Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 10. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 128
January 31, 2019, 01:08:14 AM
Each people has a different opinion, it is easy to understand. Good thing is that all of them think the market will recover. I believe the market will recover too, it will start at spring 2019.
right like that because we know the risks in investing are very large and it takes confidence and patience needed and in conditions and situations like now we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in these investments
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 12:51:42 AM
Everyone and that depends on yourself, believe in something good that will come soon and believe that the market will rise again, and in the future it will run normally again, it certainly becomes hope for us all
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 31, 2019, 12:36:11 AM
believe it or not depends on you, but you don't believe it before you know in more detail. just do the activities that you can run, keep the spirit to walk. no one knows what will happen next year or in the future.
remains optimistic that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 11:53:16 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
I joined myself to those that agree that 2020 bitcoin is going to pump and makes strong bullish movements.  For now bitcoin is going downwardly and this might continue until end of next month and from there it will start to recover until end of this year. 
All of that is a "speculation" and it could be missed. do not believe too much in the words of people because of the evidence that at this time many people say there will be an increase as well, it is wrong that now there is no increase,and also there is no such thing as a reference that there will be an increase in that year
Activity: 350
January 30, 2019, 11:50:46 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Investors need to understand that the crypto market always remains rather unpredictable, it is impossible to accurately predict the future situation. Therefore, there are always certain risks that must be remembered. But I still believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market, we will see the first prerequisites for the bull run in about six months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 30, 2019, 05:40:31 PM
I joined myself to those that agree that 2020 bitcoin is going to pump and makes strong bullish movements.  For now bitcoin is going downwardly and this might continue until end of next month and from there it will start to recover until end of this year.  
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 30, 2019, 05:39:47 PM
Do not believe anyone. Analysts themselves do not know how the market will behave in the future. We need to properly allocate their funds. We must be prepared for very long market corrections.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 05:33:33 PM
Believe someone in the market I would not, a lot of scams in the market , and everyone wants to earn more cryptocurrency , I would believe the people with whom you communicate only in life
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 30, 2019, 05:28:34 PM

I am writing to you at the end of the first month of 2019. I can say that now, too, there is no growth. All hopes for growth continue to delay the timing of this event.
We have nothing more left but to hope for growth and wait.
Of course, it is very easy to survive the current state of the cryptocurrency market and wait for those users who have other sources of income and are not strongly dependent on the results of their investments in cryptocurrency. Today, it is very difficult for those users of cryptocurrency who are forced to sell cryptocurrency at current prices to pay bills. It seems to me that something that happens today will make adjustments not only in the number of cryptocurrencies, but also the number of cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 04:42:33 PM

I am writing to you at the end of the first month of 2019. I can say that now, too, there is no growth. All hopes for growth continue to delay the timing of this event.
We have nothing more left but to hope for growth and wait.
Activity: 476
January 30, 2019, 12:13:18 PM
First of all, faith is lost those people who have lost a lot of money doing cryptocurrency. Many people have already accepted the losses and left the cryptocurrency sphere. Participants remaining in this area believe in the growth of the market of course.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 11:29:15 AM
People that have bought crypto during November 2017. They definitely need to believe in crypto currencies, because they have made huge losses till now. I am also hoping that things will get better and the market will turn bullish soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:34:54 AM
You already said it yourself, no one knows the time. Had it been we know, then we would have perfectly targeted the time to buy and sell. It just do not work that way. You would nerd to do your research, then based on that, speculation will set in.
They mistake most people have made, is that they just jump into conclusion, forgetting the volatile nature of the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 30, 2019, 05:42:45 AM
Lol even NostraDamus cannot give us concrete answer for when the recovery may happen,and keep in mind the volatility of cryptocurrency is the most factor why this is really unpredictable

So if you find someone who can tell us when,then let us know please? Lol 😂
Activity: 252
January 30, 2019, 05:26:05 AM
Somewhere in the paid chat got the forecast in which many expect from the same Ethereum a price of 40-15 dollars.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 05:22:30 AM
The crypto market is very difficult to predict so that believing in other people's opinions will certainly be difficult. I personally trade every day and must dare to speculate. This is risky, but this is the way I can make a profit.
do not easily believe someone's opinion or prediction because that is not necessarily true. so make sure yourself and find the truth to increase your knowledge.

we have to take risks, because if we are afraid we cannot walk and struggle then we cannot progress. we try and pray that the market will improve soon.
many people are still affected by the opinions of others because of the lack of knowledge and experience he has. therefore there are some people who ask for opinions regarding the choices that will be taken. the provision is only for the person to choose some suggestions that are considered correct and valid for him to do.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 30, 2019, 05:19:14 AM
The crypto market is very difficult to predict so that believing in other people's opinions will certainly be difficult. I personally trade every day and must dare to speculate. This is risky, but this is the way I can make a profit.
do not easily believe someone's opinion or prediction because that is not necessarily true. so make sure yourself and find the truth to increase your knowledge.

we have to take risks, because if we are afraid we cannot walk and struggle then we cannot progress. we try and pray that the market will improve soon.
Activity: 588
January 30, 2019, 04:56:57 AM
Activity: 504
January 30, 2019, 04:38:34 AM
The fact is that the cryptocurrency market is one of the badly predictable. It is rather difficult to guess what will happen tomorrow or in half a year how to play the lottery. The fact is that the market will certainly recover, but no one will tell you the exact date.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 02:30:23 AM
Rather than focusing on all these speculations flying around every where,  i'll rather suggest we all remain focus, resolute,  strong than ever before.. As it stands, nothing in the market is signalling any turnaround soon, though,  volatility can still choose to run its course making the possibility of a turnaround feasible any time soon.
Pages:
Jump to: