Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 20. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 04, 2019, 10:48:59 AM
ETH is obviously the king of Altcoins and no altcoins is similar to ETH. Light Coin is a good coin but it is not same to ETH. ETH is the most wide spread used altcoins ether in ICOs, Exchangers, Ethereum platform DEX and others but LTC is not widespread used coin like ETH.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 10:41:11 AM
to me the king of altcoin is still held by ethereum, ethereum still deserves to be the king of alcoin until now. it took a long time for ethereum to be removed from the throne of the altcoin kingdom.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
March 04, 2019, 10:23:33 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

You're right. Ethereum is the king of altcoins. In many ways, thanks to ETH, there are now so many projects. Of course, the quality of these projects leaves much to be desired, however, there have been enough good projects. All these projects exist in the blockchain network of Ethereum and depend on it. That is why Ethereum can be called the king of altcoins.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
March 04, 2019, 10:14:37 AM
I think the coin market as already done that for us, let say it's eth follow by ripple and the like of so many of them. Eth has gone a long way and can never be look down to no matter the price. Let take a look at the amount of altcoins using Erc-20.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
March 04, 2019, 10:10:01 AM
I still believe in Ethereum, ETH is the king of altcoins and we all know about that so i will like to say something important now { Invest more on ETH}
Activity: 471
March 04, 2019, 09:20:03 AM
I think the king of altcoins is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum is the second coin with the highest market cap on the market. In addition, many token in the market is still using the Ethereum infrastructure. If you want to compare here the Ethereum with the Litecoin, I think i can't do that. Because i think, the Litecoin is a bit of a copy of Bitcoin. That's why Litecoin is so many differences between the Ethereum.
yes and in my opinion it doesn't need to be compared because it's different.
Ethereum has been proven and many of them mention Ethereum is the king of Altcoin because he is indeed the best Altcoin and he is in second place after Bitcoin.
he indeed deserves to be the king of Altcoin. He is strong to get up and grow and maybe he will be more popular in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 09:18:51 AM
King of crypto world is Bitcoin from start because bitcoin is the founder of this world and father of all coins. Nobody can replace the position of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a brand of super rich peoples.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 04, 2019, 09:18:33 AM
I think the king of altcoins is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum is the second coin with the highest market cap on the market. In addition, many token in the market is still using the Ethereum infrastructure. If you want to compare here the Ethereum with the Litecoin, I think i can't do that. Because i think, the Litecoin is a bit of a copy of Bitcoin. That's why Litecoin is so many differences between the Ethereum.
We can't deny ETH were leading altcoins since before and many investors were giving their trust in this coins. Not possibly it become dominant among altcoins cause will can found out that this coins will contributing a lot into the market. In fact, many project will using ETH platform than of other altcoins.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
March 04, 2019, 09:13:30 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think the status of ETH is irreplaceable because most of the altcoins are developed based on Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 04, 2019, 09:10:59 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 04, 2019, 09:08:48 AM
I Agree with You, Eth is really the king of Altcoins. Most exchanges have Eth Pairing. And also almost all decentralized exchanges are Ethereum based.
And also if the price of Ethereum increases it directly affects at least 50% of all altcoins prices. Eth is really the king of altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 09:08:09 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I agree with you that the king of altcoin is Ethereum because many ICO projects entrust the Ethereum platform to their projects and it is evident that Ethereum has a smart and trusted contract and I still believe in the future the price of Ethereum will return high.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 04, 2019, 09:02:33 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The undisputed king of altcoins is Ethereum because of their Ethereum contract companies can create their token easily and effectively, this is the reason why they are the number choice of all companies who want to create their own token.
Activity: 644
March 04, 2019, 08:33:08 AM
if viewed from the price, of course the king is MAKER DAO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maker/ which is already registered and has a high price in comparison to ETH or other altcoins, but makers still use the block from ethereum https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2
we don't have the right size to call an asset a king. but many people will still see the ethreum as the best. we know dao is also good at having a fairly high price, but the use of dao on exchanges is not widely used. but the ethereum community is very broad, where every market must have ethereum.
Activity: 692
March 04, 2019, 08:12:02 AM

Still the EThereum will be the King of Altcoins, thats included the Smart Contract King and Dapps King right now.. eventually there is TRON and EOS coming behind ETH when it comes to Decentalized Apps. Lets still observed what will happen after the Ethereum Constantinople Upgrade just few hours ago theres a big dip on its price. But still im positive
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 07:42:45 AM
EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos can be really close to it  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 04, 2019, 07:38:04 AM
if viewed from the price, of course the king is MAKER DAO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maker/ which is already registered and has a high price in comparison to ETH or other altcoins, but makers still use the block from ethereum https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
March 04, 2019, 07:35:03 AM
The king of altcoin is Ethereum and there is no doubt. Ethereum is world largest 2nd crypto currencies and people called ethereum supercomputer. Ethereum smart contract is used by most of ICO.People using this coin for various purposes also. I would say ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Because of its usage ETH still remained second to bitcoin and refer as a king of alts, platform is very usable for most developers who are engaging their business around ETH, there's no doubt that until now this coin still being recognized as people look into it and buy for future assets, even the positions was
taking away for a while by xrp but it's been gained back after.
legendary
Activity: 990
Merit: 1108
March 04, 2019, 07:25:42 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin.

And the king of copycurrency is Litecoin.
Activity: 299
March 04, 2019, 07:06:51 AM
The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.
right, ethereum is the king of altcoin in my opinion because, currently the altcoin under it is bitcoin and eth and no one can compete with eth in altcoin I also use eth and I am comfortable when using eth and I often benefit from eth and the cheap price becomes a big attraction for people who want to buy it, and there are many more benefits eth will get if you use it.
Pages:
Jump to: