Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 16. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
July 13, 2019, 11:05:20 AM
Although the bear market is the fearful dream of many users, I think it is not a bad time. The reason for this idea is that it is easier to earn money in the bear market. Of course, it is a period that is much more risky and lower in profit than the bull period, but it is also possible to make a good profit with the correct transactions made during this period. Therefore, I am not on the side that makes bad comments for the bear market, but on the side that is approaching as more optimist.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
July 13, 2019, 10:47:55 AM
I think most of the current projects are for profit, very few projects have serious thoughts. But as I think, a successful project is a project that makes a big profit, then they can use that profit to go back to their research and development projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
July 13, 2019, 10:24:05 AM
The bear market is a cycle that will continue to occur in the crypto market, and it's not bad. The bear market allows investors to prepare and start before the opposite cycle comes ahead. The fact that we are seeing right now shows that the bear market does not need to be feared, it is even an advantage for those who buy and hold it to date.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
July 13, 2019, 09:12:43 AM
Bear market is not bad, IMO. Because such bear market is perfect place to learn from mistakes, and become more experienced, and smarter investors/ traders. There is place rather than bear market that they can learn real lessons. Textbooks, teachers, all are unable to teach you those kinds of lessons, and can not give you real emotions when you really stay in bear market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 13, 2019, 05:33:36 AM
To remain positive when everything is falling around is a special trait that only few can have. It can be developed with the mind and not by emotions. So the people who have this optimism, when the bear market has took control of the btc price are now benefiting because they surely  bought even in the sudden drop to $3k. I was very scared to look btc at that time so their lucky to fight that nightmare and hoard more.
Activity: 447
July 12, 2019, 03:29:21 PM
Bear market is just a phase in market cycle. And yes, only real work projects can survive this winter crypto. And it also helps reduce investors' expectations on the market.
Activity: 625
July 12, 2019, 12:56:12 PM
Bear market is good only for USDT holders. But who is holding only Crypto in his portfolio Bear market is a curse  for him. So I want to say bear market only for whales and Bullish market for both whales and regular trader/holders.
Very few advantages from the bear market, much more disadvantages, but still with the right approach you can earn in such a market

In order to make money on the market, you need serious capital. To get benefits. And with a few thousand people, a falling market is killing little traders. It's hard to make money on a fall. Therefore, most go to the Hold.
Activity: 322
July 12, 2019, 12:46:38 PM
Bear market is good only for USDT holders. But who is holding only Crypto in his portfolio Bear market is a curse  for him. So I want to say bear market only for whales and Bullish market for both whales and regular trader/holders.
Very few advantages from the bear market, much more disadvantages, but still with the right approach you can earn in such a market
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
July 12, 2019, 04:57:11 AM
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
July 12, 2019, 04:48:43 AM
For traders and investors, the bear market is really good ,this is because it is an opportunity to hold more good tokens. It is the time to buy the dip. Investors would make profits by holding a token bought at dip

I don't know if it's a good time, because bear market usually lasts a few months to a year. And in the process you buy early, you will have to buy at a high price. For example, when the BTC drops about $ 10k a lot of buyers think it will rise again, but it fell $ 3k at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
July 11, 2019, 11:33:52 PM
I think it is normal for some peoples to say the bear market is bad because it will affect their portfolio.
But if we can see the other point of view, we can get some advantages of bear market such as accumulating top coins with low price.
Some holders prefer to buying coins when the market price is bad, and i think we all should do the same.
I agree with you, we should all be able to take advantage of these conditions when buying in a bad market, because the market will not always be bad, if we can be patient we can get a big profit
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 11, 2019, 11:26:59 PM
Regardless of the bear market and some benefits that can be taken. Here in my opinion why the project didn't work well in 2018 because they counted softcaps and hardcap with ETH, even though the ETH value declined at that time and at that time it was an unexpected event where the decline was very significant. In the calculation of management to regulate volatile values ​​it is very difficult, especially with risk management analysis.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
July 11, 2019, 10:40:33 PM
Well, that is indeed a silver lining. However, at what cost? A bear market is too much a cost to see great projects excel. At the end of the day, these projects, whether it is bear market or bull market, will surely succeed. Brilliant crypto projects do not depend on the market. I know there will probably be lesser investors but those who are solid investors will definitely see the credentials and potentials despite the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 11, 2019, 10:30:29 PM
I think it is normal for some peoples to say the bear market is bad because it will affect their portfolio.
But if we can see the other point of view, we can get some advantages of bear market such as accumulating top coins with low price.
Some holders prefer to buying coins when the market price is bad, and i think we all should do the same.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
July 06, 2019, 06:47:40 PM
For traders and investors, the bear market is really good ,this is because it is an opportunity to hold more good tokens. It is the time to buy the dip. Investors would make profits by holding a token bought at dip
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 06, 2019, 06:43:59 PM
Dirt cheap gems can only be dug out in bear market. Today Litecoin is over 118 usd but a year ago it traded way below 30usd with potentials to hit 200usd and so many other good altcoins too.  A mentor once told me that the beat time to buy a coin is during the bear market because that is when it gets the cheapest
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
July 06, 2019, 06:37:56 PM
N the general sense that bear market is actually bad. A lot of altcoins lost their value and some will not recover. The only ones that enjoyed the bear market are the investors that sold off when the market was coming down and then bought back with good poaitions and made good profit
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
July 06, 2019, 02:55:23 PM
Almost every participant of the market says that bear market is bad but I would say that bear market is good for the new entrants of the market who are the enthusiast  to invest newly also for them who had already got reap their profit in the bull market this because they must want to buy further in cheap price. So, nothing is good and bad but the perspective is changing in the different eyes.
I think so too. Already this year I occupy 2 positions at once, for the sale of Bitcoin at 15 and 20K dollars, and an order for the purchase costs 8-10K dollars.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 06, 2019, 01:58:31 AM
Almost every participant of the market says that bear market is bad but I would say that bear market is good for the new entrants of the market who are the enthusiast  to invest newly also for them who had already got reap their profit in the bull market this because they must want to buy further in cheap price. So, nothing is good and bad but the perspective is changing in the different eyes.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
July 06, 2019, 01:32:24 AM
Excluding the fact that bear market is good for those who wants to invest in coins ,buy at cheaper rate with more quantity ,Many hate bear market because there coins lose value but here are some facts you should know

The delays from ICO projects either bounty rewards or getting listed on exchanges are mostly because of market condition ,all these projects are hoping for a better market surge so has to make higher profits just like 2017 ,either the project  has funds or not ,softcap or hardcap raised successful there will still be some delays, you will even see projects putting locks on bounty rewards ,some for six months or more.

If bitcoin hits 30k tomorrow and ETH turned over 1500$ you will see all this projects rushing to exchanges ,releasing locked tokens ,no matter how bad the project is, it will still be profitable,this makes me feel that all this projects have nothing to offer ,they are here for gains ,some short gains and others long term huge gains.

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.

Bear market is not bad by any means. It is an opportunity to buy more coins at cheaper rate and sell at an higher price when market prices stabilizes, giving one the room to benefit more and make mega profit. But for those who have bought coins at exhaubitant prices, it will be bad for them because they will end up losing most of their money if they have to sell at a price ridiculously lower than they got the coins. If by chance they even intend to be patient to wait if market conditions will stabilize a bit before deciding to sell, no one knows when the prices will rise again. As such, they have to hold their coins for several months wishing things will become better but kn the long run, most of them will still lose. So the bear market is just fine for those who are intending to buy a fresh, who can get it as a cheap price but bad for those who have bought at high prices already
Pages:
Jump to: