Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 27. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Traders are the one who controls the market. Without them, the market will not move, there will be no activities, circulation of a coin. If there will be no circulation, the price of the coin will be stable, stable to low price only. It is good for a coin to have a good circulation so that the price can go up also. Although there are big investors but without simple traders, the market will go down.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
Nobody can control the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but everyone can do it. There is a group of people and big investors (whales) who can manipulate the price of bitcoin and crypto, but that still depends on the news. If you know the news about Bitcoin ETF a few weeks ago that Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss's proposal was rejected by the SEC and then suddenly bitcoin prices fell. This is one big reason why bitcoin prices have dropped until now because many traders.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
August 16, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
I believe nobody controls the crypto market, because prices are formed purely following supply and demand.
it is difficult to find evidence that the crypto market can be controlled.
No one controls the crypto market because the prices is only based on people who invest on coins. Well thats the question many people wants to answered, and i say that no one controll it, the up and down of price is only because of of the cryptocommunity, it depends on the investment of the people.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
The Golden Rule also applies to Bitcoin.

And that is, "Whoever has the Bitcoins makes the rules."
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
August 16, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
The crypto market are controlled by people of course specially the whales. When there is high demand on crypto then the market will rise high but when the demand of people for crypto is low, then it will go down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 06:54:31 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think it is the community, the investor is controling bitcoin. All of the people buying and selling bitcoin affect its market price. But those bigger investors have also bigger effect than smaller ones.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
I think most of the crypto market is controlled by the crypto community and the rest is by outside world because price of a currency is determined by investors and day traders in the crypto community and according to there suggestion they make an buy order or a sell order and because these are decentralized out side world has only low interferences to the market   
Activity: 12
August 15, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
Its decentralized and if theres a controlling in crypto maybe the manipulation of some whales in the market but I think they can't control the crypto market.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
I agree with many participants of this forum! the crypto market depends heavily on large funds and large investment companies! they are constantly pushing the course up or down! after the classic exchange, the crypto exchange for them is just a child's play!
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
There is not an advanced thing behind you question. It is the bitcoin holders with large amount possessing bitcoin. That is because when they are dumping bitcoin whole market is going to be affected by their act. So simply it is the people who are at the responsibility of the market change.
Activity: 41
August 15, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
Rich people who have much money, they control the market and the price... Whales, Sharks... They control invetors's habit so they can control everything.
Activity: 686
August 15, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
The main idea of cryptocurrency it's decentralization and independent. So in well-designed cryptocurrency there is no people who controle market there is only the people who support the cryptocurrency. All the participants of a crypto currency can only create value for each other or the entire thing falls apart because there is no incentive to support the currency. After all... Who, in their right mind, would support any system that makes everyone poorer while enriching a chosen few?

Cryptocurrency had its so called feature, decentralized control where in no other third party could regulate it even the government. But when it comes to crypto market  I believed that the people or crypto users rather has a big part in controlling it, there selling and holding strategies affect in the market fluctuations.

It makes sense because it is true that Bitcoin does not have a third party to manage all the wealth of people at the moment because Bitcoin is a free currency.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 15, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
We as long as you are investor you can control the market but it depends how big amount you invested to the cryptocurrecncy.
Like last few months and until today the price down because panic selling their coin that they hold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 15, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

What influence the price fo bitcoin and other cryptos are the information that is being provided daily. Being the riskiest investment; thus, small information may really affect the whole of the market. More importantly, we must consider the government issues and considerations because right now the government is really into this kind of activity secretly. Many politicians invest in bitcoin and other known cryptos in a particular market to have some loathsome - profit. And this might be the reason that this politician may be a whale in the market and can influence the bitcoin and other cryptos.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 09:20:02 AM
People like us using bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies controls the market. We are the once why the value of the market is getting high and low, especially to a BIG INVESTORS, they can have a big role in the market because they can put a huge amount of value of their investment or they can also sell.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
August 15, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
We all know that a crypto markets is base of the total money that invested by the investor or any crypto user such as traders. But it doesn't mean that there is anyone controls or manipulate the market because almost of investors were holding 1-10% of the markets so if they sell their currency, the price can't move too much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
I am 1 year and a half I think in crpytocurrencies and I believe that those people who controls the market were the people themselves. IT IS UP TO US whether we wanted to make it grow or we make it go down. By Pump and Dumps.
Activity: 338
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 15, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
The whales does control the market,  that's why we are having too much rise and fall in cryptocurrency market that's my view
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 15, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
The main idea of cryptocurrency it's decentralization and independent. So in well-designed cryptocurrency there is no people who controle market there is only the people who support the cryptocurrency. All the participants of a crypto currency can only create value for each other or the entire thing falls apart because there is no incentive to support the currency. After all... Who, in their right mind, would support any system that makes everyone poorer while enriching a chosen few?

Cryptocurrency had its so called feature, decentralized control where in no other third party could regulate it even the government. But when it comes to crypto market  I believed that the people or crypto users rather has a big part in controlling it, there selling and holding strategies affect in the market fluctuations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 08:00:58 AM
lol, ther is no ONE or ONE group of people running things here. There are big players who can and are manipulating with the price since it is easy to do in these conditions but they will soon dissapear when more and more speculators go for the exit.

Firts of all ,dont trust Mcafee.

Second of all , this market is not so supring. Just zoom out and compare it to other bubble bursts in human history.
Pages:
Jump to: