Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the most powerful man in the world? - page 10. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Donald Trump
Activity: 224
bill gates or elon musk are the most powerful man in the world
Activity: 107
South African-born Elon Musk is one of the most powerful people in the world due to his ower in the auto business through Tesla Motors, his power in the aerospace industry through SpaceX, his wealth as a billionaire, and because he’s a highly respected tech visionary.
Activity: 90
I recall a CNN Journalist quoted Puttin to be the Strongest, and yes i support, whats your say about this Hot Topic??

I'd say the one who sits at the top of the World Bank is the most powerful man in this world. He holds power enough to destroy people through money.
Activity: 99
You know, Forbes found that Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China, seized the top spot for the first time ever after China’s congress amended its constitution in March, broadening his influence and eliminating term limits.
Activity: 96
In my thought, he is Vladimir Putin, who has reigned at the top of Forbes list of the world's most powerful people for the last four years. He consolidated further power this year when he was re-elected to a fourth term in earl 2018 – with nearly 77% of the vote.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The rothschild even though its a group of people.  They basically own the world since they control the entire banking system.
Activity: 104
Donald Trump is the most powerful man in the world today, in addition to being an American president he is also a billionaire.
Activity: 140
OnePunchMan Grin Grin
Activity: 112
For me i will choose Putin
Activity: 112
Everyone is saying he or she is powerful but i give priority to Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 28
For sure right now Putin
Activity: 45
Donald Trump
Activity: 62
I think this is Trump
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
according to cnn "analysts" its putin, there is a huge youtube documentary about that
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
MANNY PAQUIO PACMAN Smiley
Activity: 22
I think Donald Trump and Putin.
Activity: 33
The most powerful man in the world is know to no one but he controls every one and everything.  Like Satoshi he controls everything behind the scenes and provides direction to a select few, who then carry out his wishes.
Activity: 134
I an the most powerful man in the world.
God said it and I believe it Grin
Activity: 28
I think is Putin.
Pages:
Jump to: