Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 6. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 11:13:20 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

No one can certainly know for sure else everybody would be rich right now. I think despite the prediction of experts, knowing very well about the project you are planning to invest to is very important. Some of these predictions are just for hype and encourage innocent investors to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 11:12:00 AM
You understand that today there is no point in believing anyone. Because today, people should definitely understand that everything in our world is mired in lies. I think that many now understand this. Believe only yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 11:08:54 AM
As usual things like this investors must to believe and continue to what they have been started when it comes o on investing because of the bear market theybare afraid to invest and afraid to lose.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 15, 2019, 10:52:16 AM
sometimes that the use with reference of market gives as investors might work on decision as the velocity on terms with entrance into timelines as the decision on expending use with spares of funds on covering tasks as completing terms of work on project with the offers.
Activity: 574
February 15, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
Anyone can predict something but its an option whether to believed that predictions or not. You can also choose which predictions to believed whether its based on something significant or not. The point is, its up to you whether to believed it or not. Its better to make your own study or research than reading some random predictions.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 01:36:51 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

That is just an aid to increase and maintain our reputation for the market. I still being losing hope on how I will going to last long here on cryptocurrency. Maybe I will stop soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 14, 2019, 10:31:06 PM
I still believe the future of crypto will rise again, even though it's time when we don't know, the fluctuating nature of crypto makes it difficult to guess but we have to believe and believe that crypto will recover because that will be our hope
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 14, 2019, 10:26:58 PM
Forget what people say and listen to your heart. If you believe crypto will pump just go for it and eventually it will.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 10:18:04 PM
believe that the crypto market is volatile, meaning that if there is a rapid fall in prices, there will also be a rapid price increase as well. believe me, and keep waiting for it.
Activity: 142
February 11, 2019, 11:20:57 PM
You should not believe 100% on them, it's just a thoughts of them, I really hate that and I always do not hear that. It really wastes my time when I listen to them predict the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 11, 2019, 05:27:54 PM
Well since there are many speculation and there would be even more speculation to come the best thing to do is avoid it.
Most are just to create unnecessary FUD
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 11, 2019, 05:07:51 PM

So no one knows when the whales will want to start raising prices for cryptocurrency. This can happen at any time. That is why no one can give an exact answer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 11, 2019, 05:02:37 PM
Honestly, it’s almost unrealistic to predict such things, because we don’t know what will happen to the market tomorrow, and even the analyst cannot always provide a reliable course, because in every situation there is such a possibility that the asset will behave unpredictably, that's why we need just watch the current situation and hope for the best, and this future is just around the corner, believe in some time the market will recover and we will all be happy about it.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 11, 2019, 04:46:39 PM
Yes, as we can see right now nobody can be 100% sure. I hope that you made your investments wisely and didn't loose a penny during this period!
Activity: 266
February 11, 2019, 03:57:08 PM
you shouldn't invest or trade based on your belief in first place, the market is not a place for people who doesn't have knowledge and rely on others people opinion.
Activity: 574
February 11, 2019, 03:47:09 PM
Because no one can know for sure. Even the most influential manipulator will not say exactly how the market will behave in a certain period of time. Therefore, do not listen too much to the various forecasts. You need to learn how to analyze the situation on the cryptocurrency market. Wink
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 11, 2019, 02:36:57 PM
Everybody who really believes in crypto currencies will stay here till the mass adoption is going to be reached. Others will leave the market with huge loses and will come back after few years with a big regret feeling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 01:39:46 PM
With the constant volatility of the cryptocurrency market, it is imperative to believe in your prospects in this market and in the growth of those coins that you have believed and invested in.
Never panic and do not despair and the market will reward your patience.
copper member
Activity: 295
February 11, 2019, 01:35:28 PM
I do not know for sure when this market will be recover. But I believe that this market will be recover again, whether it is today or tomorrow. I will be with this market with this belief. I hope that my belief will not fail. I want to tell everyone , believe this market and stay with this market. Have good result of faith.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 11, 2019, 12:55:33 PM
It seems that cryptocurrencies is permanently stuck in the current price range. The SEC decision on ETF is likely to not be made in 2019. We'll have to turn into short-term scalpers.
Pages:
Jump to: