Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the most powerful man in the world? - page 6. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Jacob Rothschild.
Activity: 34
 - On the face of it (media - wise) :

- Putin by a country mile.

However, it is so hard know the influence the Bilderbergs etc really do have on the economy and world at large.

Sg.
Activity: 201
The president of the number one country in the world which is United States of America 🇺🇸 I believe we all know him by name
Activity: 26
I think Endrogan ranked first.
Activity: 39
I recall a CNN Journalist quoted Puttin to be the Strongest, and yes i support, whats your say about this Hot Topic??
For me it is god he may not be on earth as a man but i know he's grace is stronger than anyone else's power. He can change everything into something called miracle.
Activity: 13
Donald Trump is the most powerful man today.
Activity: 24
Does it matter? You're the one most in charge of your life. Sometimes someone could have a huge influence on it, but dont let others decide to control you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Jeff Bezos, the founder of the electronic commerce platform Amazon, ranks first. The businessman has ousted the one who, in the last 24 years, had been the 18 times richest in the world, Bill Gates. Bezos is consolidated as the richest person in the world, with a fortune valued at 90.284 million euros.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Satoshi? Who knows...
Activity: 133
я дyмaю пyтин =)
Activity: 81
Whoever this man is, you probably will never know such powerful man ever existed.
Activity: 32
It is Donald Trump.
Activity: 185
Jesus?
Activity: 26
Donald Trump the president of America.
Activity: 140
I think putin Smiley
Activity: 66
Mohammed Bin Salman Al Saud
hahahaa this dude doesn't have control on anything except money and that's not THE thing that makes power, also he is submissive to the US so he's got no real control
this also applies for most arab countries and leaders, only petrol money, sh*tty military no production nor technology

+1  Strongly agree
Activity: 173
The most powerful man in the world is the man who can control himself
Activity: 75
In my opinion the most powerful man on the planet is Vladimir Putin. Most of you talking about money and money makes you powerful but can anybody of you can explain why?
Vladimir owns largest country in the world it’s he’s empire for last 13 years I think so you all calling Trump Trump are you crazy. Trump in position are first year he s a newbie. Putin is clever, smart, rich and most powerful person on earth, that’s my opinion.
Activity: 137
hahahaa this dude doesn't have control on anything except money and that's not THE thing that makes power, also he is submissive to the US so he's got no real control
this also applies for most arab countries and leaders, only petrol money, sh*tty military no production nor technology
Activity: 137
Pages:
Jump to: