Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the most powerful man in the world? - page 8. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hands down that would be the billionaire president of the most powerful country in the world.

--Donald J Trump--
Activity: 70
 Wink Putin
Activity: 17
I think it is Xi Jinping of China.
Activity: 17
Donald Trump no other one.
Activity: 125
Larry Page & Mark Zuckerberg
Activity: 16
There is no doubt about it. It is  the president of the United States of America of course.
Activity: 84
Donald Trump  Smiley
Activity: 65
In my opinion Donald Trump is the most powerful man in the world today, in addition to being an American president he is also a billionaire.
Activity: 31
at present Putin is the most powerful person
Activity: 63
In my opinion billionaires are the most powerful man in the world since they always manipulate something.
Activity: 98
I think it is George Soros
Activity: 116
Jesus is the strongest man in the world during his lifetime in this planet...
Activity: 14
dU30
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
You and yourself
Activity: 38
Jeff Bezos from U.S. is the richest person and that means he is the most powerful man in the world.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni
It will be Bezos soon, if not already.
Activity: 41
The most powerful man in the world right now is Lasha Talakhadze - a georgian weightlifter in 105+ kg category. He won the last World Weightlifting Championships in 2017, setting a world record of 477kg  Grin Close the thread
brand new
Activity: 0
Forbes magazine also called Russian President Vladimir Putin as the most powerful and influential person in the world for the second time in a row this year.

Forbes chose Putin because according to them, the Russian leader was "forcibly" able to annex the Crimean region of Ukraine. In addition, Putin is considered capable of fighting not directly in neighboring countries and the country's military allegedly shot down civilian passenger aircraft with ground missiles into the air.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
A man who can win an argument with is wise and still able to maintain a happy family and a healthy marriage, is THE most powerful man in the world
Activity: 3
the most powerful people in this world are the rich, they can govern the government, with the money they have, they can make the law as they wish
Pages:
Jump to: