Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 7. (Read 26193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 09, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
In many countries, there is no responsibility for this kind of fraud, which is why you can find so many ICO frauds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 09, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
Think for yourself, at the moment in this area there is no service which deals with the re-certification of projects and this is very sad as every day more and more fraudulent projects appear on the market with which it is impossible to fight
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 09, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
Fraud projects are done by people whoi targets to con the unaware investors. It is very difficult catch them. So, what punishment they derserve should come only after they are caught.

That's right. They simply prey on those who doesn't know much or who only tries to invest at something without actually knowing about its background. The unfortunate part there is that most people would discount the fact that as much as the people who make these scam projects are to blame, partly, they are too because they had all the resources and most probably the time to study and get to know the project before they could have invested in it, but they didn't and so part of the blame goes to the investors themselves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
Responsibility rests solely with ourselves! They themselves believed, they themselves spent their time and a lot of effort!
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 09, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Wouldn't the ones lying, cheating, and stealing be the ones responsible?
Of course, if people recklessly invest in a project without doing research and are easily fooled, then I don't have much sympathy for them.
But it doesn't mean that they did something wrong, just made a poor decision.

The ones doing the scam project, however, are definitely doing wrong.
The thing is though, I don't think there are that many actual, real scam projects.
When someone loses time or money from an ICO, they tend to yell scam really quickly.
But most of the time, it's just a really poor company that couldn't manage themselves well.
Most startups end up going out of business within the first two year.
Not because they are cheaters, but because they don't know how to run a company.
copper member
Activity: 362
December 09, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
For me those Marketing promoter especially  those bounty managers and bounty  hunters who keep promoting even though  they know that the project will fall in Scam at the end of the ICO.  Specially  those who promote selfdrop ICO that have a hardcap of 400 to 600 eth becuase that is totally  a scam, know why?  They promise lot of good Return Of profit even  they don't have a company,  don't have goals even they have it is impossible  for them to fulfill  it because of the hardcap they  have that can't even start a business. That is very fanny for those who keep  promoting  it.
The person who will be responsible are those who manage in a project, if they are not able to paid back for participants then approach them and get some solution ,it's not about that if they are going to manage again a project expect for a negative result they are already able to determined the background at first.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 09, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
For me those Marketing promoter especially  those bounty managers and bounty  hunters who keep promoting even though  they know that the project will fall in Scam at the end of the ICO.  Specially  those who promote selfdrop ICO that have a hardcap of 400 to 600 eth becuase that is totally  a scam, know why?  They promise lot of good Return Of profit even  they don't have a company,  don't have goals even they have it is impossible  for them to fulfill  it because of the hardcap they  have that can't even start a business. That is very fanny for those who keep  promoting  it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 09, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Of course the scammer itself

Somehow the investor shall be blame, some people don't read and introduce the project to others, its really a bad practice because of the "referral reward"
Hence, i believe #1 is of course the main project scammer, then everybody else
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
A lot of words have already been said in this direction, but I think that today there should be a legal basis for this problem, according to which people who once had very large robberies will be judged.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 09, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Well, the one responsible for any scam project is people who are wishing to get an easy money by deceiving people.
And the punishment that they deserve should be jail, and let them rot in there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
And who will punish them? It's anonymous. And scammers certainly will not show their identity to the whole world. All the names and photos of dummy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
I believe that the team is primarily responsible for the scam, who else?
Activity: 434
December 08, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
Actually it is no one who is guilty about that because there is always a chance for all of us to face a scam porject. In this circumstance, We have to be carefull before invest to any project. Also searching is most important thing in this market so firstly everyone have to learn how search to a project.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Everyone should be responsible especially the bounty managers, investors, bounty hunters and ICO reviews. A wise investor should be definitely sure of the project. Awareness should always be practiced. As long as there is a scam, even small plants they can still live and grow in numbers. So reduce the scammer until they get lost.  I hope kyc will be implemented for the team.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 08, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
There were and still are scammers in this space. The whole ICO process was basically a wide open door for corruption and fraud. These people who stole money will all be identified once day, they will all face legal battles and hopefully, some of them will spend some time in jail. Regulation will come to this space, and I cant wait for it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
I think the main thing is do your own researches when you making your investments and all will be fine
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
December 07, 2018, 01:31:10 PM
Of course, mainly project managers are behind the fraud in these cases. They often disappear with the received money.
But the fact that someone was caught or imprisoned is really isolated cases.
The last such news about the capture of fraudsters I heard from Ukraine or Russia.
Activity: 462
December 07, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
No one is responsible. I do not see that at least one Creator of the project skam put in prison or fined. It is worth considering how to still calculate the creators of these pyramids and these deceivers

Sad but true, no one is responsible for scam projects. Crypto market is not regulated now, so scammers go unpunished after they take investors' money and disappear. You, me and everyone else take all risks and responsibilities for he money we invest in different projects.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 07, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
The team members and the developers. I also think that bounty hunters are also responsible for that. Moreover, investors that are putting their money into such projects, without any investigation should also be responsible for fraud ICOs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
I think the one who is responsible for project scams are the members who build the project. But i think also considered the bounty manager, it can give a negative thrust to bounty manager because he/she is the one who manages the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: