Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 28. (Read 32409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 09, 2018, 12:54:18 AM
Nobody really can control the cryptocurrency market, even though there are still manipulations of many coin holders and rich people, but the crypto market will indeed continue to rise and fall because of the high demand. So the crypto market will only move from selling and buying rather than bitcoin holders and no one will manage it all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 12:29:46 AM
It is normal for people and institutions with a large crypto portfolio to have the power to influence the market. I can't say that the crypto market is being fully controlled but they are make to effective the prices the rising and down.
there may be some truth in your opinion for this matter to my knowledge the market price and crypto currency I think depends on the intensity of the investors in conducting trade and investment because there are currently no guidelines that can be used to know directly in predicting
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 08, 2018, 11:39:09 PM
It is agreeable truth that cryptocurrency market is not in control of any single authoritative person or party but if you are holding large number of crypto then your buy and sell definitely influence the market.
 Nevertheless, nobody personally owns the market and can't keep it run on the way he wants
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 08, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
Crypto is decentralized as said by many whitepapers but the decentralized level of cryptocurrency still needs some kind of polish because there are only a few that hold much of the top cryptocurrencies and even the bottom cryptos. That makes it centralized in a  sense that they control the price and when they decide to sell, the coin becomes a shit coin.
Yeah thats written on the whitepaper. it is decentralized but when in the market. we know that prices will be controlled by demand and supply. when someone has a lot of resources. whether it's media, capital, and so on. it will become centralized because prices can be intervened
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 10:34:40 PM
I think they are Bitcoin holders. These are the people who will manipulate the market to enrich themselves. Unfortunately, our market has not included the SEC to protect investors. So the manipulation always takes place, we need to carefully consider before investing.

I agree with you in this matter that only the SEC that will protect the investors. In this digital market we cannot see who are the people that manipulate the market price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
October 08, 2018, 09:51:01 PM
I think they are Bitcoin holders. These are the people who will manipulate the market to enrich themselves. Unfortunately, our market has not included the SEC to protect investors. So the manipulation always takes place, we need to carefully consider before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
October 08, 2018, 09:28:52 PM
Traders and Specially Buyers, If theres no Buyers and Sellers the price of a coin on market might go down because theres no Volume on a trade specially when you are going to sell tokens but sadly no buyers like the price was $10,000 but theres no buyers so U cant still sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 08, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
I believed its the big whales and the real demand will follow. Like this bearish market in which is still in effect that once the big whales will trigger the market to  pump up the price then for sure that it will create spark to the people making the real demand to pump up too.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
October 08, 2018, 09:03:27 PM
for crypto i will say the market price is controlled major by movement occurring in the market, Imagine one can say friend this is a new coin just listed, and if you are able to do some transaction on that market at a certain volume you see some immediate change in price!! which as the market matures it becomes more difficult for one to be able to do such activities on the platform!!

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
October 08, 2018, 08:48:48 PM
you already answered your topic, in addition to that, bitcoin or crypto market runs on p2p, the activity within the market is what makes it running, those buying and selling really dictates the current market price, no specific persons or entity administers the flow, volatility is a result of continuous selling and buying at same time, so basically, everyone in the market contributes in controlling the price, of  course there are some factors that affect the buying and selling behavior of the market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 08, 2018, 07:41:15 PM
We all know that most of the  cryptocurrency is decentralized but the price movement of it can be control by those big whales. They can change it by doing some activities like hiring someone to spread fud or if they're holding more than 1% of the total supply the can do dump and pump to make profit easily. But anyway most of us don't care about it because all we want is to make a profit.
I think they cannot control it. Because if they can bitcoin will lose its popularity because ot that activities. The change in price or being volatile of it was depend on the demand and supply of it. If rich people can only do that, then they wil. Just also the people who will get benefit on it.
A lot of factors affecting it's change but we can't deny that whales have a huge contribution into these. Those rich have powers to dominate in the market but it doesn't mean that they are actually controlling it. We might say that they are just playing the market and as well as profiting by then.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 08, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
We all know that most of the  cryptocurrency is decentralized but the price movement of it can be control by those big whales. They can change it by doing some activities like hiring someone to spread fud or if they're holding more than 1% of the total supply the can do dump and pump to make profit easily. But anyway most of us don't care about it because all we want is to make a profit.
I think they cannot control it. Because if they can bitcoin will lose its popularity because ot that activities. The change in price or being volatile of it was depend on the demand and supply of it. If rich people can only do that, then they wil. Just also the people who will get benefit on it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 08, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
It is not just we don't care but there doings affecting market stability and could ruin people's trust and confidence into crypto.  It makes more fluctuations and unpredictable prices which creating more losses for newly adopters.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 08, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
People with the largest amounts of crypto and the exchange owners have a lot of control ( and the Tether printers )
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
October 08, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
Crypto is decentralized as said by many whitepapers but the decentralized level of cryptocurrency still needs some kind of polish because there are only a few that hold much of the top cryptocurrencies and even the bottom cryptos. That makes it centralized in a  sense that they control the price and when they decide to sell, the coin becomes a shit coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 08, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
which controls the cryptocurrency price at this exchange place is purely from the trader's demand and total supply, but from some cases traders are often affected by bad news or some good news in some international media that makes this trader determine price movements and can control the price in the place of exchange.
It's always the investors who control the outcome of the cryptocurrency market but there are some factors which determines the value of the market at the end of the day. These includeare news and speculations whether they are true or not.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
which controls the cryptocurrency price at this exchange place is purely from the trader's demand and total supply, but from some cases traders are often affected by bad news or some good news in some international media that makes this trader determine price movements and can control the price in the place of exchange.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 08, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I think there are a few people who are controlling and managing the market such as the big whales etc. The market can be manipulated by many people if they know how the market works.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 05:48:11 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I think that there is no such centalised body who have the control over the bitcoins or the cryptocurrency as you mentioned.
Going back to op, i think that it is us who control the price for bitcoins with the demand and supply going on. The high demand for bitcoins will affect in the rise for bitcoins and vice-versa low demand will affect in the price drop.
Controlling the market is depends. For example if you hear the false news about decreasing price or something bad against bitcoin you'll care about your money and invest what would you do ? .You'll sell you coins which call panic.
Pages:
Jump to: