Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is "Variety Jones"? - page 13. (Read 47178 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
May 13, 2015, 03:52:29 AM
Just having the middle name "Clark" doesn't make him Thomas Clark. I have the court documents "Thomas Clark vs Gypsy Nirvana" PLUS his forum posts that prove the connection him beeing beeing PoM. Now the theory, that PoM is Variety Jones is still only based on the chat log, where VJ says, that he has given a lot of hints to Ross about his identity and "googling for Plural of Mongoose alone" will reveal his identity. This could be a fake hint, but it is very unlikey due to various facts. Means, it is still possible, that someone else took over the VJ/PoM personality from the good ole OG times, but I doubt it.

Well, if you consider that both VJ and PoM bith sold cannabis seeds, then the possibility of them being the same person is pretty high.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
May 13, 2015, 03:30:28 AM
Just having the middle name "Clark" doesn't make him Thomas Clark. I have the court documents "Thomas Clark vs Gypsy Nirvana" PLUS his forum posts that prove the connection him beeing beeing PoM. Now the theory, that PoM is Variety Jones is still only based on the chat log, where VJ says, that he has given a lot of hints to Ross about his identity and "googling for Plural of Mongoose alone" will reveal his identity. This could be a fake hint, but it is very unlikey due to various facts. Means, it is still possible, that someone else took over the VJ/PoM personality from the good ole OG times, but I doubt it.
May 12, 2015, 01:36:22 PM
On a side note, this is also being discussed in other places on the net as well.
Here's a couple:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21248836
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/13289-variety-jones-aka-thomas-clark-aka-plural-mongoose.html

Aparently searching on google for Thomas Clark Silk Road brings up quite a few results.

For those donning Superman glasses, you already know Curtis Green's middle name. You should already know that Curtis' brother, Darren, was trading heavily on SR prior to CR becoming an admin, albeit DG claimed it was only to purchase ONE diamond, a graphic card(s), and some other non-drug related items, sticking it my ass for not knowing that SR sold other shit. Strangely, while DG was making these purchases, he was espousing how SR was mainly a drug venue, akin to how he knew about CG's crowdfunding campaign because he once dated his daughter, later revealed to be his niece. That, after Darren first claiming to stumble upon his brother funding site ~40 minutes after it went live.

Thanks to my avid reader skills, I uncovered that bigasic's former moniker was avidreader, his account going dark for ~6.5 months after the arrest of his brother, Curtis, returning as bigasic.

Darren and Curtis' Mormon father must be very proud of his boys' success after raising them so well... So well. SO WELL!

"Bruno started to scare me, so that's why I gave up being Variety Jones, originally started to only sell Amish furniture made in China on Silk Road."

That is just plain sick.

Apart from that - which made me sick to my stomach,
Bruno are you saying that VJ and DG are somehow connected?
(This is starting to get more interesting)
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
May 12, 2015, 01:26:40 PM
On a side note, this is also being discussed in other places on the net as well.
Here's a couple:

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/13289-variety-jones-aka-thomas-clark-aka-plural-mongoose.html

Aparently searching on google for Thomas Clark Silk Road brings up quite a few results.

For those donning Superman glasses, you already know Curtis Green's middle name. You should already know that Curtis' brother, Darren, was trading heavily on SR prior to CR becoming an admin, albeit DG claimed it was only to purchase ONE diamond, a graphic card(s), and some other non-drug related items, sticking it my ass for not knowing that SR sold other shit. Strangely, while DG was making these purchases, he was espousing how SR was mainly a drug venue, akin to how he knew about CG's crowdfunding campaign because he once dated his daughter, later revealed to be his niece. That, after Darren first claiming to stumble upon his brother funding site ~40 minutes after it went live.

Thanks to my avid reader skills, I uncovered that bigasic's former moniker was avidreader, his account going dark for ~6.5 months after the arrest of his brother, Curtis, returning as bigasic.

Darren and Curtis' Mormon father must be very proud of his boys' success after raising them so well... So well. SO WELL!

"Bruno started to scare me, so that's why I gave up being Variety Jones, originally started to only sell Amish furniture made in China on Silk Road."
May 12, 2015, 01:17:59 PM
Here is what I don't understand.

Thomas Clark has been to court before as defendant in a case with Gypsy Nirvana. http://www.rollitup.org/t/whats-the-deal-with-gypsy-nirvana-ltd.88756/
That means that the UK government has his personal details.

So why can't they get to him?

Because he is either a snitch or he is working for the feds.

More interesting reads here:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/gypsy-nirvana-arrested-in-manilla.57933/page-21
http://ganjadigger.com/search.php?query=plural%20of%20mongoose&select=all
May 12, 2015, 12:28:26 PM
Well, this is interesting: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2627257-thomas-clark?shelf=read&sort=date_added

It is a list of books that were read and reviewed by a Thomas Clark.

Apart from the many conspiracy, Chinese and Russian books, one truly stands out: Shadow of the Silk Road
May 12, 2015, 12:22:17 PM
Here's a couple:

May 12, 2015, 12:17:42 PM
No arrest of Thomas Clark so far. Looks more and more like a mole to me.

Here's something weird:
Searching for Thomas Clark in google brings up some results and also this: Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more
AGD
legendary
May 12, 2015, 11:34:24 AM
No arrest of Thomas Clark so far. Looks more and more like a mole to me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 07:12:39 AM
nice research and great post. thank you for the information.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
May 11, 2015, 11:54:08 AM
Kitguru posted on their facebook about Variety Jones, no clue why large tech sites are picking it up. I haven't been able to read the article yet.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 11, 2015, 12:29:22 PM
Cops, that shoot innocent kids* can get out, why not cops that steal druglords?

Innocent black kids*. They always seem to go down hard on corrupt cops. They don't like them taking what is theirs  Cheesy. The most intersting thing about this event is how it will effect Ross's case or if he'll get a retrial.
May 11, 2015, 12:06:17 PM
Kitguru posted on their facebook about Variety Jones, no clue why large tech sites are picking it up. I haven't been able to read the article yet.

Yeah, the article is here: http://www.kitguru.net/channel/jon-martindale/meet-variety-jones-ross-ulbrichts-secret-mentor/
but it doesn't really say anything we don't already know.

Chances are that they probably got their info from here....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai
May 11, 2015, 01:56:08 AM
Nice research, Bruno. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Are you the big bad troll on the block?

Yeah, Bruno has a way of exposing situations.
He has this gift of bringing things to the surface.
I would never want to be on his scope, though I have never done anything wrong  Roll Eyes

Did you know that Shidno1988 once...  Shocked

Amazingly, Darren Green, Curtis' brother, hasn't been online since the Great Exposure. No wonder he was stickin' it up my ass so heavily, with Leroy Fodor joining the choir negating my findings as he, too, is currently in the process of fleecin' others in spite of my best efforts exposing his ass with his myriad lies spannin' several years, all document thanks, again, to my efforts.

Dunno him. Friend of yours?

LOL.
He is talking about me  Wink
Bitcoin Samurai
May 11, 2015, 01:55:46 AM

I would never want to be on his scope, though I have never done anything wrong  Roll Eyes

Did you know that Shidno1988 once...  Shocked

Amazingly, Darren Green, Curtis' brother, hasn't been online since the Great Exposure. No wonder he was stickin' it up my ass so heavily, with Leroy Fodor joining the choir negating my findings as he, too, is currently in the process of fleecin' others in spite of my best efforts exposing his ass with his myriad lies spannin' several years, all document thanks, again, to my efforts.

They are probably trying to find ways to make evidence disappear.
The thing is, most of the evidence are probably in the FBI's hands.
AGD
legendary
May 10, 2015, 04:06:37 PM

I would never want to be on his scope, though I have never done anything wrong  Roll Eyes

Did you know that Shidno1988 once...  Shocked

Dunno him. Friend of yours?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
May 10, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

I would never want to be on his scope, though I have never done anything wrong  Roll Eyes

Did you know that Shidno1988 once...  Shocked

Bitcoin Samurai
May 06, 2015, 03:48:30 AM

AGD
legendary
May 06, 2015, 02:07:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: