Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 30. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
It seems to me that more ordinary people participate in the control of the market, but at the same time a greater influence can be rendered at the state level.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Every crypto trader and every bitcoin gamers controls the crypto market. They always getting up and down the crypto market. So I think that every crypto expert controls the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
No one can't control crypto market. The market is going on some system.In market many people stay for trading all time. Market price all time ups and down, price not stable.I think market control is huge matter. But the market some reliance on crypto holders. It happen all the market.
Activity: 338
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 13, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
The whales does,  yea since they have the money the Power is in their hands, just like the government does
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
no one controls the crypto market, I'm sure if the crypto market can only grow or fall based on purchases and sales. so there is no real leader in the crypto market.

If marketcap is more than $ 100 billion like bitcoin it is difficult for anyone to be able to control bitcoin, this is what makes me believe that the price that is happening right now is purely from market needs, I am always confident and optimistic that bitcoin has no control.
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
The market isn't controlled bye any one or any group the entire crypto showcase is controlled by the clients like us and it is a chain which isn't made over night.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
The crypto market is still too small and its price is being manipulated by sharks. That is the trading floor, they adjust the demand for buying and selling leads to change prices and trade costs from the trade
August 13, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
Some people say that the shark is the person behind the crypto market to manipulate prices but it is not true that we can not conclude whether there is fat involved.
Activity: 99
August 13, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
No body control the crypto market. It is just depend on the market of each currency. But there some coin that manipulate by a whales.
Activity: 293
August 13, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
If we will think that whales are controlling the cryptocurrency market it will mean for us that they can as well go up when they will Desire that so we can have a hope that they will drive us back to the High points soon.
Merit: 6
August 13, 2018, 05:33:59 AM
I think the investors control the crypto market. It also depends on the investor and the user what you actually want your crypto market to be. As the saying goes that the crypto market is the vehicle and the investors run it.  If you don't run it well,  it crashes. That's how it is in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
I think that the exchanges most have an impact on the rate of Bitcoin. also, large miners and investors have a large impact. I think it is difficult to unmarried out a person specifically who affects the Bitcoin fee.
Activity: 35
August 13, 2018, 04:54:21 AM
To control the success of this market Can be "Whale". Certainly so.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
No body really control bitcoin, its a free market, a decentralized one for that matter. Though there are some super investors called Whales. They sometimes determined the movements of bitcoin price, but don't think they can influence the supply or make any policy or decisions on bitcoin existence and operational level.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 04:34:33 AM
This question can not be answered accurately and in the affirmative. There are many opinions on this situation, but I tend to adhere to the version according to which the market is controlled by "whales".
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
I think the big investor controls the crypto market,  they have more money, they can control the price of the crypto market if they want. Everything of the crypto market, more price instability because many speculator traders only want to get profit in a short time. The rich people will be richer.
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
There is such an assumption that the market is controlled by "whales", but I think that prices depend entirely on other factors, such as demand, news, new technology and others.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 12, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
There is no specify entity to mention when it comes to control of crypto market market because we in it really play a role in it price. How we go about the demand and supply will really determine the market price and no external control.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 12, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
no one controls the crypto market, I'm sure if the crypto market can only grow or fall based on purchases and sales. so there is no real leader in the crypto market.
There’s no specific person who controls crypto market, but I think traders are one of the reasons or factors why the price of cryptos increasing and decreasing. They are the ones who can help the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
You think in the right way when you say that the crypto market is not totaly decentralized but i really dont have any idea about who can control the crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: