Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 28. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 05:27:02 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think is ethereum for now but will ethereum maintain its position will depends on the ethereum developers.Additionally with the support of carious ICO campaigns ethereum is going stronger and stronger.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 28, 2019, 05:26:17 AM
A huge competition is going on between ETH and XRP from the past few months but ETH is more popular in the market and I still believe it will retain its position for a longer period, so eth is the king of altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 05:23:12 AM
I think that Ethereum is still the best Altcoins actually available.... I don't lite Litecoin because it's a copy of Bitcoin with few differences..Ethereum has its own blockchain and even if ICO market is in crysis ETH is still one of strongest coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 05:19:17 AM
The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
February 28, 2019, 05:16:35 AM
Litecoin is seen as Bitcoin's supporter or an alternative to Hedge if something strange happens! Ethereum has the ambition or at least its users believe that they can be the alternative in relation to Bitcoin! Bitcoin would be the Gold, Litecoin would be Silver and Ethereum Platinum? So in the end, who competes with whom? Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 05:02:40 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk
Pages:
Jump to: