, Stratis, and Waves are the most significant competitors. These are serious projects which will fight for the place ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
February 27, 2018, 08:47:42 AM
If to read the thread as whole, can be noticed that all the main competitors of ETH have already been named. There are such projects as NEO, ICX, ADA, Waves, WanChain, Zilliqa. I don't really understand EOS as huge plans were announced, but while there are only words, nobody has still seen the mainnet. I would like to highlight Nucleus Vision and Fusion among the latest promising projects
Activity: 229
February 27, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
I think LTC and NEO are actively creating strong competition this year. However, do not forget the ripple. Because the ripple itself has generated significant and unexpected growth in 2017 to become the most potent coin of 2017. Perhaps unexpectedly will be repeated this year with another value.
Activity: 52
February 27, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Cardano!
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

constantly new developments in the crypto market. the balances are changing. new and powerful coins are emerging. I think there are 2 coins that can be counted as opponent ripple and tron
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 07:52:01 AM
I personally HODL ETH as I view it as the top blockchain in terms of what ICO's and projects use. If your opinion(s) out there, who do you think are their biggest competitors in terms of ICO's and blockchain projects?

I have heard that NEO is one of them but I'm curious to know who else could challenge them in that regard.

Biggest Eth competitors are:
- neo,
- icon,
- wanchain as its basically a fork of eth and it can do all the same staff as Eth can,
- cardano,
- zilliqa - scalable blockchain,
- EOS.
So there are many competitors but not many of them have working and used product. I think wanchain is a major competitor for the time being. Next isre ICON and EOS.
Activity: 32
February 27, 2018, 07:42:52 AM
Waves, NEO and few others. But these competitors have weak hands right now compared to Ethereum.
They need more time and more development to come close to Ethereum.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
February 27, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
ADA and NEO are pretty much Ethereum's ONLY real competitors right now. There is definitely room for all three in the cryptosphere, but I do believe that each of these will exceed $1000 by 2019, certainly NEO, Cardano may lag behind slightly. Invest in both, you wont regret it. Also NEO has a bunch of airdrops and ICOs surrounding its hype, might want to invest in the most promising of these also.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
February 27, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

ETH has so many competitors, currently:
NEO
NEM
Other ETH based: ETC, ELLA, etc..

And more "ETH killer" project
Cardano
EOS
Pages:
Jump to: