Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 26. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 09:56:27 AM
well no doubt that the king of altcoin is ethereum because many people support it just like bitcoin, as you can see in coinmarketcap ethereum is in the no. 2 position so for me ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
February 28, 2019, 09:45:07 AM
The Ethereum is the king of Altcoins, this is obvious. Ofcourse Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar end Tron are great altcoins too but if you start to search from the beginning you could easliy see and answer ETH. When the Ethereum hits the coinmarketcap the price was $2.83 at the first day, and the price was Litecoin $4.30 at the first day. So with this math we can understand the ETH is the king.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
February 28, 2019, 09:42:31 AM
Etheruem is second to bitcoin, so I consider etheruem as the king of altcoin. Etheruem has its blockchain that other altcoins use as their platform. Its volume and market cap show clearly that it is the investors second choice after bitcoin.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 09:42:19 AM
Of course, if we compare Ethereum or LTC, then of course Ethereum is much larger and the prospects for this coin are much higher. so that's why capitalization is so high
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
February 28, 2019, 09:36:18 AM
Etheruem is second to bitcoin, so I consider etheruem as the king of altcoin. Etheruem has its blockchain that other altcoins use as their platform.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 28, 2019, 09:23:44 AM
What does it need to be a king of altcoin? and why do we people need to have an altcoin king? Every project has their own specialties, advantages and disadvantages no matter what is their prices... If you're referring for a coin as a king of altcoin because it has the highest price then I think it's a fool to think about what's the king or who's the king.... How about tackling about what are the advantages or disadvantages of the top cryptocurrency or what's the purpose of their coins... rather than "who's the king?"
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
February 28, 2019, 09:20:09 AM
I feel like ethereum by far the king of altcoins. It has a blockchain that allows us to have more coins thanks to the smart contract and ICO and funding and all that, think of a coin that basically gives birth to other coins, how can you deny it is the king of all altcoins.

I trust ethereum more than I trust bitcoin and that is why it covers a big part of my portfolio as well, I don't care how much it dropped or what the price is I always believe in the project and not just the price so I believe in the future of Ethereum and will always keep investing into it.

Obviously, you can ask yourself what makes a coin king of altcoins, is it the utility, is it the price, is it the market cap but no matter where you approach it from you can't deny the fact that ethereum is always in the discussion no matter how much you like some other coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
February 28, 2019, 09:20:01 AM
Altcoin King? There can be only one king! Ethereum! Why? Simply because of its ease of use, popularity and scalable blockchain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 28, 2019, 09:17:06 AM
         I do not know what are the reasons you think LiteCoin might be the king of altcoins. As we can see on the coinmarketcap, Ethereum is the leader of altcoins. Ethereum will remain the king for a long time, because their price depends on the price of altcoins like most ICO projects. For ethereum, many smart contracts are used and large amounts are traded on the Ethereum coin. There is much potential in other projects such as NEO, ADA, ONTHOLOGY, but ethereum remains the king altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 28, 2019, 09:10:38 AM
I think it's obvious and ETH is indeed the king among altcoins. Many of the projects appeared due to the Ethereum platform and still the most ICO picks it up. But sooner or later everything can change and I see competition from Waves. The market is only on the initial path of its development and time will tell.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 28, 2019, 09:01:11 AM
if I think personally the king of altcoin for now is Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin can affect for the price of altcoin (when the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin price will go up too, whereas if the price of bitcoin goes down then the altcoin price also goes down), so the king of altcoin in my opinion is Bitcoin.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 08:54:59 AM
I believe Ethereum is the king of altcoins, some people may disagree and their choice would be Ripple or Neo. It is still the best altcoin and most ICOs have been using Ethereum platform.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 08:49:31 AM
Yes I also think so, Ethereum has become a reference for all alt. Until now ethereum enthusiasts continue to increase. I am sure the ethereum price increase is just a matter of time.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 08:48:33 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

For me two coins are tied for two spots and its Ethereum and Ripple these platforms has true use case thats why its on the top position and its the traders and hodlers choice  and followed by Litecoin for sure and it takes time to overthrone this coins.
these coins have big support from community and its not strenght if their position on top 5.and also its price could survive in crashing market.i am sure this coins could give thier holder profits in future.

If they buy more at the cheapest rate came with the alts then a huge possibilities that they can earn on future but if they choose to hold what they have on bull season then they cannot earn since the only thing they can get is recovering their losses that occur on then when bear market strikes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
February 28, 2019, 08:47:33 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Ethereum is definitely the KING of altcoins because it currently occupied the second position on CMC. Though there are measurement put in place to this extend which rang from, the project plans to it execution level. Considering this fact on Ethereum, i come to a conclusion that it has the attention of it customers and remains the King.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 28, 2019, 08:45:28 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

For me two coins are tied for two spots and its Ethereum and Ripple these platforms has true use case thats why its on the top position and its the traders and hodlers choice  and followed by Litecoin for sure and it takes time to overthrone this coins.
these coins have big support from community and its not strenght if their position on top 5.and also its price could survive in crashing market.i am sure this coins could give thier holder profits in future.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 28, 2019, 08:39:09 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 28, 2019, 08:35:11 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Yeah. I also vote for Ethereum, besides, the two crypto i always use is bitcoin and ETH on both holding, trading and also gambling. ETH also projects a healthy market and already established its prominence on being the altcoin that stands beside bitcoin. We also dont remove the fact that it can surpass bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 08:23:30 AM
I agree that among the altcoins, Ethereum is the best project so far. In favor of ETH says its innovation, widespread use and application, as well as a great team of developers. The project has been on the market for many years and is constantly in the top-3 in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2019, 08:22:45 AM
Without any doubt it is Ethereum, I don't know why you even put Litcoin here, Without Ethereum most of this Altcoins you are seeing today would not have existed that is just the simple reason as to why Ethereum is number one Altcoin with any real competition, I can go on and on listing other reasons but I do not think it is really necessary it is just so obvious.  

Ethereum can be a king of ICO`s, king of alt-coins will be Bitcoin, as the first coin ever. Ethereum is also a king of Tokens, I believe that Ethereum platform have the most tokens from them all.
I don`t underestimate other alt-coins, platforms I have some from the projects I believe in. Making a portfolio with crypto-currencies, on top with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, and some others
is a must, later should come others.
Pages:
Jump to: