Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 25. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 21, 2018, 03:20:21 PM
Nobody controls and this is a problem. That is why cryptocurrencies are not legal yet and probably never will be. Not without regulation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:15:20 PM
I don't know who controls the cryptocurrency market, maybe the one who controls it is a big investor and also rich. Then there is something unclear for this cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
What is certain is that controlling the cryptocurrency market must be human. I personally don't know who the person is? The point is that people control the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 21, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and no one can control the bitcoin market, it’s only the investors that control the market, as I told you in my previous posts also that the valuation of bitcoin is a variable factors and it depends on many factors like the volatile nature of bitcoin and then a kind of investment and then comes the number of investors, higher the number of investors, higher the amount of money they will invest, higher will be the demand and then obviously higher will be the valuation and vice versa.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 21, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
As we all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and hence no one can control it but the investors are the only owners of bitcoin and they are the one who controls bitcoin market, as I stated previously also the the valuation of bitcoin is determined by several factors like its volatile nature, a kind of investment and then the number of investors and the among of money they are investing into, higher the number of investors and higher will be demand and then higher will be the valuation and vice versa.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
The bitcoin market is similar to the principle of the currency/fiat market in general.
Will rise if there is a lot of demand and will go down if there are many offers.
So what controls the bitcoin market is the market itself, especially those who have big money (usually called whales) that can manipulate the price of bitcoin itself, just as paper currency is manipulated by large banks in the world.
Activity: 271
August 20, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
People controls the market for the more investors we have the higher the value we gain. There's no other reason than people who believes that there something behind Bitcoin if we will just going to believe and not to think of any other thing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
A few individuals hold a disproportionately large share of most cryptocurrencies. But holding such big positions in the coins is not the same thing as controlling their price.
Market price manipulation really embarrassing and it only ruin crypto. But we can't rid out those individuals involved into this since this is a free market and they have freedom to bring power into crypto.  Mainly,  they are huge investors in crypto and they are currently holding a large amount of crypto coins which could be easily for them to dump and pump prices anytime.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
Usually, the crypto market is controlled by people with the huge amount of a particular coin. They control the price of the market at a particular point in the trading trends. People with huge amount of tokens or cryptos determines the rate at which the coin is been supplied to the market or increase the rate at the market demand for the coin...
Activity: 250
August 19, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
I don't know who is the controller of the crypto market but I think no one can control the price of bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, but everyone can do. May be the market can be manipulated by the whales that controls huge amount of coins. Some of the investors are doing a lot of trading every day so the markets are seeing ups and down. At last, I will say that we all have control over bitcoin.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
Cryptocurrency is controlled by many organizations. There are exchanges that have some control, action of the traders are also a deciding factor, the miners have some control over it, the payment network, and the team that develops such currencies. there isn’t any particular Government or organization that controls it. It’s like oranges in winter. As the demand of oranges grows in the market, vendors and suppliers will automatically increase its price and when the season go down, so will the demand of public and the price of oranges.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 08:55:19 PM
I think nobody has controlled the market because the market cap depends on the demand of people. It may be true that there are whales who are trying to manipulate the market for their agenda but why bitcoin isn't dropped to 4000$ if they really want to manipulate it?
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
August 19, 2018, 03:54:33 PM
A few individuals hold a disproportionately large share of most cryptocurrencies. But holding such big positions in the coins is not the same thing as controlling their price.
Activity: 180
August 19, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
No one can control the crypto market because this is a decentralized market. If you can see any pressure on the market then it can be a financial policy and it is tamporal. To ensure you can return to market history, you will delete it.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
those who have a lot of bitcoin in their ownership. They can easily lower the market by removing large amounts of BTC. BTC's current volume in the market or exchange is relatively small compared to that in people's wallet.
No one can control the password except ourselves, the transaction is somewhat dependent on the whale, but besides that Bitcoin is influenced by public opinion and government consideration.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 19, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
From my own observation what controls the market most of the time is the market sentiments from news all over the world on business conditions. Mostly the government policies play a major roles in what sentiments the market react to. Once there is a negative news from any regulators the market will react negatively to before correction.

Market conditions will influence some people, but a lot of people just ignore the short-term fluctuations. They will continue to hold, irrespective of whether the governments of the world regulate Bitcoin or it continues like the Wild West. Sometimes, a big bang development like the approval / rejection of ETF could drive the market, but most times news is just ignored.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 19, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
the crypto currrency market is controlled by two factors just as it is in foreign exchange. firstly it is controlled by the traders that carry out the exchanging activities and other related works and secondly by the global occurrences and the news of the occurrences
Activity: 180
August 19, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
those who have a lot of bitcoin in their ownership. They can easily lower the market by removing large amounts of BTC. BTC's current volume in the market or exchange is relatively small compared to that in people's wallet.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:26:14 PM
Although crypto market and bitcoin seem to be manage with the supply and demand of all investors, this is not a fully sufficient explanation. Unfortunately, big investors and groups with high share in the market are managing the market.

Yes, I have always suspected that. They call those big investors and groups 'whales,' right? Or 'whales' are different? Just curious...
Activity: 218
August 19, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
Having a very large amount of BTC in their wallet can manipulate the market because they can play pumps and throw in the market. Even though this is a free market, you can have a lot if you have enough money to invest and this is a speculative market every news can change the market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: