Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling? - page 3. (Read 1270 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 28, 2021, 03:15:03 PM
In times like this, selling is a bad idea, why would you do that if you are not making a profit? That's so stupid, you sell only because you panic and you have no room for success when you are investing in crypto. The right thing to do now is to be smart, and by being smart that means you accumulate because the market is on sale.
While I would have the same judgement that anyone selling right now is probably making a mistake but then I believe there are traders who take money on interest and they cannot afford to hold during dull times or bear runs. They have a constant interest rate that works against them and if they sit idle, they will eventually lose everything. They have to sell in loss and then buy/sell again to make sure they earn enough to cover up the loss, earn enough to pay the interest and even save something for themselves.

This is why I am always against taking loans to trade unless you have received the loan under favorable conditions like interest-free or without collateral, anything that adds value to the loan.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 28, 2021, 08:04:46 AM
Not a good time to selling in the current market conditions, there are still many opportunities to be had for higher profits. the problem here is to worry too much and consider many things that affect the mind while holding, well that's the reason we will lose our luck.
seller have no good mental and psychology to face any market condition , they are not ready if their investment getting loss due market crash. In current position we must accumulate our assets to maximize our profits when everything recovered.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
June 27, 2021, 11:04:08 AM
Yeah, we have a different market preference. People decided to sell either because they are in profit or they are in a panic. They have their own decisions and they are doing this as they think is right. That is why I'd never spend my time asking people why they sell and why they hold because that will be going to happen no matter what will be the situation. Whatever happens to them is that what they wanted and not our obligation to make a decision in their life.

We should care about our own decision and let those other traders to do whatever they've want.

Like what you have said, every traders have their reason why they are selling some might already earned decently and some
might in need for emergency that's why they need to sell their assets.

whatever  it is better not to mind, since we do have our own reasoning why we should sell our investment.

right, a good decision is for your own reasons. that's where the pleasure of trading where we do not intersect with other people. as if we work there is only us with the market. although many people make different decisions, but we must believe in our own analysis, that way there will be no regrets if we are wrong
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 27, 2021, 03:43:24 AM
Not a good time to selling in the current market conditions, there are still many opportunities to be had for higher profits. the problem here is to worry too much and consider many things that affect the mind while holding, well that's the reason we will lose our luck.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 27, 2021, 02:01:45 AM
I already sold mine back when the prices were dangling around 50k and 60k so I don't worry about selling because I am accumulating again and I think that there's nothing wrong with that because I know for a fact that I deserve to get some profits out of the bitcoin that I am hodling.
If you can obtain profits while trading then that is fine, the reason why holding your coins is the most popular strategy is because very few people can actually do what you are doing, many are simply not able to do it regardless of their level of skill in the markets and as such decide to hold their coins instead, this is very profitable but there is no doubt that when it comes to a good investor versus a good trader the trader will always obtain more profits.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 27, 2021, 12:30:21 AM
Yeah, we have a different market preference. People decided to sell either because they are in profit or they are in a panic. They have their own decisions and they are doing this as they think is right. That is why I'd never spend my time asking people why they sell and why they hold because that will be going to happen no matter what will be the situation. Whatever happens to them is that what they wanted and not our obligation to make a decision in their life.

We should care about our own decision and let those other traders to do whatever they've want.

Like what you have said, every traders have their reason why they are selling some might already earned decently and some
might in need for emergency that's why they need to sell their assets.

whatever  it is better not to mind, since we do have our own reasoning why we should sell our investment.

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 27, 2021, 12:13:05 AM
Like I get the markets move but is this big wallets, ancient wallets? Who is actually selling? Normie noobs who just got in the market and are spooked by comments?

I dream of the day when alt coins are not tied to the price of bitcoin. Uhg...

Most of the new investors are just probably panicking on what happened to Bitcoin from $60k to $30k quickly those wallets are probably the big investors or probably what you call "Whales" their decisions have a huge impact to the market plus the fear of the new investors and the fuds that was spread throughout the news I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be selling.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
June 27, 2021, 12:04:19 AM
Majority of retail investors and new comers are selling their coin to cut the loses. They bought the coins as a short term investment purpose but now as the market continues its correction cycle they are panic selling. Crypto investment is suitable only for the strong hearted people.
Don't panic if you invest in crypto many traders panic and sell the currency and then have to invest long term and wait patiently for the loss if the price goes up later the long term is more profitable for investing in crypto.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2021, 08:25:45 PM
Sometimes we can find anything to say about market dumping because a person sell when market is crashing and going much lower after more selling. A person who purchased at any time why he is selling in crash because of panic. Every share which is crashing createing panic in mind of trader that this share is going to end or loss your money till end.

In times like this, selling is a bad idea, why would you do that if you are not making a profit? That's so stupid, you sell only because you panic and you have no room for success when you are investing in crypto. The right thing to do now is to be smart, and by being smart that means you accumulate because the market is on sale.

Yes, I agree, this time is not the right time for selling but its the right time for buying. Selling is a bad idea. Holding is better right now than selling. Avoid panicking since downfall and increasing the price is always in the process of cryptocurrency. People decided to sell it because they are panic on the downfall of the market prices. All you have to do right now is to be smart, learn to wait and be patience. Try also to research some good coins for you to buy for it can give you great profit for the future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 332
June 26, 2021, 10:59:23 AM
Well, it's a matter of perspective, if you are profiting from selling then do it but if not and you believe that the prices are still going to go up really high then you should probably hodl and another case that we forget is probably the people that are on the short-term side of things, they're trying to cut losses so they can get in when it's a bit more lower.

Merit: 63
June 26, 2021, 10:44:29 AM
Well, it's a matter of perspective, if you are profiting from selling then do it but if not and you believe that the prices are still going to go up really high then you should probably hodl and another case that we forget is probably the people that are on the short-term side of things, they're trying to cut losses so they can get in when it's a bit more lower.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 26, 2021, 10:32:57 AM
Like I get the markets move but is this big wallets, ancient wallets? Who is actually selling? Normie noobs who just got in the market and are spooked by comments?

I also sometimes ask myself this question, who is actively selling cryptocurrency? Studying the crypto market, I realized that miners, holders and bots can sell a lot. As for the latter, it is already a practice when, in order to reduce the price of cryptocurrencies, large players launch trading bots that actively reduce the price of a particular cryptocurrency by selling it to themselves. Surprisingly, I would not have believed this before if I had not seen this process myself. So if you think that miners or holders are selling in case of a strong fall, then you are probably wrong, this is a trading bot that works to lower the price.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 26, 2021, 08:09:12 AM
Sometimes we can find anything to say about market dumping because a person sell when market is crashing and going much lower after more selling. A person who purchased at any time why he is selling in crash because of panic. Every share which is crashing createing panic in mind of trader that this share is going to end or loss your money till end.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 26, 2021, 06:50:48 AM

The prices have been going lower for a couple of weeks now. In my opinion the big wallets already cashed out. The problem is now that there are no new buyers in the market yet. China keeps making new announcements on banning crypto currencies, which is probably scaring of new investors. Long term the crypto prices should rise again, it just takes a while for the prices to stabilise first. Once we have a small uptick again in the prices, all the investors who recently sold will likely come back again.
every bad news that has happened so far has greatly worsened crypto to continue to move down, especially China in a way that maybe this is the umpteenth time doing this again. where the effect makes all investors can no longer think rationally so that it keeps on dragging on. should reflect on the past investors do not need to panic and can accept the news as usual, but this did not happen.
fortunately there are still many investors who are not bothered by it, and to make crypto not continue to fall, we hope there will be good news to be able to increase crypto again.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
June 26, 2021, 05:34:27 AM
Heres what I observed, the more bitcoin goes bigger, the scalps gets bigger. It has more fakeouts, and not following TA.

Obviously it's day traders, if newbies or weak hands have sold when the price goes down below $50k, then maybe those who are shorting bitcoin is the culprit here, you can't stop them as this is one way for them to make money out of this bear market.

I doubt that whales are going to sell even if we have seen -50%, they have seen the worst and probably this is just another big test for them, mentally. Probably the question is how retails are going to reach seeing the price going to $32k, will they take this as a opportunity accumulate bitcoin again?
Activity: 56
Merit: 13
June 26, 2021, 04:23:04 AM

As long as altcoins are paired against BTC then they will always react to bitcoin price movement. At the moment it is more than likely that Chinese miners are selling their bitcoin to fund the great mining exodus. It should be a short lived sell off. I really don't think we are in a bear market here.
Merit: 63
June 26, 2021, 03:50:32 AM
I already sold mine back when the prices were dangling around 50k and 60k so I don't worry about selling because I am accumulating again and I think that there's nothing wrong with that because I know for a fact that I deserve to get some profits out of the bitcoin that I am hodling.
Good for you to have some profits before the big dump even though I presume you didn't sold at the peak of the market for this year for now. Everyone deserves to get a profit out of their bitcoin because they did have the patience to wait like the saying. I am still hodling unlike you but I am happy because I have more bitcoin to sell when the prices goes back up again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
June 26, 2021, 12:43:34 AM
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
June 25, 2021, 09:52:12 PM
Activity: 2226
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 23, 2021, 01:27:10 PM
Looking at the market fluctuations, it clearly shows that this is panic selling and nothing else. There are too many investors and newbie investors who have bought when the price was high and I don't think they are able to withhold the pressure and selling their holdings wherever possible. We are also seeing that the diamond hands like Michel Saylor, etc are buying this dip heavily, I mean buying 13k Bitcoins is not a small thing.

I do not think so though. It clearly showed to me that stop losses were triggered but also then that buyins all took their time today as we saw from 15% market rise in just a few hours.

Panic selling creates domino effect which should have seen Bitcoin drop even further down but it did not happen. Instead optimism and rebound happened.
Pages:
Jump to: