Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 24. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 10:03:32 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
of course whales who have very large capital, basically the changing of market prices is influenced by demand and supply and we know people who have large capital can manipulate demand or supply, but to manipulate bitcoin at this time will be difficult because more and more users and the marketcap is getting bigger..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:58:28 PM
for me controlling the crypto market is the bigger investors because they have lots of tokens because they know it's going to go down the price and raise it, but that's in the crypto currency if they increase the price of tokens or degrades.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 23, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

actualy peopleor bitcoiners have differrent speculation,of who control the blockchain market,some says thats it control by the whales or the big players in the crypto markets and some say's there's some rich people or some banks owner who owned a big capital in the crypto worlds who cultivate and manipulate the condition of the markets thats why there is ups and down now of price value.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 23, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
You are a fool that listening to that two sucker roger ver and john mcafee because they are just a greed people that has been bullying the narket for their own benefits.if you wanna succeed here in cryptocurrency you must learn how to stand by yourself,making researches and analyzation for the investments you might have here
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 23, 2018, 07:49:04 AM
I am  joining this question. I think there are several people who control crypto. Because from time to time you can follow some very suspicious things. there is a lot of money that is not controlled by anyone! This is a paradise for criminals.
market is unpredictable. I beleive that no one can't control the price or the value of any crypto coin. Everyone has no control on it because it depends upon the volume of investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 07:44:10 AM
I am  joining this question. I think there are several people who control crypto. Because from time to time you can follow some very suspicious things. there is a lot of money that is not controlled by anyone! This is a paradise for criminals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 23, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
The cryptomarket is said to be unregulated, a freemarket, so nobody controls it. But when it comes to market prices, there are major players that can able to control prices of some cryptocurrencies. Different kinds of buyers usually controls prices and the volumes of trades and tgese buyers includes the so called small fishes, the whales, some institutions and the government itself.
Activity: 938
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
It is actually very difficult to know for certain who in particular controls the market. I believe the market is controlled by the people. What is paramount is the fact that the more stake you have in the market in terms of your financial strength, the more possible it is for you to control the market. For instance, the Bitcoin market was shaken by the Mt Gox hack in which 850,000 bitcoins were stolen. This is not the first or only hack that have happened but due to the volume stolen, the market responded. So the market is actually controlled by people base on their stakes.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
the whales i talking the mobi fucking dicks that what controls the markets Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
I think no person can control the market alone, it is never possible. Similarly, controlling the crypto market is not possible for anyone. But big investors can play a role in changing market conditions. There are many big companies that play a good role in changing the exchange market in different markets because they invest a lot of money. But who or who controls the crypto market correctly, I can not say.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 23, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

it would be hard to say that someone or a some group can control the outcome of the cryptocurrency market.
but if ever there are individuals doing this then it would be safe to say that some of them are the early players in the crypto world.
those who have gained bitcoin in the early days and was able to control the urge to sell them all...
Activity: 7
August 23, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
Organizations and individuals who can control bitcoin and cryptocurrency are third parties who control the future.

You are 100% right man!
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
the bigwhales or the billionaires who got majority of the coin controls the price of every coins.
one of the bigwhale will be satoshi nakamoto or the founder of bitcoin
another bigwhales will be the other developer of every big coins now.
Activity: 178
August 23, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
Nobody control s the crypto currency market there are so many peoples who buy and sell the coins. I think no one can control the crypto currency market because some times it will rise and sometimes it may be lower.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
No one control the Crypto market. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
In my opinion, someone still has power over bitcoin, in principle, as well as over all coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 22, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

As far as the alt market goes, I dont think that there whales who control the market.
It is just fear that drives the price down and then again back -fear of missing out on profit.

BUT BTC, i strongly believe that there is going out huge manipulation, look at these huge jumps of BTC, they have "perfect timing" with squeezing shorts and bitmex maintenance , this is happening regularly as soon as there is a lot of money being made in leverage trading. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 22, 2018, 10:11:28 AM
I think the market is controlled by 'sharks' who hold many bitcoin. Their buy/sell decisions affect on the price strongly. Moreover, the government's rules make the price rise or fall too.
Activity: 394
August 22, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
Organizations and individuals who can control bitcoin and cryptocurrency are third parties who control the future.
Activity: 150
August 21, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
There are a lot of factors and things that affect the price of bitcoin on the crypto market.  The media is one of the factors that affect the crypto market, and the other factor is the fear factor. These factors in their own way control the crypto market. This either causes people to sell or buy a cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: