Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the most powerful man in the world? - page 9. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Vladmir putin,Donald trump,Bill Gates i think!
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
If I think many names, putin, trump, kim jong un, king salman. They are the ranks of the strongest people in the world in my opinion
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
President Trump, surely!
Activity: 9
It's definitely Obama.
Activity: 10
In my point of view, it is definItely Obama.
Activity: 20
You can be powerful in your locality but that does not mean you are the most powerful in the world. Everyone has his limit
Activity: 29
He is Donal Trump
Activity: 17
I think it's Xi Jinping of China
Activity: 111
Putin V.V.  - the strongest uncle on earth.  Finger will click and the offender will be punished!
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
who totally believe in god. because god is with him. 
Activity: 55
To my own opinion the most powerful man in the world is jesus because he know what is best for us and he is the only man that get sacrifice for our sins..
Activity: 36
kim jong
putin
bill gates
Activity: 53
Trump 🐅
Activity: 14
duterte
Activity: 40
David ibiyeomie or little bit of chukwumela ben-iyieke
Activity: 28
It is Donald Trump.  Grin
Activity: 93
According to Forbes list of the world's most powerful people, US President Donald Trump was named as the third most powerful person in the world despite the controversy surrounding him, primarily because of his control over the world’s greatest economic and military power.
Activity: 96
The power of a head of state is determined both by the country's strength and the capacity he or she has to exercise that power, unilaterally, unconstrained by other institutions, parties and political forces. And combining those two metrics, it's easy to see why Vladimir Putin seems to be the most powerful person in the world.
Activity: 28
i guess probably someone tied to the control of the banks in america? they seem to have a horrific amount of control
Activity: 126
god
Pages:
Jump to: