Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 23. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
August 25, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Although skeptics assure that no whales exist, and the cost of crypto currency can not be managed by a small group of people, the fact remains. There are people who own colossal crypto-currency assets. And this allows them to manage the market.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 25, 2018, 05:11:21 AM
I think nobody has controlled the market because the market cap depends on the demand of people. It may be true that there are whales who are trying to manipulate the market for their agenda but why bitcoin isn't dropped to 4000$ if they really want to manipulate it?
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
August 25, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and no any single authorities or central bank has control over it only the bitcoin users all over the world. Perhaps those who are rich and holds lots of bitcoin can influence the bitcoin market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 25, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
Understanding the concept of the Blockchain and decentralization, you will understand well who are the controllers of the crypto market. Crypto users are the controllers - buyers and sellers decide the price with which they want to trade with a coin on the market.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
People still say that it is the "whale" that controls the cryptocurrency market. What about your opinion?
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 10:51:17 PM
There are some people who believe that bitcoin is controlled by a bitcoin cartel. Which I think is the reason of the current price suppression. There's a very informative article about this that you can read, here it is: https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Activity: 57
August 25, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Like many other investing markets the Crypto market is controlled by news, regulations, business openings, traders, investors and other direct and indirect sources and with there interactions to the cryptocurrency market . So according to those people and sources market price increase or decreases and other than that there is no centralized authority powerful enough to control Crypto market unlike other markets which gives both advantages and disadvantages for the market and people in the crypto community
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:47:45 AM
in my opinion, controlling the crypto market is your own holder of the crypto currency, although negative news can affect but not too deeply if you are not affected by the negative news
Activity: 225
August 25, 2018, 01:17:31 AM
In theory that no one can't controls the market if it is a large market with a huge money traded daily. But in the crypto market, it's volume is too small, otherwise the money is dispersed to many exchange, so the crypto price is easy to be controlled. So the people who is called whale controlled the crypto market.
Activity: 23
August 25, 2018, 12:55:57 AM
The market is still at downfall but it is not the end for bitcoin and cryptocurrency world because it is very normal that there are always fluctuations in this type of market. Just sit tight and don't worry at all because it will recover soon. It is just whales are really manipulating the market.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 24, 2018, 10:29:06 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Bitcoin prices are difficult to predict because the price follows the crypto market demand, in my opinion bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone, because bitcoin is decentralized and the price can suddenly rise and can suddenly drop, large capital investors can only manipulate the price instead of controlling it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

Ofcourse whales is the only one can manipulated the market. Those are people who buy in bulk when the market is on dip. They always catch the so-called weak hands in trading. So for with low investment on the market must be smarter enough to avoid any losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Of course this is the most powerful manager or it can also be through advanced technology to control the free market that is on the internet until now so it never complains to follow a signature even though it fails.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:19:04 PM
Nobody control the market. there are some people buy and sell bitcoin, do market transaction. That's make the price can rise up or down anytime. I sure it can rise up again but it takes time. Smiley
Yes you have a point. I think the one who control bitcoin is us because users has a big role in crypto currency. It is always depending to the users if they will manage it well.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Crypto market is a decentralized one. However, supply and demand, buyers and sellers are the crypto's primary controllers. Others like news, government actions, big companies, traders as well as investors have their own shares in the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 97
August 25, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
People and market control the price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
Those powerful and rich people you've said cannot control cryptocurrency market as a whole it is because crypto market is controlled by the community though big players find ways and try to manipulate the market by spreading FUD for the community to panic and that is why the prices goes down but it does not matter as it is part of the game due to volatility and of course that is where we got our profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
I think the change in the value of the crypto currency is influenced by market demand and the influence of news about crytpo which will have a significant impact on its value
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 24, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

There is no central bank for Bitcoin and therefore we can say that the prices are entirely dependent on the supply-demand equilibrium. But sometimes external actors can have a lot of influence. For example, negative news from China and South Korea had a lot of impact on the exchange rates in the past.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

I believe that there is no specific person who controls bitcoin as we all the term "satoshi" does. So far, even government per country does not have or even does not know how to be in control of this bitcoin power nonetheless they tend to stop it or ban it.
Pages:
Jump to: