Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Are ETH's Biggest Competitors? - page 9. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
February 24, 2018, 01:42:41 AM
I think EOS, NEO and ICX are the biggest competitors. But the good thing is that they are also complimentary. I believe that these will grow together as they have a slightly different market segment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 24, 2018, 01:23:52 AM
I personally HODL ETH as I view it as the top blockchain in terms of what ICO's and projects use. If your opinion(s) out there, who do you think are their biggest competitors in terms of ICO's and blockchain projects?

I have heard that NEO is one of them but I'm curious to know who else could challenge them in that regard.

WAVES and NEO.

None of them are close at the moment. Almost all ICOs are still conducted on the Ethereum blockchain and not NEO or WAVES, which means that pretty much most of these projects are still at the speculation only phase.

ETH should remain to be the number 1 smart contract coin for a while to come. At least for a year to 2 years at minimum.
Activity: 394
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
I think there should be no doubt here,and it is clear that the Ethereum competitor is bitcoin!After all, it all started with bitcoin!In second place Ethereum, then BCH and then the other altcoins!
Activity: 16
February 24, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/
View the Platform column, all coins you see here are platform coins which you can view as Eth competitors

Very handy. Always used the site but never used the tabs!
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
February 24, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
I agree with major responses here, NEO is one of the challenger. forget about Lisk and other altcoins previously i used to think Lisk as a huge contestant but now seeing the organisation i fear.
Activity: 48
February 24, 2018, 01:20:23 AM
Universa (UTN) - Brings the best of both ETH & BTC. Making massive strides on a weekly basis in the corporate/political world, will be a top 10 coin by the 2019.

Besides that my next one would be WAVES, it just does everything right and is perfect for ANYONE to simply get started with their own token.

Lastly I gotta mention little ol ECC the coin that just keeps chuggin, not an ETH killer but will be a formidable platform in the future.
Activity: 203
February 24, 2018, 01:20:01 AM
its true ETH is a currency worth holding, other altcoins haven't quite been able to close the gap, but i too share the though that NEO might be strong in future, i also think waves has a great potential.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 24, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Besides NEO, I personally think Waves could be a worthy competitor after the smart contracts are implemented.  Waves has a strong team and have been marketing it's project very well.  The Waves DEX is also nice because it eliminates the fear of losing tokens on centralized exchanges if they get hacked. 

yes, agree with you, I think so too, the wave will be a competitor to ethereum (ETH), because the wave has a character and platform similar to ethereum, that is, the smartcontract feature.
besides waves, I think NXT will also be one of the competitors, because NXT also has a similar platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 24, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/
View the Platform column, all coins you see here are platform coins which you can view as Eth competitors
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 01:09:16 AM
Besides NEO, I personally think Waves could be a worthy competitor after the smart contracts are implemented.  Waves has a strong team and have been marketing it's project very well.  The Waves DEX is also nice because it eliminates the fear of losing tokens on centralized exchanges if they get hacked. 
Activity: 16
February 24, 2018, 01:04:13 AM
I personally HODL ETH as I view it as the top blockchain in terms of what ICO's and projects use. If your opinion(s) out there, who do you think are their biggest competitors in terms of ICO's and blockchain projects?

I have heard that NEO is one of them but I'm curious to know who else could challenge them in that regard.
Pages:
Jump to: