Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 8. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 04, 2019, 11:42:59 AM
Some even said the begin of this year would see a rise in the price of bitcoin still yet the situation is the same.
I am not the type of investor to believe in speculation or prediction I only hold and wait patiently
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 10:39:56 AM
no need to listen to other people's predictions, you just need to believe that the market will definitely recover and bullrun will definitely
happen, predictions are not always right, it's better now you prepare a strategy to deal with any surprises that will occur in the market
Activity: 298
February 04, 2019, 10:17:14 AM
In cryptocurrency, it is not about who you believe but it's about what you know and understand about decentralization and how the crypto market operates. People who predict the price of cryptocurrencies within a specific point in time are just individuals like us making their own assumptions about the market. They do their research and then make their assumptions on what they think the market prices of cryptocurrencies will be. SOME maybe either true or not....
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 04, 2019, 07:25:06 AM
It depends to what you think the most reliable information that helps your cryptocurrency's knowledge to improve. 
Activity: 518
February 04, 2019, 07:13:19 AM
Yes there's so many people predicting the the circle of the value of the currency in this  year and what I am believing today is to be patient on my holding currency. While my favorite currency doesn't increase their value in this past months and I think it is the best thing to do is to also buy some more investments to my favorite currency to make a profitable value after the end of the year.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 06:57:35 AM
I believe the market will recover, and crypto will rise in price again. The price has been going down for quite a long time and the market is always red, maybe this year there will be a change where the market will return to excitement and crypto will rise again in price. No one can provide certainty, but at least I still have confidence in crypto and believe that there will soon be an increase in crypto prices this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 06:48:10 AM
You may know different opinions in the field of cryptocurrency and ICO projects but you have to make decisions yourself. There are no guarantees in this area. One opinion may be the opposite of another and cannot be fully trusted.
Activity: 448
February 04, 2019, 05:39:10 AM
Today we need to believe those people with clear thoughts and ability to complete agreements and deliver product.
Look at most crypto projects. They can't suceed because simply waste money of investors. Approach should be different!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 04, 2019, 04:49:33 AM
My advice to you, don't believe anyone. The same people can make more than one prediction or change their estimates. Their only concern was the manipulation and popularity. Always do your own research and decide.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
February 04, 2019, 04:45:34 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Many are waiting for the bull run, even they don't even know when does it happen again. So the important as of the moment we need to hold on to our belief were we can recover our loss for the coming future. I know there are lot of community waiting for the spiking the price to all potential coins in crypto and for bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 04:13:12 AM
Everyone bases forecasts on their personal observation and information, so you need to trust yourself!
Activity: 1764
February 04, 2019, 04:11:08 AM
Nobody knows when the market will start to grow, we can only assume, but the big players which are manipulators, they know when this will happen, because they will start to pump cryptocurrency market, therefore only they have information.
Activity: 1190
February 04, 2019, 04:10:14 AM
In the meantime we can only see the development of the crypto market. There is nothing to believe because everyone cannot predict how the crypto market is. whether the crypto market will recover in the future or vice versa.
Activity: 504
February 04, 2019, 03:35:49 AM
How many people-so many opinions.There are a lot of forecasts.I think we need to be patient and believe that the market will recover, sooner or later it will happen.
Activity: 476
February 04, 2019, 03:12:46 AM
For now, believing in others will be difficult. And I think you should read a lot of information in this forum. And I personally am buying more coins that have potential in the market for now. And I also believe that the market will recover in 2019.
Activity: 518
February 04, 2019, 03:03:56 AM
Nobody can correct expect what to happen with cryptocurrency future. I think just to be observe.  Do not listen or read expert's opinion, all got failed till now. Hope is ultimately the better answer for this.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
February 04, 2019, 02:57:40 AM
do not easily believe what he said. even their only hard money for themselves in the conditions of the current crypto. the statements sometimes appear is certainly a thing that could not be guaranteed the truth and only benefits one party only. It has its own knowledge base and on crypto will be more helpful.
My own understanding of the cryptocurrency market is important for me. I do not believe in the predictions of various experts, there may be manipulations.
Activity: 770
February 03, 2019, 07:11:26 PM
do not easily believe what he said. even their only hard money for themselves in the conditions of the current crypto. the statements sometimes appear is certainly a thing that could not be guaranteed the truth and only benefits one party only. It has its own knowledge base and on crypto will be more helpful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 07:06:24 PM
So many experts, so many predictions, opinions etc. and in fact nobody knows what will happen tomorrow as
the market is completely  unpredictable for average investor. Only the big players have some clue what will happen
as they manipulate the market themselves.
Activity: 196
February 03, 2019, 05:50:40 PM
I myself believe in myself, in 2019, for me it was a beautiful year for all crypto prices to rise immediately, because the price movements of krypto rose and fell also stable.
The fact that in this market you have to believe yourself , I agree , especially when a lot around expert who are ready to help you earn , I think you need to get round them
Pages:
Jump to: