Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 26. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
August 19, 2018, 03:19:42 PM
No one control the prices easily. But how all the things going seems like some group of investors or company doing in the back side for their own profits. It's just what I think but maybe true. From 2017 started many news good and bad also from the very famous people. No need to add who they are all knows already. And now market running between 6k$ to 8K$ mostly. Hard to say what's the reality just have to wait.   
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:04:06 PM
I don't understand this? Because I'm new here and just joined the world of cryptocurrency. If anyone controls the crypto market, of course, that certainly is human.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
From my own observation what controls the market most of the time is the market sentiments from news all over the world on business conditions. Mostly the government policies play a major roles in what sentiments the market react to. Once there is a negative news from any regulators the market will react negatively to before correction.
Activity: 156
August 17, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
Nobody control the market. there are some people buy and sell bitcoin, do market transaction. That's make the price can rise up or down anytime. I sure it can rise up again but it takes time. Smiley
Yes you have a point. I think the one who control bitcoin is us because users has a big role in crypto currency. It is always depending to the users if they will manage it well.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
Although crypto market and bitcoin seem to be manage with the supply and demand of all investors, this is not a fully sufficient explanation. Unfortunately, big investors and groups with high share in the market are managing the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 01:36:57 PM
Crypto market is controlled by different, often conflicting, interest groups: Investors, service providers, miners and developers. The dynamics of their interactions is very complex and political. No one group controls the crypto market.
Yes, there different people who are controlling tge market, traders are one of them. They are one of the reasons why market gets red or why a coin gets down. Investors too, if they stop buying, I think the market will go down.
Activity: 58
August 19, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Well it is basically us in a lot simpler sense, some of us are big investors that makes them a great value in the crypto world. We are the most important piece in this market snd without us, there will be no demand and supply chain that will benefit both the us and the market itself
Activity: 36
August 18, 2018, 06:20:05 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
The one who controls it must be someone, who is it? because I also just joined this world or the world of cryptocurrrency. But I think it's definitely the person who controls the market. Smiley
Activity: 156
August 18, 2018, 05:38:15 PM
Crypto market is controlled by different, often conflicting, interest groups: Investors, service providers, miners and developers. The dynamics of their interactions is very complex and political. No one group controls the crypto market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 18, 2018, 01:48:48 PM
Demand and supply. This is the only BTC regulation. There is no body that can regulate BTC. This is the biggest problem why BTC for this pot is not an official currency ...
Activity: 183
August 18, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
i remember that 100 biggest bitcoin wallet hold almost 50% bitcoin supply. They can control the market with a large of number bitcoin are holding
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
If you look at the fact that is happening now that bitcoin marketcap reaches more than $ 110 billion then it takes 51% or $ 56 billion to be able to control, and in my opinion it is crazy and impossible to play risk so I am sure that what happens with bitcoin is natural.
Activity: 141
August 18, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies price are depends on the market and the people, but i personally think that there are some big whales put their hands on and manipulate the market. I know ot sounds like q conspiracy but there are some really legit proofs to prove that's true.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
Nobody control the crypto currency market because it is controlled by the demand and supply of the investors and also control by whales at times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:56:39 AM
all I know that control is the CEO and the biggest asset holder, they are the ones who can control the crypto market.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
August 18, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

There must be some peoples who can control the price of crypto. Imagine if you have the huge amount of crypto coins, you can dump they anytime and making the market falling. Even the whales can join together to manipulate the market. This is very possible to occurred in the market.
Activity: 244
August 18, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
I think it's hard to control bitcoins in this market. It's because bitcoins are all scattered that they're getting higher and higher in value, and a lot of altcoins are more likely to be manipulated by whales, so we see that most of the coins are losing value now.
Activity: 37
August 16, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
I believe nobody controls the crypto market, because prices are formed purely following supply and demand.
it is difficult to find evidence that the crypto market can be controlled.
Activity: 203
August 16, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
no single person controls the price. it is just a matter or demand and supply. Naturally when the demand is very high with limited supply, surely the price will go up but when the demand is low and supply is high, price goes down. so i don't believe there is an individual or individuals or company that controls crypto market.
Activity: 162
August 16, 2018, 05:56:00 PM
Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are based on the principles of decentralization, thus there is no central control but the whole system is controlled by all holders. For example, with regards to the pricing of bitcoin, when majority decides to sell high, the price also goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: