Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 9. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 02:20:20 AM
Dont stop believing in yourself ..... once your dont give or once you dont stop believing then you can actually make whatever you put your mind too, most people always think Crypto is a get rich overnight scheme which really use to cloud people's judgement, once you realize that making it in crypto currency world takes time, then you can invest wisely and hold on to your tokens well or invest in bounties and make good rewards, its about patience
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 01:44:53 AM
I think that you need to learn how to analyze the facts, draw the right conclusions from this. And listen to conversations on social networks and on television as little as possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 01:20:32 AM
I believe that you need to believe and trust only yourself. Because no one knows exactly what will happen tomorrow or in 2-5 years. You need to believe yourself and the facts can also be based on your experience.
of course, only investors who understand and know all the risks and nature of crypto currencies themselves are the beliefs and patience of the investors that make them believe today to keep investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 12:49:19 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

We dont need to believe in everything that everyone says these days, all we need to do is to have a strong faith about the future of the cryptocurrency, it might be falling today but it wont be disappear in the future and in fact it will blossom and flourish and you might wanna be there to witness it
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 03, 2019, 12:45:29 AM
Well, for the past months that token has a very low price, I am the one who really know what was happen for the token.
I'm glad you know it, and I hope you will also tell us when it's going to rise.

It has a very long vacation that the altcoin price not growing.
We've been seeing it for a year already and I think that's long enough, therefore we need some change of price trend, but it's not gonna happen
if we rely on altcoins alone, even there are good altcoins in the market but it will never initiate a run, it's still the king which is bitcoin.

How was the btc as of this time, I am hoping that it has a good result for the next month. many opinion has occur but I am hoping for that to happen this time.
There are no difference between altcoin and bitcoin this time, they both dump at of this moment.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 12:40:36 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Can say that the cryptocurrency market is being in winter and investors are being in angry and bored psychology. So, when ending this status , the market indeedly can recover
Activity: 602
February 02, 2019, 11:53:41 PM
Well, for the past months that token has a very low price, I am the one who really know what was happen for the token. It has a very long vacation that the altcoin price not growing. How was the btc as of this time, I am hoping that it has a good result for the next month. many opinion has occur but I am hoping for that to happen this time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 11:47:38 PM
Each people has a different opinion, it is easy to understand. Good thing is that all of them think the market will recover. I believe the market will recover too, it will start at spring 2019.
many opinions many inputs but still the main thing is our confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies because we know the risks in these investments are very large and one of them is the price and value no one can know for sure its development
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 02, 2019, 10:31:04 PM
Each people has a different opinion, it is easy to understand. Good thing is that all of them think the market will recover. I believe the market will recover too, it will start at spring 2019.
right like that because we know the risks in investing are very large and it takes confidence and patience needed and in conditions and situations like now we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in these investments
Most importantly, every user is believe about price recovery, that is enough to make the market much better. whether when recover will occur, but the confidence in each investor will be very needed. so the market can be more crowded and certainly will raise prices, just keep believing
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
February 02, 2019, 09:45:05 PM

I am writing to you at the end of the first month of 2019. I can say that now, too, there is no growth. All hopes for growth continue to delay the timing of this event.
We have nothing more left but to hope for growth and wait.

Market in bearish condition and better wait and hold. Market unpredictable but cryptocurrency market will survive. Perhaps in near future after BAKKT launch market will gain more confident and market can rising again. Just confident with our investment and cryptomarket
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 08:30:06 PM
I myself believe in myself, in 2019, for me it was a beautiful year for all crypto prices to rise immediately, because the price movements of krypto rose and fell also stable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 08:25:41 PM
Just like the old times when no one believes cryptocurrency except for the founder. I know a lot of people now already have doubts of cryptos but for me, I will still keep being in here and do what I did before because I know that there will good things will happen soon.
Activity: 364
February 02, 2019, 07:46:10 PM
No one knows exactly what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market. One thing is clear to me, that at first the market will fall very much down, after that it will be in a long stage of consolidation and only after that growth will begin, and it will not be immediately strong.
Activity: 350
February 02, 2019, 02:33:50 PM
I think we should be more positive with this market. There will be a bright future with cryptocurrency and more positive news. We have to be patient until next year. I only see upward movements in May 2020 with the bitcoin halving.
We still need to suggest what kind of development Bitcoin will have when it has its counterparts. It seems to me that this is a bad strategy and there are no guarantees that Bitcoin will reach the next maximum thanks to hard forks.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 02, 2019, 01:49:33 PM
I think we should be more positive with this market. There will be a bright future with cryptocurrency and more positive news. We have to be patient until next year. I only see upward movements in May 2020 with the bitcoin halving.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 01:42:51 PM
It all depends on what to hold. Before buying coins you need to carefully study the work of the crypto currency market and prospects to not lose money while holding.
you are right, enough detailed research must be done if you want to invest long-term. especially looking at some graphs in the past because crypto movements tend to be related to past movements
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 01:36:05 PM
i think that, we are don't know about predict crypto bearish market. just we are faith and hope, that still have crypto and so many organization now start use crypto. specilly school, college and some business. so we are hoped that don't die crypto quickly. must again can do rise bear market as soon as possible.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 02, 2019, 08:01:51 AM
No one. Remember that today there is absolutely no point in really believing anyone. Any opportunity to believe someone can turn back for you something very, very sad. So keep in mind that now many people are trying to deceive you
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 31, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

Well basically that is the example of doing some fundamental analysis of the market, in order to figure out the market condition, it is not always the technical analysis that you should use.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:20:45 AM
It all depends on what to hold. Before buying coins you need to carefully study the work of the crypto currency market and prospects to not lose money while holding.
Pages:
Jump to: