Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 15. (Read 7640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
I'm already coming back on waves , cause I made profits in the past with waves and let's be honest it's a huge project. Also the price is still good , if you look on btc chart , this is a perf chance for us to entry.
To be fair, the last perfect entry was a few weeks ago when it dipped to around $2.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
November 22, 2017, 08:00:31 AM
I'm already coming back on waves , cause I made profits in the past with waves and let's be honest it's a huge project. Also the price is still good , if you look on btc chart , this is a perf chance for us to entry.
legendary
November 22, 2017, 07:57:25 AM
With its NG, DEX, smart contracts, ..., waves is one of the most promising altcoins, and one of the few alts which is actually worth a damn, but surprisingly hasn't still acquired a billion marketcap.

IMHO it's one of the best opportunities right now.

Hodl. Just relax, eventually it will double. I am sure of it.
Double?

LoL

It will go at least 4-5x in a few months, after it gets its huge updates in near future.
Even 4-5x seems conservative, at least by the end of next year. With all the upgrades that are planned by Q1 2018 the Waves platform would end up superior to Ethereum. Then it would just be a question of whether or not people choose to move over.
The only danger here is that this project is made by Russians Cheesy but it is brilliant, yes.
Ethereum was made by Russians too, and it has been a successful project. So, not so dangerous.  Grin
SONM is made by Russians too, and they seem very diligent.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 10:36:25 PM
I hold some waves, although i'm a little disappointed atm in the staking rewards. They seem to be very low.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
November 21, 2017, 10:13:44 PM

The only danger here is that this project is made by Russians Cheesy but it is brilliant, yes.

So I guess you would never buy Ethereum, right? Wink
Or Byteball, or the hundreds of projects actually developed by Russians. If you give a close look, you will realise that a consisent share of new projects in cryptos are made by Russians.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 07:43:28 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
if i have a lot of money i want to invest for waves because it seems like a lot of people are getting interested in this coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 21, 2017, 07:10:00 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

Smiley
I do not follow waves but if the information is right I become interested in investing or have waves
Im buying waves just a small of amount because I spread my investment to other altcoins. Waves is not yet having its pump big but sooner I guess it will be increase the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 07:04:53 PM
Hi All,

Smiley
I do not follow waves but if the information is right I become interested in investing or have waves
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 06:57:19 PM
Maybe next year i will buy more Waves according to my budget because i think the next few years the price of Waves will be higher along with the progress and growing popularity every time. And I believe Waves has great potential to continue to grow and develop in the future.
It is one of the promising platforms in addition to Ethereum and Lisk, I always tend to grow my holding of these three coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 06:28:00 PM
Maybe next year i will buy more Waves according to my budget because i think the next few years the price of Waves will be higher along with the progress and growing popularity every time. And I believe Waves has great potential to continue to grow and develop in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 05:15:52 PM
waves is a good coin. good developments and good dev with strong community. this won't die
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
November 21, 2017, 04:41:33 PM
With its NG, DEX, smart contracts, ..., waves is one of the most promising altcoins, and one of the few alts which is actually worth a damn, but surprisingly hasn't still acquired a billion marketcap.

Double?

LoL

It will go at least 4-5x in a few months, after it gets its huge updates in near future.
Even 4-5x seems conservative, at least by the end of next year. With all the upgrades that are planned by Q1 2018 the Waves platform would end up superior to Ethereum. Then it would just be a question of whether or not people choose to move over.
Ethereum was made by Russians too, and it has been a successful project. So, not so dangerous.  Grin
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 21, 2017, 03:35:38 PM
I think it is the best time to buy Waves. I have good no of Waves. I have high expectation from waves this year but waves didn't move like I was expecting. I am despair with the performance of waves so far but still I am a true believer of waves. I know it will rise someday it has a good potential. I am positive for upside movement in the coming year. I will not sell my waves this year. Waves is one of my favourite coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 03:06:10 PM
Hi All,

Smiley
I think waves is one the better coins to invest in as many people regard it as the ethereum killer and believe that waves will replace ethereum in future and will host most of the ICOs in the future.
The decentralized exchange is also better than conventional exchanges as there is no withdrawal limit and the fees charged in exchange is also very low.
You can expect the price go waves to cross the 50$ mark within 4-5 years for sure.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 02:39:54 PM
I do not like waves platform , they have a lots of bugs unsolved . They promised us they will solve the bugs but they are still on the platform.
Also for the tokens with low interesting they have big fees for it
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 02:36:58 PM
How would you compare Waves and Neo to a beginner? Since NEO seems to be down right now and waves too, it could be good time to buy both?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2017, 02:33:16 PM
Waves still one of the most promising crypto currencies nowadays. Its platform allowing to many devs and token's investors to trade so many coins and tokens is genuine and also its community keep growing up with time.
It is still in the second position in the altcoins world, after Ethereum.
Activity: 56
November 21, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

Double?

LoL

legendary
November 21, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

Double?

LoL

Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 02:05:39 PM
Waves is still a good buy.
It has a lot of room for growth.
Check their official social media.
A good project.

DYOR
Pages:
Jump to: