Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 6. (Read 26193 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
December 11, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
      Responsible for fraud projects are team members, but unfortunately they can not be identified. We fall into their trap, because we invest without researching. If we are smart when investing and choosing strong projects, these scammers will disappear. So far, many have lost money in nonexistent projects, but I hope they have learned from mistakes.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
In fact, I have never seen or heard the news for punishment for the person in charge of the scam project. Who is responsible? The question should be when the fraud project will occur, it should not be given space. In order not to harm many people in terms of time, money and energy.
In the past there were a lot of projects who scammed people and was never punished the reason was that in that time it was hard to find that which project is scam and which one is legit but now people can know that which one is legit so no one can scam and people invest only in those which team members are KYC verified.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
No one will be responsible for a fraudulent project. You can report the project manager on bitcointalk but that penalty is only red trust. They only need to give away 0.002 BTC to lose red trust. This really made me feel very unfair. We need to clarify this and the scammers need to be punished.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
December 11, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
Those that are in not because they care about crypto and blockchain tech but because they want to make miney out of someone, they are here to con investors of there hard earn money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 11, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
even in the real world there are also so many scammers. I think it was done with the agreement of both parties, without anyone's coercion. when you invest, think carefully, sometimes on the internet it's harder to find someone who makes you scam. well, I've also been exposed to such things several times. but you can see the whitepaper, and see the team there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 11, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

I believe developer have the biggest responsibility about it, support team only help to get success and us as bounty hunter/ investor/ trader only try to built the project with activity. Developer is the team/ person with high education and tools to make new idea become reality, this is not easy but risk to become scam should be minimize. Back up plan and fund must have before promote the project, prepare for the worst is the best project to follow.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
I think in the World Cryptocurrency is very free, so there is a lot of recurring fraud, with the ICO system that makes fraudsters feel it is a very easy part to cheat Investors, They create ICO fraud, and when someone has been victimized by ICO fraud, then no one is responsible for losing his money. So if there is no one to regulate the ICO, I think there will be a lot of cheats under the guise of ICO.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 11, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
Greedy people who have seen this space as an advantage and milking cow for them.

Due to the popularity of ICOs few years ago, it has been crowded by almost every idea for an ICO. Even a joke ICO can be made well if they have a budget for marketing. It's a cycle that these developers has been doing, at least this year many people have learned about these fraudulent projects.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

I do not think that someone should be responsible for such problems. Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely eliminate fraud in any field of activity. It is unlikely that it will be possible to somehow regulate this problem, just the investors themselves must be smarter and more careful when choosing a project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 10, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
Who is responsible for fraud projects.
This is a question that once got me bothered, because i saw some projects that have the tendency to succeed, yet they will still go ahead to scam investors.
The conclusion i gave about this is that,  if a man does not have integrity or reputation to protect, he would scam. So know the team of the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
Of course the scammer itself

Somehow the investor shall be blame, some people don't read and introduce the project to others, its really a bad practice because of the "referral reward"
Hence, i believe #1 is of course the main project scammer, then everybody else
I fully support your opinion, I also believe that it is necessary to start working on the verification of projects that today continue to deceive people and today it is necessary to try to bypass such projects.
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
The team of an ICO is responsible for the poor marketing management, bad organisation and the lack of funds. You cannot blame bounty hunters or the lack of investors, because if the team is going to scam us, we can only spread this news on this forum.
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
No one is responsible for your fate if you are stuck in a scam project. Therefore, you must be careful when choosing a project, first, investigate all the information contained. All risks arising from crypto are borne by the individual, as much as possible you can minimize the risk. Because if you get optimal results, you don't get tax from crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 02:36:16 AM
We do not know who is responsible for the ICO project fraud. As we know that Bounty managers cannot do anything when the project they are working on is fraud. But if we do the work carefully and do research, we can certainly get a good project.
Activity: 127
December 10, 2018, 01:28:17 AM
The is the main point why the government want to ban all the ICO and crypto, anyone can create the coin and the token easily, but they have not the real product or the team, after the ICO finished, they all gone and the investor will lose the money, the scammer will go hell after they dead.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 10, 2018, 01:26:18 AM
If scammers come from Swiss you can report them to the government and get back your money, it's not an easy process and cost a lot of time, better to stay away scam project and you will not meet any problem with your money. Some countries do not solve cryptocurrency scam cases so your money gone forever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
There are a lot of scams in ico projects. They're hard to figure out. Most novice investors have been deceived.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
no one can be blamed entirely because the other party is looking for profit and crypto has not been able to create a system for fraudulent projects. we will be very easily affected by fraudulent projects by offering free tokens and sweet promises. to avoid getting more study and analysis before joining. proper punishment is court law
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 09, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
I think everyone is responsible from the initiators of the project down to the investor out there since everyone is at fault. There is actually no punishment for anyone but i think if we introduce such a thing it will safe a lot of people from these bad people.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
December 09, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
And who will punish them? It's anonymous. And scammers certainly will not show their identity to the whole world. All the names and photos of dummy

The project should be registered as a legitimate company in some place. (Therefore, before investing, it should be checked good where the ICO is registered). If the country in which the ICO was registered has legal regulations, the developers should be chased by the prosecutor's office in country of ICO registration. If the country of ICO registartion don't have regulations, probably money is lost.
Pages:
Jump to: