Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 7. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 12:43:01 PM
In the near term I still doubt there will be an increase, but in the long run the market has the potential to grow better, I believe with patience it will produce better profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 11, 2019, 12:12:22 PM
Just believe the decisions to yourself in this kind of situation in the market that can really make your investments don't get your target earnings. And holding your currencies can help it more profitable in the future and more opportunities that it can get once it started to increase the value in the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 11, 2019, 12:00:41 PM
I always thought that I would never trust people, but I still believed and constantly convinced myself of my thoughts. After some moments, I continue to believe that cryptocurrency today is one of the greatest opportunities to get rich
Activity: 336
February 11, 2019, 11:56:42 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
I certainly would not believe anyone in the market, just trust yourself and your loved ones, a lot of experts now that can help you use your money and invest them here they should be avoided by all means , as in most cases it is a Scam!
Activity: 210
February 08, 2019, 05:16:06 PM
It is necessary to reduce the risks when investing. You never know when the market correction will end and its growth will begin. Analysts also do not know.
There are always a lot of analysts in the market who are ready to suggest for your money what altcoins will grow immediately with your purchase , I think you should not trust such people is 100% Scam , it is better to learn to trade with this money yourself!
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 11:13:46 AM
Now you can not trust anyone, especially the news, you need to conduct their own analysis. In cryptocurrency, everything is not predictable and you are aware of this and realize this.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
February 08, 2019, 11:09:40 AM
Yes we should just listen to what we know about Cryptocurrency value recovery and I think it would make our investments more profitable. And do some research and reading some news about the current changes in the market that you can manage to make your decision a god place.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 08, 2019, 10:45:04 AM
Listen forecasts is a waste of your time. Do you want to get a good profit in a short time? Then cryptocurrency is not for you. In the crypto industry, your training is of great importance. You can wait a very long time and not make a profit.  It is important to learn how to analyze the market and try to act without signals. Then you will succeed in the crypto industry.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 08:07:03 AM
No one knows the exact answer, all just build forecasts that are based on charts or analysis of previous periods of market development. Therefore, you should independently analyze the situation and constantly monitor the news and the rate of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 313
February 06, 2019, 07:46:51 AM
I think now is also a good decision to get more profits, by buying altcoin prices now, because now is the opportunity to get better profits by waiting for more favorable price increases.
get profits from now on and make it in the future, so don't waste this time and don't just think negatively about the market in the current conditions.

to believe it is necessary, if you do not believe you have difficulty doing well, then to work better and produce it is so difficult that you remain optimistic, and believe in the future there will be an increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 06, 2019, 07:19:27 AM
The forecast of the cryptocurrency experts today knows that the price action of bitcoin does greatly affects every altcoins and tokens. Todays bear market needs to complete its cycle to shake out all the weak hands that are still holding their bitcoin and as soon as all has already raised the white flag and bitcoin reached the bottom then the reversal of the bear market will soon start.
Activity: 600
February 06, 2019, 07:15:58 AM
I think now is also a good decision to get more profits, by buying altcoin prices now, because now is the opportunity to get better profits by waiting for more favorable price increases.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 07:10:27 AM
Do not believe any predictions about the market reversal. In my opinion, it does not depend on a particular event or the opening of a new platform. Although many believe that this will happen after the launch of the Bakkt platform or the approval of Bitcoin-ETF.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 04, 2019, 10:54:08 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

This shows that the crypto currency investment is really unpredictable that no one can really predict the future of it in which lot of experts in prediction became foolish now due to on going bearish market. I suggest that we should not easily to believe of the predictions but they are just limited to guide for investment only.
Activity: 921
February 04, 2019, 07:59:17 PM
I think that you should not trust anyone, and even if someone tells you very convincingly, you still have to question what was said.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2019, 06:01:30 PM
Today read the news, that many analysts agree that it will take 5 years for Bitcoin to grow. This will be a disaster for many trading platforms.
Well, typically the dimensions are not right , I think you should always go against the crowd , always predict when growth is falling , I think 2020 will be the growth!
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 04, 2019, 05:42:09 PM
It is necessary to reduce the risks when investing. You never know when the market correction will end and its growth will begin. Analysts also do not know.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 05:17:23 PM
Hoping that big profits are becoming more difficult to come true, crypto prices always go down and we will never know how long it will wait for crypto price increases and recovery of the crypto currency market. More and more people are losing faith in crypto and indeed I think crypto is currently at very high risk so getting profits will be increasingly difficult and some people feel that they don't need crypto because they have lost faith in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
February 04, 2019, 05:08:36 PM
That last sentence is definitely correct, nobody really knows when the bullrun would come, all you see even from the professionals are wild guesses and estimates that might never materialize, I fee it would come this year but let's watch and see.
February 04, 2019, 04:38:18 PM
Today read the news, that many analysts agree that it will take 5 years for Bitcoin to grow. This will be a disaster for many trading platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: