Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the most powerful man in the world? - page 5. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I do not think that there is anyone in power in this world except the creator who is the one who rules the world and the sky
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
For me it would be Bill Gates
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Still the Rothschild family pulling all the strings from the shadows.
Activity: 294
 The President of USA is the most powerful person in the world. As USA is the most powerful country in the world. So i think that.
Activity: 88
jack nicholson
Activity: 3
Whoever controls the politicians. Either someone very rich or someone with very good blackmail or both?
Activity: 121
I think and I beleive that ourself is the powerful man in the world.
But the powerful leader in the world for is putin.
Activity: 31
i think it is Bin Salman.
Activity: 2
the most powerful man in the world is a kind-hearted person, morality character of his fellow human beings, and the person has a high degree.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
How can the leader of the 13th world economy be the strongest in the world?)) This is ridiculous)) Putin is the 13th in the world! The first will certainly be the US president
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Definitely Trump.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
xCrypt
Probably they are right about Putin,by many people he is loved all over the world but in the same time has a lot enemies,but people always fear a strong man.
Activity: 168
I think it is Arnold.
Activity: 32
I don`t think he is publicly known. To be hidden and have control is much powerful than showing your face and position openly.
Activity: 182
Jesus?
Activity: 71
The most powerful man in the world i think is Mayer Rothschild,he is the worlds richer man..
Activity: 70
I think Putin, because he is much loved, respected and feared in his country and not like other western leaders. If Donald Trump he is not loved by the public, and too much controversy around him.
Activity: 22
Putin is in my opinion. He's well loved, respected and feared in his country and beyond unlike most western leaders. Donald Trump would have easily been but he's not well loved. Too much controversies surround him.
 Kim Jong un is a dictator so he doesn't count and besides that, he is not well loved and respected outside North Korea.

Activity: 55
I think donald trump has a very strong power.

His position as president of one of the world's strongest nations, made him have access to everything.

In fact, it is often the president of the United States to intervene in the affairs of another country, which is more harm than the profits of the action.

Activity: 167
I also can not determine which is more powerful in the world. because everyone, the state has its own ability. maybe we can now determine the country or that person in power can not. may be hidden more than the show .
Pages:
Jump to: