Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling? - page 2. (Read 1270 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 264
July 02, 2021, 02:43:19 PM
~
Or just newbies thinking that cryptos are purely money maker for them.
What happens after that kind of mindset? They will turn their home into cryptocurrency hoping that they'll be able to upgrade to a mansion after that, then when predictions goes against theirs.
What is their common plan B? Loaning. There where they start digging themselves into a deeper hole.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
July 02, 2021, 02:40:24 PM
Most traders are selling when the market is falling down as per their risk management principles but when they are good at the fundamentals of bitcoin then they will never need to sell in losses; this way they will still survive in this crypto trading but need to be more patience so that they could get into profit zones.

I agree with the fact of selling for the reason for risk management but you never need to get panic when you're holding bitcoins; this way you never need to sell by deviating from your actual plan.
Unplanned selling is the death of profit. If you write down all the purchasing prices and selling price before you even make any move, then you will be the one who will profit from the directions no matter where it goes, because the price hits almost all the prices in a realistic manner. Like let's say you want to buy at 31k and wait for it, planned your buying, and when it reaches you take action and do it, then you say you will sell when it reaches 39k and then price doesn't go there right away, who knows maybe it will crash again after it reaches 36k?

However if you wait long enough, eventually it will reach 39k and that is where you will sell and profit. Unplanned movements deriving from fear or any emotion is the reason why there are so many people who are losing money in crypto, make sure what you want to do and just keep doing that without steering to another direction.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2021, 07:30:59 AM
seller have no good mental and psychology to face any market condition , they are not ready if their investment getting loss due market crash. In current position we must accumulate our assets to maximize our profits when everything recovered.
And the opposite is being done by the newbie who eventually became sellers in panic.

They've invested out of their emotion and they don't know that it must be a combination of knowledge in the market. The first and foremost rule in investing is that there's a risk whatever cryptocurrency they buy except the stable coins.

It is a great strategy that one must accumulate when panic sellers are there to sell at loss.

It is not surprising to know that most newbies are easily panicked by the changes in the crypto market. This is because newbies do not have
good experience and knowledge to analyze the market, so it is very natural that many newbies sell out of panic. But as time goes by, I believe
these newbies will learn from their mistakes and be more in control of their emotions when investing in crypto.
Yes, they don't have.

And when I was a newbie too, lack of experience and knowledge. I used to panic sell with a very little capital like $100 and lower. That's making me panic and selling at loss.

Loss from around $20-$50.
Yes, when crypto currency experiences downfall it is really expected that newbie will panic on selling their coins just to earn profit even it is too little. But, I suggest that they must hold their coins this time since crypto market experiences downfall. Holding is the best choice right now and when you already reach your goals in this then I guess it is already your time to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
July 02, 2021, 03:16:30 AM
if an investor prepared himself for the worse that can happen if he invest in crypto then panic selling can be prevented because you're aware how possibly it can go. This is one of the reason why we need to gain knowledge and condition ourselves to be an investor who cant easily move by FUD to sell at loss.
Yes, traders go for unplanned selling when they are not fully aware of how strong bitcoin is, in long-term. When you're confident about having huge price levels like $100 in coming months then definitely you will not sell at the current price levels. Only those traders who are not bothering about learning the fundamentals of bitcoin might be selling right now.

they need to learn about risk management to make them survive in this market, we will loss huge money easily if we didnt set proper money management.
Most traders are selling when the market is falling down as per their risk management principles but when they are good at the fundamentals of bitcoin then they will never need to sell in losses; this way they will still survive in this crypto trading but need to be more patience so that they could get into profit zones.

I agree with the fact of selling for the reason for risk management but you never need to get panic when you're holding bitcoins; this way you never need to sell by deviating from your actual plan.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 01, 2021, 07:41:48 PM
Not a good time to selling in the current market conditions, there are still many opportunities to be had for higher profits. the problem here is to worry too much and consider many things that affect the mind while holding, well that's the reason we will lose our luck.
seller have no good mental and psychology to face any market condition , they are not ready if their investment getting loss due market crash. In current position we must accumulate our assets to maximize our profits when everything recovered.
Its understandable for having worries if the market crash, however if an investor prepared himself for the worse that can happen if he invest in crypto then panic selling can be prevented because you're aware how possibly it can go. This is one of the reason why we need to gain knowledge and condition ourselves to be an investor who cant easily move by FUD to sell at loss.
they need to learn about risk management to make them survive in this market, we will loss huge money easily if we didnt set proper money management. We get money from our job need doing hard work and so in this market we have to keep it securely. dont careless with our position .
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 01, 2021, 06:04:16 PM
Not a good time to selling in the current market conditions, there are still many opportunities to be had for higher profits. the problem here is to worry too much and consider many things that affect the mind while holding, well that's the reason we will lose our luck.
Its understandable for having worries if the market crash, however if an investor prepared himself for the worse that can happen if he invest in crypto then panic selling can be prevented because you're aware how possibly it can go. This is one of the reason why we need to gain knowledge and condition ourselves to be an investor who cant easily move by FUD to sell at loss.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
July 01, 2021, 05:54:11 PM
Like I get the markets move but is this big wallets, ancient wallets? Who is actually selling? Normie noobs who just got in the market and are spooked by comments?

I dream of the day when alt coins are not tied to the price of bitcoin. Uhg...

I don't exactly what you are trying to emphasize here. Just all I know that most of the altcoins are dependent into Bitcoin,
base on my own understand when it goes up, the altcoins will follows whether it is pump or not, So you didn't specify if this wallet you
are talking about is in the exchange or cold wallets?
Because most altcoins are in trading based on bitcoin and even ethereum was under the to the bitcoin price movement. In my own insight about this, bitcoin will always lead the price movement and it is impossible that altcoins will separate its movement.

People are always selling when they saw that it will be dumped or another cause when they are on the FUD and most of them are newbies on the crypto space which is there is always fear of their investment. Those are who selling.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 625
July 01, 2021, 05:43:53 PM
Yes, they don't have.

And when I was a newbie too, lack of experience and knowledge. I used to panic sell with a very little capital like $100 and lower. That's making me panic and selling at loss.

Common emotion when we are still noob on this market and we would really be having those kind of common reactions when we do seeing that we are already in negative.
In result then that would really be ending up on taking a bad decision and thats why we do panic sell and even experienced ones would really be still experiencing the same
even if we are already aware on how this market moves but still there are instances that it could really freak you out. Who is selling? It would be composing of those
people who do take profit and to those who are panic selling.We cant really determine.
It's not going to be avoided when we're still a newbie and I think every newbie that doesn't have a mentor or coach to teach them the basics in trading, they're likely to sell at panic and loss.

Knowing who is selling, every day there's always a massive volume in the market and that shouldn't be a question anymore because there's no specific how many of them are but we got some idea through the daily volume. But is it that important? I don't think that it is.
You would really get those ideas when you do get experience as you do go along with this market in a matter of time.Those newbie mistakes would really be just a normal thing to experience along the way.
People who are selling are compose of those who had been mentioned earlier and theres no way you can determine if those are panic sellers or profit takers and its right that theres no point on knowing those
because what matter most here is you do know on when to get out in the market and when to get in. Dont mind about those sellers because it would just stress you out.
Its just normal that people would have selling point.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 01, 2021, 05:30:44 PM
And the opposite is being done by the newbie who eventually became sellers in panic.

They've invested out of their emotion and they don't know that it must be a combination of knowledge in the market. The first and foremost rule in investing is that there's a risk whatever cryptocurrency they buy except the stable coins.

It is a great strategy that one must accumulate when panic sellers are there to sell at loss.

It is not surprising to know that most newbies are easily panicked by the changes in the crypto market. This is because newbies do not have
good experience and knowledge to analyze the market, so it is very natural that many newbies sell out of panic. But as time goes by, I believe
these newbies will learn from their mistakes and be more in control of their emotions when investing in crypto.
Another reason this happens to newbies is that they never really consider alternative scenarios, they think they will invest in a coin and the coin will follow their prediction, then when this does not happen they are completely lost about what to do and begin to make all kind of mistakes simply because they were not ready for the market to go in another direction, and if to all of this we add they want to become rich relatively quickly this means they take too many risks that put great mental pressure on them making their decisions even harder and which increase the money they lose if they make a mistake.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
July 01, 2021, 10:49:52 AM
Like I get the markets move but is this big wallets, ancient wallets? Who is actually selling? Normie noobs who just got in the market and are spooked by comments?

the market moves according to market behavior and it is usually those who panic who sell during a bear market...

those who are beginners who don't have much experience enter the crypto market when prices are high but when it's a bear market they really panic and make a cut loss. Those who have enough experience will definitely not sell their assets during a bear market, instead they will hold it until market conditions go up again.
Most beginners come to enter high prices, it's true and they only want when prices are high how to feel the sensation of big profits even though I think it's wrong if they don't take risks let alone have no experience at all, I think a lot of that happens when the bitcoin price is bullrun and a lot of newbies come and buy at high prices after being bearish what they do of course selling it doesn't matter the important thing is they don't lose completely now that's where beginners start to shake not knowing in a bearish sense how to hold all the time.
Altcoins are difficult to recover after so many drops, it will be a long wait until the time has not been determined.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
July 01, 2021, 10:10:11 AM

the market moves according to market behavior and it is usually those who panic who sell during a bear market...

those who are beginners who don't have much experience enter the crypto market when prices are high but when it's a bear market they really panic and make a cut loss. Those who have enough experience will definitely not sell their assets during a bear market, instead they will hold it until market conditions go up again.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 575
June 30, 2021, 07:14:49 PM
Yes, they don't have.

Common emotion when we are still noob on this market and we would really be having those kind of common reactions when we do seeing that we are already in negative.
In result then that would really be ending up on taking a bad decision and thats why we do panic sell and even experienced ones would really be still experiencing the same
even if we are already aware on how this market moves but still there are instances that it could really freak you out. Who is selling? It would be composing of those
people who do take profit and to those who are panic selling.We cant really determine.
It's not going to be avoided when we're still a newbie and I think every newbie that doesn't have a mentor or coach to teach them the basics in trading, they're likely to sell at panic and loss.

Knowing who is selling, every day there's always a massive volume in the market and that shouldn't be a question anymore because there's no specific how many of them are but we got some idea through the daily volume. But is it that important? I don't think that it is.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 625
June 30, 2021, 04:48:03 PM

Yes, they don't have.

June 29, 2021, 06:26:15 AM

Yes, they don't have.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 29, 2021, 04:41:17 AM
Noobs are always the guilty on this part because what they only knew is how to buy and expect wins but the truth is there are none assurance .

But eventually they will learn and will become one of the most successful traders but first they need to lose.
When that day comes then Bitcoin will never be as popular as now and maybe most of the coins will have almost the same value.

and when was that ? when adoption comes worldwide.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
June 29, 2021, 03:56:45 AM
We need to change our approach to investing it is worse then worthless it consumes time and resources but returns no sales newcomers are at greater risk later on have less patience and sell everything quickly to make more profit. Even if the price goes down, you have to tighten yourself no matter which way the market goes success is possible only if you have a good knowledge of the market. It is easy to avoid losses if you can invest at the right time and increase the price.
June 28, 2021, 06:47:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1072
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
June 28, 2021, 05:43:56 PM
While I would have the same judgement that anyone selling right now is probably making a mistake but then I believe there are traders who take money on interest and they cannot afford to hold during dull times or bear runs. They have a constant interest rate that works against them and if they sit idle, they will eventually lose everything. They have to sell in loss and then buy/sell again to make sure they earn enough to cover up the loss, earn enough to pay the interest and even save something for themselves.

This is why I am always against taking loans to trade unless you have received the loan under favorable conditions like interest-free or without collateral, anything that adds value to the loan.
You would have made this clear if you stated the coins you’re trading. There are many cryptocurrencies in the market, from Bitcoin, to Ethereum, Ripple, and so many of them that are out there. And the whole coins doesn’t go up or down at the same time, although there might be some of them, especially the top coins, that moves the same direction with Bitcoin, but many of them are totally different.

As for now the market for Bitcoin is being bullish, if Bitcoin is what you’re investing or trading, the market has been on the bullish side for long now, though there are times you can’t predict , because sometimes it seems it’s about to slide into bear market, and then before you know it, it’s going up again.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
June 28, 2021, 04:43:31 PM
Majority of retail investors and new comers are selling their coin to cut the loses. They bought the coins as a short term investment purpose but now as the market continues its correction cycle they are panic selling. Crypto investment is suitable only for the strong hearted people.
Don't panic if you invest in crypto many traders panic and sell the currency and then have to invest long term and wait patiently for the loss if the price goes up later the long term is more profitable for investing in crypto.
It is easy to suggest others but really hard to implement. I purchased some BTC from my salary when BTC was around $45,000 and I felt so bad when the price dropped and kept dropping, at one point I had to wake all night to make sure something disastrous doesn't happen because I never used bots and all so I didn't even had the proper knowledge of how to implement stop loss.

People selling right now are surely new traders or those who have invested more than they should have, just like I purchased a lot of bitcoins with my salary and had to stress a lot. I eventually ended up selling at $38k so I know how it feels when you are losing a few hundred dollars every day and nothing you can do to control the flow of money.
Activity: 171
Merit: 20
June 28, 2021, 04:37:02 PM

I also sometimes ask myself this question, who is actively selling cryptocurrency? Studying the crypto market, I realized that miners, holders and bots can sell a lot. As for the latter, it is already a practice when, in order to reduce the price of cryptocurrencies, large players launch trading bots that actively reduce the price of a particular cryptocurrency by selling it to themselves. Surprisingly, I would not have believed this before if I had not seen this process myself. So if you think that miners or holders are selling in case of a strong fall, then you are probably wrong, this is a trading bot that works to lower the price.

Wow that's crazy. Can you send me the link where we can view that?
Like so I get why they might want to lower the price to buy more, but does that mean they're doing the same to alts or are alts just held by weak hands?

Also, speaking of bots, I hear of these trading bots, they're supposed to take advantage of market fluctuations in the day, and sell some high and buy some back low and do it automatically. Where do people even buy bots like that? 
Pages:
Jump to: