Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 5. (Read 26193 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 06:35:25 AM
no one will be responsible for the fraud project, that's why we need ico regulations to protect investors.
and we as investors must be more careful and selective in choosing projects.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
The team of an ICO is responsible for the poor marketing management, bad organisation and the lack of funds. You cannot blame bounty hunters or the lack of investors, because if the team is going to scam us, we can only spread this news on this forum.
The scam ICOs and the failed ICOs are two different things. The scam ICO team members will try their best to show their project as the best and if anyone lose their money in that then the promoters and the investors are responsible for that while the failed ICOs are those which have non experienced team and for that failure the team is responsible.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 12:35:02 AM
the only party responsible for the scam project was the development team of the project, but they were also the masterminds of the scam project, so in my opinion there was no main person in charge who could be responsible for this scam project.
copper member
Activity: 406
December 14, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
the owner of the project must take responsibility of their project, if they scam, the government will punish them and they must refund money to all investors. I hate scammers, they make cryptocurrency market worse and make people believe and think that cryptocurrency is scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 12:25:13 AM
yourself in the selection of projects will be responsible. the scam could certainly be avoided if can choose or select the project well. and when met with a scam then that to blame is yourself for not doing my research properly. though it's hard enough to figure out this thing but a deepening in the crypto for capital research would be a good beginning.
Activity: 476
December 14, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
No party or institution has an obligation to be responsible for fraudulent acts that occur in crypto. All forms of crypto risk are borne by each individual. To prevent being trapped in a scam project, you must be alert and smart in finding information on your project. In addition to fulfilling the conditions that have been determined, as long as you are still joining the project, you must continue to monitor the development of information, both information about the course of the project, project achievements, and team performance. So that your efforts will get the appropriate reward.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 11:53:18 PM
Most people blame the fraudster, it is true that the person responsible is the person / team of fraudsters. but we need to know, that it is very difficult to find fraudsters in a scam project, so we have to bear all the losses. indeed it is heavy.  Sad
We can't really blame them as we don't have any idea who's behind the team, really hard to think that we are learning things in a hardways, we do need
to use it as a good basis to make a good selections when we do support again another project make sure to learn from each things that occured while you are working/investing around this type of a market.
Activity: 644
December 13, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Scam projects are indeed a very big problem for all investors and bounty hunters. When I get a fraud project, I also don't know who will ask for accountability. When I asked the Bounty manager, they also could not do much for a scam project. And for the next time, I will not join the Bounty project, the manager is the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 13, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
Most people blame the fraudster, it is true that the person responsible is the person / team of fraudsters. but we need to know, that it is very difficult to find fraudsters in a scam project, so we have to bear all the losses. indeed it is heavy.  Sad
Activity: 560
December 13, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
responsible people are all the teams involved in the project, because they dare to carry out the project, and it turns out that it is a scam and harms the community. they must be punished.  Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 09:53:02 PM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

Fraud projects are responsibility of fraud developers. They just lure in innocent bounty campaign manager in the hopes of actually getting paid once everything becomes profitable. But then again, it doesn't so the bounty manager is left unpaid as well as the participants.
copper member
Activity: 196
December 13, 2018, 08:28:27 PM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

We may be sure that the team really is anonymous, they are not really presenting their real identity in all of their accounts, we can't easily find them so, I guess if we've got scammed, we are the one who is responsible to it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 13, 2018, 07:59:26 PM
Most ICOs end as scam because they don't reach even a quarter of the minimum funds to raise. This leads to a closure of the project. I may also say some are also intentional, they are hidden under shakes, with no identities and yet people would love to invest.
Always invest what you can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 92
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
December 13, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
The only responsible people that intends to make scam projects and affect other investor, is a cryptocurrency player also. Because they know what they are gonna do, and they targeted those people that have slight knowledge about the ico.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
Greedy people who have seen this space as an advantage and milking cow for them.

Due to the popularity of ICOs few years ago, it has been crowded by almost every idea for an ICO. Even a joke ICO can be made well if they have a budget for marketing. It's a cycle that these developers has been doing, at least this year many people have learned about these fraudulent projects.
I think that this is not the end of this process and in the future we will still observe this process since in the future there will be many situations that will show fraudulent schemes like today. I am sure that by that time people will do something for this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
In my opinion. no one is responsible if there is a fraud project. because we can't track their whereabouts. for that we need to be careful in investing in projects. we must analyze before joining and investing.
Activity: 381
December 11, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
if you ask who is responsible, the answer is the person or people whos not have heart, and rob other money by modern way with technology and digital asset scheme.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 11, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
So many peoples always Do scam project in altcoin bounties but for me theirs no responsibilities of this situation because human do. So lot of people be wise before investing in every ico or project.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 11, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
We should be responsible on our actions here in crypto as we know that scammers are everywhere. Chasing scammers will takes time and this will depends on what country they are hiding.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 11, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
Everyone who is participating in this project. The main responsibility has the team and the devs for sure, but the bounty hunters and investors are responsible as well. They did not checked the project correctly and promoted scam.
Pages:
Jump to: