Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is "Variety Jones"? - page 16. (Read 47178 times)

AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
April 27, 2015, 02:14:15 PM
Most parts of the investigation against SR is public already. I don't find a place for him beeing a mole in any of the documents. Especially with the criminal complaint against Mark Force were released a lot of docs about the investigation and there is no secret mole or informant mentioned, that is not known already.

I pretty much think, he was writing his own plot and he will continue to do so. A summary could look like this:

- attention
- trust
- control
- profit
- destroy
- disappear

AGD
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 27, 2015, 04:45:53 AM
EDIT: Why were they in a running San Francisco case against them?
Links?

After Ross' arrest they found the file LEcounterintel.doc on his pc, where he wrote about getting insider information from a cop.

Link:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Carl+Mark+Force&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/30/criminal_complaint_force.pdf
http://www.wired.com/2015/03/dea-agent-charged-acting-paid-mole-silk-road/

Edit: Along with the criminal complaint there were released some more chat files with VJ. Dunno the links atm.

Holy crap!
That's a lot of reading....

Thanks for the links  Cheesy
AGD
legendary
April 27, 2015, 04:38:37 AM
Links?

After Ross' arrest they found the file LEcounterintel.doc on his pc, where he wrote about getting insider information from a cop.

Link:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Carl+Mark+Force&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/30/criminal_complaint_force.pdf
http://www.wired.com/2015/03/dea-agent-charged-acting-paid-mole-silk-road/

Edit: Along with the criminal complaint there were released some more chat files with VJ. Dunno the links atm.
AGD
legendary
April 27, 2015, 04:33:21 AM
Bridges is the computer nerd and Force is more into creating different personas and using them to manipulate.
April 27, 2015, 04:29:37 AM
yep

Gotcha, will look into him.

What about Bridges? Who is he?

Links?
AGD
legendary
April 27, 2015, 04:25:55 AM
yep
April 27, 2015, 04:10:33 AM
Check the timeline for

This one?: xx/04/2012 - Undercover (UC) DEA agent from the Marco Polo Task Force (Baltimore), Carl Mark Force IV (FORCE) starts communicating with Dread Pirate Roberts (DPR). SF
AGD
legendary
April 27, 2015, 03:32:49 AM
Check the timeline for
April 27, 2015, 12:56:40 AM
When Dratel said in court, that the real DPR would never save his chatlogs or write a detailed journal and "on the internet nothing is as it seems", he already implicated a "manipulated files theory", but Dratel wasn't allowed to use most of the evidence, because of the running San Francisco case against Force and Bridges. Also some of the evidence was only presented short before trial. That all made it hard to build a solid defense I guess.

Who is Force and Bridges?

Sorry I am new to this and still going through the SR timeline and evidence.

Force = DEA agent

Bridges = US Secret Service agent

Thanks  Cheesy

There was a case against them at the same time?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 27, 2015, 12:53:52 AM
When Dratel said in court, that the real DPR would never save his chatlogs or write a detailed journal and "on the internet nothing is as it seems", he already implicated a "manipulated files theory", but Dratel wasn't allowed to use most of the evidence, because of the running San Francisco case against Force and Bridges. Also some of the evidence was only presented short before trial. That all made it hard to build a solid defense I guess.

Force = DEA agent

Bridges = US Secret Service agent
April 27, 2015, 12:46:27 AM

AGD
legendary
April 26, 2015, 06:22:15 PM
April 26, 2015, 05:09:34 PM
Nice finding. Could lead to the manipulation of the chatlogs then. Only Ross knows if these chats have been taking place or not.
Does anybody know, if the defense can order a forensic image from Ross' computer (incl memory from the arrest time) or even can get an independent institute to open an investigation on the hardisks?

Thanks  Wink

If ANYTHING has been tampered with then ALL evidence coming from Ross's laptop should be disgarded as they are not genuine data anymore.
Nobody knows if they are real or not (tampered with to frame Ross) therefor should be disgarded.

If what I found is real evidence/exhibits shown in the trial then it has been tampered with...

That means - IF ROSS'S ATTORNEY IS WATCHING THIS [1] - he should demand a re-trial in light of new evidence that Ross is innocent and was framed by the FBI, and also demand disgarding all and any data coming from his laptop as evidence as they have been tampered with by the Feds in order to assure his sentence (if that is the right way to put it). - I would call it framing to be honest.

[1] and if Ross's attorney is watching this I demand 90% of your payment coz you failed*  Wink
And I didn't even start reading all the info yet.

*that is of course if my findings are actual trial evidence/exhibits.

I am pretty sure that Dratel will read this topic. Not so sure if he will share his fee with you, though Cheesy

LOL!

I didn't say share, I said I want 90% of it coz I am about to get Ross out of jail  Wink
(I am only giving him a 10% coz he appeared at the court - nothing else)  Wink

He got him in jail and got him to admit that he created Silk Road -
Rule Number One: Never admit to anything - that means that Dratel is a horrible attorney at law (or in a deal with the "prosecutor' (FBI in this case))

That being said, before I retired, law was, well.... my profession.
So when I say Ross can come out clean [1], then Ross can come out clean and be back home in no time.
It is as simple as that.

[1] If the evidence I have presented are actual trial evidence/exhibitions against Ross.

AGD
legendary
April 26, 2015, 04:59:29 PM
Nice finding. Could lead to the manipulation of the chatlogs then. Only Ross knows if these chats have been taking place or not.
Does anybody know, if the defense can order a forensic image from Ross' computer (incl memory from the arrest time) or even can get an independent institute to open an investigation on the hardisks?

Thanks  Wink

If ANYTHING has been tampered with then ALL evidence coming from Ross's laptop should be disgarded as they are not genuine data anymore.
Nobody knows if they are real or not (tampered with to frame Ross) therefor should be disgarded.

If what I found is real evidence/exhibits shown in the trial then it has been tampered with...

That means - IF ROSS'S ATTORNEY IS WATCHING THIS [1] - he should demand a re-trial in light of new evidence that Ross is innocent and was framed by the FBI, and also demand disgarding all and any data coming from his laptop as evidence as they have been tampered with by the Feds in order to assure his sentence (if that is the right way to put it). - I would call it framing to be honest.

[1] and if Ross's attorney is watching this I demand 90% of your payment coz you failed*  Wink

I am pretty sure that Dratel will read this topic. Not so sure if he will share his fee with you, though Cheesy

April 26, 2015, 03:28:34 PM

Thanks  Wink

AGD
legendary
April 26, 2015, 03:05:48 PM
April 26, 2015, 01:36:55 PM
Could be an error in the timeline, or do you have an idea?

NO. Definetely NOT.

And I 'll tell you why: http://antilop.cc/sr/exhibits/GX-226D.pdf

(2012-01-15 21:11) vj: You need to change your name from Admin, to Dread Pirate Roberts

(2012-01-15 21:11) vj: <-- isn't kidding - start the legend now

Once again, take a good look at the dates and usernames in the image below:

EDIT: Are these actual evidence from the trial?
And if it is, how comes Ross's attorney did not notice this?

EDIT 2: Wasn't Ross using "Silk Road" (instead of Admin mentioned above) as a username before DPR?
AGD
legendary
April 26, 2015, 11:09:34 AM
Could be an error in the timeline, or do you have an idea?
April 26, 2015, 05:41:45 AM
Sooooooo,

According to the timeline: 05/02/2012 - Account Silk Road changed to Dread Pirate Roberts. Source: http://antilop.cc/sr/#timeline

Can someone explain to me how comes Ross posted a thread as Silk Road and then exactly 45 minutes later as Dread Pirate Roberts on December 01 2011

Edit: Image Source: http://antilop.cc/sr/img/2011_12_01_shabang_guard_node.png
Pages:
Jump to: